剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
这是帮助市民打击犯罪的一种方式
They register with us, we give them a sticker,
他们找我们登记,我们就发给他们这个标签
which lets us stop and search their car
允许我们拦下并搜查他们的车
to make sure that it's not stolen
以确保这些车不是被盗的
or being used in a crime.
或者没有被用于犯罪
On the decal, it says,
标签上写着
"You have consent to search this vehicle."
“你已同意搜查这辆车”
CARLTON: Is it a successful program?
这是一个成功的项目吗?
OFFICER: Very. Over a hundred cities and towns
效果很好,在马萨诸塞州
in Massachusetts participate.
有百余个城镇参加进来
Insurance companies even reduce your rates if you join.
如果你加入,保险公♥司♥甚至会降低你的保险费率
How many cars in that neighborhood
那个街区有多少辆车
have those stickers?
有那种贴纸?
Almost all the cars on my beat.
在我执勤的区域几乎所有的车都帖了
It's how we've cut auto theft
这就是我们能把这个区域
and other crimes in the area by half.
的汽车盗窃和其他犯罪减少一半的方法
You searched her car
你搜查了她的车
because of a bumper sticker?
是因为保险杠上有贴纸?
One that gave me consent to search, yes.
对,那个贴纸准许我进行搜查
This wasn't even her car.
这甚至都不是她的车
It was her parents' car.
是她父母的车
And her parents' bumper sticker.
但保险杠贴纸是她父母的
But she knew about it.
可她是知道的
STRINGER: So, you're claiming
所以你的说法是
you got your consent to search
你的搜查许可是来自那个保险杠的贴纸?
from a bumper sticker?
你的搜查许可是来自那个保险杠的贴纸?
And a decal.
还有个标签
Is that legal?
那合法吗?
A lot of cities have been doing this.
很多城市都在这样做
Neighbors banding together, giving up rights.
邻居们联合起来,放弃了权利
That's--that's...
那是。。。那是。。。
Unconstitutional?
你说违宪吗?
No court has said so.
没有法庭会这么认为
I'm going to challenge it.
我要对此发起挑战
You won't win.
你不会赢的
STRINGER: But this?
就这样?
A bumper sticker
一个保险杠的贴纸
waiving Fourth Amendment rights?
就放弃了第四修正案的权利?
Jamie, is the deal still on the table?
Jamie,认罪协议还有效吗?
STRINGER: Um, no.
呃,没有了
So, she's looking at seven years?
那么,她面临的是七年刑期?
Yes.
对
JOHNSON: I walked into the alley to buy heroin.
我走进巷子去买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
I'm a heroin addict.
我有毒瘾
Did you see Officer Bowers there?
你在哪儿看见Bowers警官了吗?
I didn't know he was an officer.
我不知道他是个警官
He told me he was a drug dealer.
他跟我说他是卖♥♥毒品的
I told him what I wanted.
我说我想买♥♥
I also told him his prices were too high.
我还跟他说他卖♥♥的价格太高了
When it looked like the deal was going south,
当这桩买♥♥卖♥♥看起来要吹了的时候
he grabbed me and threw me into the wall.
他一把抓住我,把我摁到墙上
Next thing I knew, we were in a fight.
我记得接下来,我们发生了打斗
I heard gunshots.
我听到枪响了
His body falls to the ground.
他倒了下去
DONNELL: Did you ever attack him?
你攻击他了吗?
Never.
绝对没有
DONNELL: Did you ever try to take his gun?
你试图去抢他的枪了吗?
I didn't know he had a gun.
我不知道他有枪
I never intended to hurt him.
我从没想过要伤害他
GAMBLE: You were desperate for heroin.
你非常急着要弄到海♥洛♥因♥
I was eager.
我是急不可耐的
GAMBLE: So eager, in fact,
这么急不可耐的话,实际上
that you tried to steal the drugs,
你是想攫取那些毒品
which led to you stealing his gun
那导致你抢了他的枪
and killing him. JOHNSON: No.
- 并杀了他
- 不是的
The objection is sustained.
我直接说反对有效吧
GAMBLE: You have stolen drugs before.
你以前偷过毒品
Yes, and I've stolen to buy drugs.
对,但我偷了也没去卖♥♥
In fact, you're a convicted felon.
实际上,你是个重罪犯
Yes.
对
A convicted felon that has lied about his drug crimes.
一个在贩毒罪行上撒过谎的重罪犯
Yes.
对
Just like you're lying now to avoid punishment for this drug crime.
就如同你现在为了免于惩罚而撒谎一样
JOHNSON: No.
不是的
I mean,
我是说
lying is a part of my disease, but, I am not--
撒谎是我的恶习之一,但,我不是。。。
Lying is a part of your disease.
撒谎是你的恶习之一
After the gun went off
枪响之后
and Detective Bowers
Bowers警探倒在地上
slumped to the ground,
Bowers警探倒在地上
what did you do?
你干什么了?
I, um, I ran.
我,呃,我跑了
You didn't try to get him help?
你没有去救他?
JOHNSON: I knew how it would look, so I just ran.
我知道这种情况别人会怎么看,所以我就跑了
Did you take anything with you?
你拿走了什么东西吗?
The heroin.
海♥洛♥因♥
Anything else?
别的呢?
The gun. The gun.
- 那把枪
- 那把枪
The gun that had gone off
那把杀了一个警官的枪?
and killed a police officer?
那把杀了一个警官的枪?
Yes.
对
Had you grabbed for the gun
枪响之前你抢到了那把枪吗?
prior to it going off?
枪响之前你抢到了那把枪吗?
No. GAMBLE: Uh-huh.
- 不是
- 哦
So, you just pick up a gun
那么说,你只是捡起了那把
that has killed a police officer,
杀死了一个警官的枪
putting your prints on it,
把你的指纹留在上面
putting it in your possession?
把那枪据为己有?
Well, that makes a lot of sense.
呵,真是太合理了
Nothing further.
没有别的问题了
Mr. Donnell?
Donnell先生?
The defense rests, Your Honor.
被告举证完毕,法官大人
CARLTON: I told you if you challenge the search,
我告诉过你如果你质疑警方的搜查
the offer's no good.
交易条件就好不了
Yes, that's why I'm unchallenging it now.
是的,所以我现在不再折腾了
Please.
拜托你了
Is this your first case?
这是你第一个案子吗?
My first--are you kidding?
我第一个。。。你开什么玩笑?
Right. My first--I think not.
对,我第一个。。。我想不是
Second.
是第二个
Look, the idea of this girl
听我说,让这女孩服刑七年。。。
getting seven years...
听我说,让这女孩服刑七年。。。
CARLTON: I have marching orders from my office.
上面给我下令了
The deal is off, Jamie.
交易取消了,Jamie
But, on a more positive note,
但往好的一面想
if you look over there,
如果你看看那边
seems they like your work.
好像他们挺喜欢你的工作
YOUNG: Who are you feeling sorry for here,
你这是为谁感到难过
yourself or your client?
你自己还是当事人?
Both.
都是
Before, you were feeling outrage.
起初,对于这个案子你感到很气愤
You need to hang on to that. Use it.
你现在需要保持并运用这种愤怒感
Challenge on Fourth Amendment grounds.
基于第四修正案来提出质疑
Tap into your outrage.
利用你的愤怒
Okay.
好吧
Look, this is no time to sulk.
听着,现在不是生闷气的时候
This is where you dig in.
要坚持不懈
Right.
没错
You need any help with research or anything?
在研究资料或别的方面,需要帮助吗?
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表