剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
我实在没得选
He saw!
他看到了!
BERLUTI: Brenda, wait a second.
Brenda,等一下
This right here is a crime.
这就是一起犯罪
Not as bad as vehicular homicide.
那也不比交通肇事杀人罪糟
Everything that happened,
发生的一切
happened in a state of panic or shock.
是在恐慌或震惊的状态下
A man ran in front of your car.
一个男人跑到你的车前面
You put him in your car
你把他放在车里
to take him to the hospital.
是为了带他去医院
Then, when you realized he was dead,
然后,你意识到他已经死了
you panicked and drove him home.
你惊慌失措,开车带他回家
This here,
而这个
extortion,
是敲诈罪
buying silence from a witness,
买♥♥通证人缄口不言
it's reflective
这体现了更多的犯罪意图
with more criminal intent.
这体现了更多的犯罪意图
What if he tells?
如果他说出来呢?
BERLUTI: My feeling is he won't.
我的感觉是他不会的
I checked probation.
我检查了缓刑记录
The guy's got two B&E convictions,
这家伙有两次非法闯入的定罪
a drug history,
一次吸毒记录
and some weapons charges.
还有一些涉及拥有或使用武器的指控
It's likely he's the shooter.
很可能他就是那个开枪的人
He was probably chasing the victim
受害者跑到你车前的时候
when he ran in front of your car.
可能就是他在追
I don't think he's going forward.
我不认为他会站出来的
But we can't guarantee that!
但我们不敢确定!
Look, I don't need the money.
听着,我不缺钱
I just can't take a chance.
我就是不能冒这个险
Please make the deal.
拜托做了这笔交易吧
Jimmy,
you can't do that.
你不能那样做
It's illegal! It's-- She's insisting.
- 那是违法的!那是。。。
- 她坚持要做
DONNELL: It doesn't matter. You can't ethically execute
那没有关系,你做那种交易
that kind of transaction.
是违背职业道德的
You could be disbarred.
你会被取消律师资格
If she wants to do it on her own,
如果她想自己去做
I suppose you can't stop her.
我想你也不能阻止她
BERLUTI: There's no way I'm letting her deal
我不能让她单独去和那个家伙做交易
with the guy alone.
我不能让她单独去和那个家伙做交易
He's probably the shooter.
他可能就是开枪的人
Jimmy, you can't be involved
Jimmy,你不能卷入买♥♥通证人的事里
in buying off a witness' silence.
Jimmy,你不能卷入买♥♥通证人的事里
She's buying it off.
是她出钱买♥♥通证人
I'm just there to make sure
我到场只是为了保证她不会受害
she doesn't get hurt.
我到场只是为了保证她不会受害
What's your relationship with her?
你和她什么关系?
I told you, we're friends.
我跟你说过的,我们是朋友
What kind of friends?
哪种朋友?
Just friends.
就是朋友
That's it.
就这些
Well, you can't do this.
你不能这么做
It's illegal.
那是违法的
If it backfires,
如果事与愿违
she could go to jail,
她可能会坐牢
and you could, too.
还有你
Forget about it.
算了吧
Jimmy,
what's going on?
怎么回事?
Do you have feelings for this woman?
你和这个女人有感情了吗?
I might love her.
我可能是爱她的
Love her?
爱她?
You haven't seen her in 20 years.
你已经20年没见过她了
It evidently didn't go away.
显然我没有忘记她
Look,
听着
you have to think of her as a client,
你得把她当成一个当事人
and only a client.
而且只当成一个当事人
I can't do that, Bobby.
我做不到,Bobby
Men like me...
我这样的男人。。。
don't ever get women like her.
从未得到过像她那样的女人
Not in high school,
高中时代没有
not now.
现在也没有
Does she have feelings for you, too?
她也对你有感情吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
She might.
也许是的
I know I'm not thinking straight,
我知道我有点犯糊涂
but she seems more important
但此刻她似乎是
than my career right now.
比我的事业更重要
More important than anything.
比任何事都重要
Okay. The fact that you're saying that
那好,你现在所说的
makes it easier to realize
让人更容易认识到你在犯糊涂
you're not thinking straight.
让人更容易认识到你在犯糊涂
So I want you to trust me now,
所以我要你现在相信我
and rely on my judgment, okay?
相信我的判断,好吗?
You cannot pay off this witness.
你不能买♥♥通这个证人
Okay?
行吗?
Okay.
好吧
DOLE: You didn't say you'd be taking over the entire office.
你可没说你要把整个办公室都占了
The files just got delivered here.
文件刚送来
I'll have most of them in storage
到完事那天前
by the end of the day.
大部分都要存在这儿
Claire,
suing a town
起诉一个镇子
for having a soccer program?
因其办了足球比赛?
I've got the medicals to back it up.
我已经找到了医学治疗来支持我的论点
It's called "Second Impact Syndrome."
那叫做““二次撞击综合症”
There's also a Norwegian study documenting that soccer players
挪威也有一项研究证明足球运动员
have more attention problems.
在关注力方面存在更多的问题
I think I've got enough to survive summary judgment,
我认为我对即决判决有把握了
and if I do that,
如果过了这一关
I really believe that I can settle.
我真的相信能达成和解
Okay.
那就好
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm acting only as your friend here,
现在我只作为你的朋友
not your lawyer.
而不是你的律师
Why do you keep saying that?
你为什么总是说这个?
Because I can't let my firm incur any liability.
因为我不能让我的事务所承担任何责任
Okay. Look,
那好,听着
if you prefer I do this myself.
如果你倾向于让我自己来做
Not a chance.
不可能
I'm not letting you be alone with this guy.
我不会让你单独和那个家伙在一起
Right on time.
真准时
Lovely day, isn't it?
天气不错,是吧?
Let's go.
开始吧
Have a seat, Mr. Smoltz.
请坐,Smoltz先生
I have two things.
我有两个东西
A money order in the amount of $100,000.
一张十万元的支票
This is good.
这还不错
And here's a confession you must sign
为了得到那笔钱
in order to get that money.
还有一份你必须签的供述
A confession?
一份供述?
BERLUTI: I'm not stupid, Mr. Smoltz.
Smoltz先生,我可不傻
Somebody shot Gerald Hanks in the back.
有人在背后开枪击中了Gerald Hanks
You just happened to be there that night.
当晚你刚好在哪儿
I'll bet you just happened
我敢打赌你刚好是
to be a former "business" partner
Gerald Hanksde的前生意合伙人
of Gerald Hanks.
Gerald Hanksde的前生意合伙人
First,
首先
you're out of your mind.
你是疯了
Second,
其次
you're totally out of your mind
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表