剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
Hey, you did it.
你是做到的
I just sat there.
我只不过坐在一边儿而已
But your being there by my side
但有你在我身边
gave me some credibility, I know.
让我觉得很可靠
Hopefully, now I'll be able to settle.
现在可以指望达成和解了
Listen, I know I said you could stay here
我知道我说过你可以在这儿
a full three weeks,
呆满三个星期
but I'd like to go back on my word a little
但我想收回我的话了
and offer you a full-time job.
并给你提供一份全职工作
What?
什么?
I'd also like to retract my doubt over you
我也想收回对你作为一名出庭律师的怀疑
being a trial lawyer.
我也想收回对你作为一名出庭律师的怀疑
You're offering me a job?
你要给我一份工作?
You're equipped, Claire.
Claire,你具备能力的
You belong in that room.
你属于法庭
KIRKLAND: Mr. Foreman,
陪审团主席先生
has the jury reached a verdict?
你们得出裁决了吗?
We have, Your Honor.
是的,法官大人
In the matter of Lewis Nyler
Lewis Nyler诉
versus the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, et al,
马萨诸塞州政♥府♥以及相关人等一案
how find you?
你们的裁决是?
As to the claim of wrongful imprisonment,
有关非法监禁的指控
we the jury find
陪审团裁定
for the plaintiff,
原告胜诉
Lewis Nyler.
As to compensatory damages,
有关赔偿损失
we order the defendants to pay Lewis Nyler
我们责令被告付给Lewis Nyler
$400,000.
四十万美元
As to punitive damages based on intentional
针对蓄意或不计后果的非法监禁的惩罚性赔偿
or reckless false imprisonment,
针对蓄意或不计后果的非法监禁的惩罚性赔偿
we order the defendants to pay Lewis Nyler
我们认定被告无需支付
nothing.
我们认定被告无需支付
KIRKLAND: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团先生们女士们
the court thanks you for your service.
法庭感谢你们的服务
You are dismissed.
可以解散了
We are adjourned.
休庭
Congratulations.
恭喜你
It didn't exactly send a message, but--
这结果并没有起到警示的作用的,但。。。
It was something.
这是有意义的
Yeah.
嗯
Listen, Lewis, uh,
听我说,Lewis,呃
it needs to be said.
需要说的是
No,
不必了
it doesn't, Bobby.
不必了,Bobby
May I ask...
我能问问。。。
why'd you even want me for this trial?
你为什么这次要我来办?
It's not as if--
这不像是。。。
Project Innocence got you out.
因为是昭雪计划还你清白的
I was the one...
而我是那个。。。
why?
为什么?
I knew you'd be motivated.
我知道你会有动力的
I'm sorry, Lewis.
对不起, Lewis
I wish I could give you back those years.
我希望我能帮你找回那些时光
Yeah.
嗯
Thank you, Bobby.
谢谢你,Bobby
WYATT: I'll just be a couple of minutes. Thank you.
我就呆一小会儿,谢谢你
MAN: No problem.
没关系
WOMAN: Next on "The Practice."
下集预告未作翻译
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表