剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
CASSIE: This is me there.
这就是我
I did all the stunts.
所有的特技都是我做的
Some of the girls got picked for their bodies,
有些女孩被选中是靠着身材
which you can see, I had one,
你们也看到了,我也有好身材
and others for the gymnastics.
有的是因为体操技能
But actually, I could do
而实际上,拉拉队的动作我都能做
all the cheers.
而实际上,拉拉队的动作我都能做
Cassie,
these are wonderful photographs.
这些照片很棒
Thank you.
谢谢你
FRUTT: But you're going on trial
但你明天要因谋杀罪出庭受审
for murder tomorrow,
但你明天要因谋杀罪出庭受审
and I really think we need to focus on the case.
我真的认为我们需要把精力集中到这个案子上
You said it was important
你说让陪审团感到
that the jury feel they know me a little.
他们对我有些了解是很重要的
Yes, but whether you did
对,但是是否你在高中做过后空翻
your own backflips in high school
对,但是是否你在高中做过后空翻
isn't relevant.
于本案无关
We also need to meet
我们还需要去见见
with your housekeeper-- Nanny.
- 你的管家。。。
- 是保姆
Although she might as well be a housekeeper
不过她也可以被称为管家
since foster care yanked away my son.
因为寄养中心把我的儿子抢走了
This case could turn on her testimony,
这个案子可能取决于她的证词
so-- You think I did it, don't you?
- 所以。。。
- 你认为是我♥干♥的,不是吗?
It's not our place to pass judgment.
我们没有资格做出评判
What about the New Jersey incident?
那新泽西州那件事呢?
As we explained,
如我们解释过的那样
since you weren't convicted there,
既然你没被定罪
the prosecution can't introduce it into--
检方不能将其引入。。。
I mean,
我是说
do you think I did that one?
你认为那件事是我做的吗?
I wouldn't know.
我不想知道
I didn't!
不是我♥干♥的
It was probably his wife.
可能是他的妻子
She did time in a rubber room, you know?
她在精神病院隔离室里呆过,你们知道吗?
And for someone who supposedly loved her husband,
对于一个爱她丈夫的人来说
why wasn't she at the trial?
为什么她没出庭?
Loved ones of the victims always go to trial
受害者的亲人总是要出庭
to see the murderer get theirs.
去看凶手们伏罪的
Well, perhaps, as you say,
好吧,也许,如你所言
she was the killer, so she'd feel no need
她就是凶手,所以她觉得没必要
to see you get yours.
去看到你伏罪
YOUNG: We need to concentrate on this trial.
我们需要把精力集中在这次庭审上
Who ran over who seven years ago
七年前在新泽西
in New Jersey isn't relevant.
谁撞了谁都没有关联
They're real.
它们是真的
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
My breasts.
我的胸
I can tell when women are looking at them to see.
我察觉得到别的女人在打量我的胸
They're real.
它们是真的
So are mine.
我的也是真的
Is there a point?
这有意义吗?
It's just that people think I'm a fraud.
人们就是觉得我是个骗子
The police obviously do,
警♥察♥显然是这样想的
that's why I'm going on trial, isn't it?
所以我才会被审判,不是吗?
And the jury's gonna think,
陪审团会想
"If she'd lie about her tits,
“如果她乳♥房♥♥是假的
then she'd lie about anything."
那她什么谎都会撒的”
Well, they're real.
可是,它们是真的
The jury needs to know it.
陪审团需要了解到这一点
WOMAN: This way, please.
这边请
Here you go. Thank you.
- 就这儿
- 谢谢
Lindsay Dole.
Ralph Alt. It's a pleasure.
我是Ralph Alt,很高兴见到你
RALPH: Ed Limato. How do you do?
- 这是Ed Limato
- 你好
DOLE: Nice to meet you. RALPH: Brian Adams,
- 很高兴见到你
- 这位是Brian Adams
Stanley Wells,
and Roland Monroe,
our client. Pleasure to meet you, Lindsay.
- 都是我们的当事人
- 见到你很高兴
DOLE: Nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
Please have a seat. DOLE: Thank you.
- 请坐吧
- 谢谢
RALPH: I know it was incredibly short notice.
我知道这通知得过于紧促了
I appreciate your agreeing to meet with us.
我很感谢你同意和我们见面
No problem.
没关系
Roland is CEO of Seaboard Airlines,
Roland是Seaboard航♥空♥公♥司♥的CEO
a fairly new East Coast commuter service.
相当新的东海岸通勤服务商
I've heard of it.
我听说过了
RALPH: They're being sued today in federal court.
他们今天在联邦法♥院♥被起诉
The plaintiff, a prospective passenger,
原告,一个潜在的乘客
is seeking a restraining order
正在申请一个禁止执行某项Seaboard公♥司♥政策的限制令
to enjoin one of Seaboard's policies
正在申请一个禁止执行某项Seaboard公♥司♥政策的限制令
and we'd like you to join with us
我们希望你能加入我们
and actually argue the motion.
并负责对这项动议实际的法庭辩论
We can fully brief you in all the issues,
我们可以在所有问题上向你作充分的介绍
which are pretty straightforward,
这些非常简单
assuming you're interested.
假如你有兴趣的话。
Okay, what am I missing?
那好,有些我不知道的事吧?
Excuse me?
什么?
This is a big law firm
这是一家大事务所
with plenty of high-powered civil litigators.
有很多能力很强的民事诉讼律师
My practice has been almost exclusively criminal.
而我的法律业务几乎完全是刑事诉讼
Why do you want me?
你们为什么要找我?
We don't expect to win the motion.
我们不指望赢得这项动议
Our goal is to attract attention.
我们的目标是吸引注意力
Now, in addition to being a...
你除了是一个。。。
pretty gifted attorney,
非常有天赋的律师外
you're attractive,
你还很吸引人
and at the moment, extremely hot copy,
在目前,基于你的谋杀定罪以及最近被释放
given your murder conviction and recent release.
是非常热点的消息
Basically,
总的来说
we think you'll make the news.
我们认为你有新闻价值
I want this particular policy
我想让这项特殊政策
to get some play.
发挥作用
What's the policy?
什么政策
We don't fly Arabs.
我们不搭乘阿♥拉♥伯人
You're kidding, right?
你开玩笑吧,是吧?
I'm not kidding.
我没开玩笑
We wanna be known as the most
我们想被看成是
security-conscious airline in the new world.
在新世界最具安全意识的航♥空♥公♥司♥
RALPH: Obviously, the longer this thing stays in play,
显然,这件事的时间越长
the more publicity it generates.
产生的宣传作用就越多
Ideally, we'd like to get on the stand
理想情况下,我们想让Roland
for an evidentiary hearing.
在证据听证会上出庭
If you can accomplish that,
如果你能做到
fantastic.
那就棒极了
You don't fly Arabs?
你们不搭乘阿♥拉♥伯人?
She's a total loon, Eugene.
她是个十足的笨蛋,Eugene
Let's just do our job.
我们只管做我们的工作吧
What is our job?
我们的工作是?
The directive from the client
当事人的指示
has been to authenticate her breasts.
是要证明她的乳♥房♥♥是真的
Well, did they at least take away
呃,警方至少没收了她的驾照吧?
her driver's license?
呃,警方至少没收了她的驾照吧?
Excuse me?
什么?
When she ran over her last lover?
当她撞死她最后一个情人时?
She wasn't convicted of that, Lucy.
她没有被定罪,Lucy
Sophie?
I thought we were gonna meet down
我以为我们该在法♥院♥见面的?
at the courthouse?
我以为我们该在法♥院♥见面的?
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表