剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
When you say you have feelings for her,
当你说你对她有感情时
are you in love with her?
你爱上她了吗?
No.
没有
Not at all.
不完全是
But I might see her again,
但我可能会去见到她
and I didn't want you to hear it
我不想让你在办公室
at the office.
听到这些
I thought it should come from me.
我觉得应该由我来告诉你
Have you two slept together?
你们俩一起睡过吗?
Unbelievable.
难以置信
DONNELL: Look, I don't think it's a good idea
听着,我觉得我们谈这些
for us to talk about--
并不是个好主意。。。
What are we talking about, then?
那么我们要谈什么?
Lindsay,
whatever our future will be,
不管我们的未来是什么
if we stop communicating--
如果我们不再沟通。。。
Can I stop you for a second?
我能打断你一下吗?
You and I have no future.
你和我没有未来
I appreciate you taking me off the hook here.
我很感激你帮我摆脱了困扰
But I was beginning to feel like the bad guy,
我最初感觉我是个坏人
but now I don't.
但现在没这感觉了
I can pursue what I want
我可以以轻松得多的心情
with a much lighter heart,
来争取我想得到的
and what I want...
而我想得到的。。。
is a divorce.
就是离婚
You might think I'm acting out of hurt
你可能会以为我是因为委屈或出于自尊
or pride,
你可能会以为我是因为委屈或出于自尊
but this isn't that.
但不是这样的
I'm not speaking from wound,
我这些不是因受到创伤的胡言乱语
but rather from a reflective
而是经过深思熟虑的
and reasoned clarity.
并且是理性清晰的
If you've never believed anything I've told you,
如果你从未相信过我对你讲过的话
please, believe this.
拜托,这一句你要信
I do not wish to live my life with you,
我不希望和你一起生活
not now,
不仅现在
not a month from now,
也不仅一个月内
not ever.
是永远
They're divorcing?
他们离婚了?
HATCHER: That's the word.
就是这么说的
WASHINGTON: Where'd you get this word?
谁跟你说的?
From Bobby.
Bobby说的
He called in
他打电♥话♥来了
and said if the papers got delivered,
他说如果文件送到了
I can accept.
我可以签收
BERLUTI: They just separated How--
他们刚刚分开,怎么会。。。
It's probably that slut's idea.
可能是那个贱♥货♥的主意
Talking about me, Rebecca?
再说我吗,Rebecca?
You? No!
说你?不是!
I was talking about--
我是在说。。。
A different slut.
另一个贱♥货♥
Jimmy,
I have some depositions scheduled today
我有个过失索赔案今天安排
on a negligence claim that, uh...
做证词采录,呃。。。
I'm not really up to doing them.
我实在是顾不上了
If I get you up to speed,
如果我跟你介绍一下情况
could you cover for me?
你能帮我做吗?
Sure.
当然可以
I'll get the file.
我去拿文件
She is 9 months pregnant!
她九个月身孕了!
Her due date isn't until June 5th.
6月5日才是她的预产期
This will be a three-day trial.
这次庭审三天就够了
And what happens if she goes into labor the first day?
如果她第一天就分娩怎么办?
Is there a reason you don't wanna wait a month, Mr. Young?
你不想等一个月有什么原因吗,Young先生?
Of course there's a reason.
当然有个原因
He wants the jury to see
他希望陪审团看到的
a pregnant mother-to-be
是一个怀孕的准妈妈
instead of a murderer.
而不是一个谋杀犯
He's probably instructed her
他没准儿教她
to give birth during the closings.
在做结案陈述的时候把孩子生下来
KITTLESON: Yes, thank you for that.
行了,不劳你解释了
Since I addressed my question to Mr. Young,
既然我向Young先生提出了问题
maybe we could let him answer.
我们还是让他来回答吧
YOUNG: For the record,
我要声明
I advised my client to postpone.
我建议过我的当事人延期
She doesn't want to.
但她不希望这样
She has a right to a speedy trial,
她有权得到快速的审判
and that's what she wants.
而那就是她做希望的
Mrs. Neilson, why?
Neilson女士,这是为什么?
I wanna put this trial
我想把这次审判
behind me, Your Honor.
抛在脑后,法官大人
When I have my baby,
当我生下孩子时
I want everything else over.
我希望别的事都过去了
What about the stress?
可是精神压力呢?
This is not traffic court.
这不是交通法庭
You are being charged with first-degree murder.
你是被指控一级谋杀的
Your own doctor is saying, "Let's wait."
你自己的医生也说“应该等一等”
Well, I'm of sound mind,
我的思维是正常的
so any medical decision
所以任何医疗方面的决定权
would be mine.
都在我
And it's your choice to go forward now?
你的选择是继续进行下去?
Yes, Your Honor.
是的,法官大人
I want this ordeal over with.
我想要了结这通煎熬
Okay, then.
好吧,那么
Let's bring in the jury.
我们就让陪审图入席吧
- Jimmy Berluti?
- Claire...
He isn't even in this firm.
他甚至都不在咱们这家事务所
Please don't start with me now.
现在别烦我了
CLAIRE: I'm just saying-- DOLE: You're upset
- 我只是说。。。
- 我知道
that I didn't let you run with it.
我没有让你来办这事你有些生气
I understand.
我理解
I'd like to know why.
我想知道为什么
You're too green, okay?
你太嫩了,行了吧?
The case could turn on these depositions,
这个案子可能会取决于这次证词采录
and it could be malpractice for me to vest it
如果我让一个刚从法学院毕业的律师
with an attorney just out of law school,
来做这件事可能算是失职了
and if that hurts,
如果这伤了你
well, hurt happens.
那也就伤了吧
Just give Jimmy whatever backup he needs,
Jimmy需要什么就只管帮他
and if you need to reach me,
如果你需要联♥系♥我
I'll be at Nancy Decker's office.
我要去Nancy Decker的办公室
Nancy Decker, the divorce lawyer?
Nancy Decker,离婚律师?
Yes.
对
Ms. Dole.
Dole女士
I'm sorry. I can't talk now.
对不起,我现在没时间了
Don't we have a meeting?
我们不是有个会议吗?
I'll be handling it.
这事我来办
Hi, Virginia.
嗨,Virginia
How are you today?
今天还好吗?
NAOMI: Don't we have depositions?
我们不是要采录证词吗?
Yes, I'll be doing them.
对,我会来办的
You? What happened to Lindsay?
- 你?
- Lindsay呢?
Ms. Carter,
Carter女士
everything's in good hands.
万事俱备
You need not worry.
你不用担心
We also have Jimmy Berluti, another attorney,
我们还有另一个律师Jimmy Berluti
joining us for the deposition,
和我们一起参加这次证词采录
so we are in excellent shape.
所以我们状态正佳
McGUIRE: At the time I arrived,
我们到的时候
the uniform officers
警官已经将被告拘押了
already had the defendant in custody.
警官已经将被告拘押了
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表