剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
We kept it in her refrigerator,
我们存放在冰箱里
and when we had enough...
我们觉得够了之后。。。
And her teeth?
那她的牙齿呢?
She had some anesthetic
她有些从医院里
she took from the hospital.
拿来的麻醉剂
We injected it
我们把麻醉剂
in her gums
注射在她的牙龈里
and pulled out one of her back teeth
用钳子拔掉了
with a pair of pliers.
她的一颗后槽牙
She mutilated herself?
她弄伤了自己?
Oh, if we hadn't made it look like she was really dead...
哦,如果不是我们让她看起来真的死了。。。
BERLUTI: And the airplane trip?
那次飞机旅行呢?
Helping her escape.
是帮助她逃跑
I flew her up to Providence,
我把她送到Providence
dropped her off, and came back.
让她下飞机,我然后回来
BERLUTI: So she was actually
所以她其实是
in the duffel bag?
在行李袋里?
But alive.
对,但她是活着的
She took a bus from Providence to Atlanta.
她乘公交车从Providence去亚特兰大
I was gonna wait until things cooled down,
我要等到事情平静下来
then I was gonna move out of town and join her.
然后我就离开城镇去和找她
But?
但是?
Basically,
主要是
I blew it. The neighbor saw me,
我把事弄糟了,邻居看到了我
I didn't even know about DNA,
我甚至都不懂DNA的事
my hairs in her blood.
地板上有我的头发
Then when the police phoned,
当警♥察♥打电♥话♥来的时候
I knew I was about to get arrested,
我知道我要被捕了
so I...
所以我。。。
I took off and joined her. Then what?
- 我跑了去找她
- 然后呢?
We hid out together for about eight months,
我们一起躲了8个月
paying in cash, staying in motels.
付现金,住汽车旅馆
We kept entirely to ourselves.
我们完全保持秘密
We...
我们。。。
we moved every week.
每周都换地方
And then, one day,
然后,又一天
she couldn't take it anymore,
她再也受不了了
and she left me.
她离开了我
And I never saw her again.
我再也没看见过她
When was that?
那是什么时候?
Nine plus years ago.
九年前
I got a new I. D.,
我弄到新身份
a new name.
新名字
I started getting regular work in telecom.
我开始在电♥信♥公♥司♥做正式工
And five years ago,
五年前
I settled outside of Los Angeles.
我搬到洛杉矶郊区居住
And a year later,
一年后
I met my wife, Marcie.
我遇到了我太太,Marcie
We worked together at the phone company.
我们在一家电♥话♥公♥司♥工作
We have a beautiful baby daughter.
我们有了个漂亮的宝贝女儿
Tom,
you sat on this lie
你撒了九年多的谎
for nine-plus years.
你撒了九年多的慌
I know. I should never have helped Rachel escape.
我知道,我不该帮Rachel逃跑的
I know it now, and I am sorry.
我现在明白了,我很后悔
I should be condemned for that behavior,
我应该为此受到谴责
but I did not kill her.
但我没有杀她
She is out there.
她就在那儿
Somewhere.
某个地方
Thank you.
谢谢你
Objection!
反对!
I'm sorry,
对不起
but I thought I'd seen and heard it all.
但我觉得这些我都听过和见过
Objection! Sustained.
- 反对!
- 反对有效
It's the truth.
这是事实
It's the truth,
这是事实?
what you just said?
你刚才说的这些吗?
Yes.
对
Well then,
那好吧
I'll drop the charges.
我撤销指控好了
Mr. Walsh.
Walsh先生
Show me a photograph of the two of you together
给我看一张她失踪后你们两个
taken after she disappeared.
在一起拍的照片吧
That would be a help.
那会管用的
We didn't take any pictures.
我们没有照过照片
Not one?
一张也没有?
We were fugitives, Mr. Walsh.
我们是逃犯,Walsh先生
We were a little camera-shy.
我们怕照相
How about a witness?
那证人呢?
Someone who saw her alive?
有人看到过她活着吗?
You were together for eight months.
你们在一起八个月
Someone must have seen you.
一定有人见过你们
A motel clerk, a waiter.
汽车旅馆的职员,或者一个服务生
You must have some evidence
你一定有些证据
to show you were having an affair with her.
来证明你和她私通的
The point of an affair
私通的关键
is that it's secret.
就是那是隐秘的
You ripped out Rachel's teeth
你用钳子拔掉了
with pliers
Rachel的牙齿
and stored vials of her blood
并把她的血存在
in her refrigerator? Yes.
- 她的冰箱里是吗?
- 是的
Got the pliers?
钳子呢?
The empty anesthetic jars?
空的麻♥醉♥药♥管呢?
You're asking me for evidence
你在找我要那些
we were deliberately trying to get rid of!
我们刻意要处理掉的那些证据
So, basically, all we've got to go on here
那就是说,我们能得到的
is your good word.
就是你所说的话
TOM: Yes.
对
WALSH: You admit lying to the police
关于你和受害人的关系
about your relationship with the victim?
你承认对警方撒谎了是吗?
Yes.
对
Lying about your very name for 10 years?
在你真实姓名上你也撒了十年的谎?
I had to.
我没办法
Lying even to your own wife.
甚至对你自己的太太也撒了谎
Yes.
对
But now,
而现在
when you're looking at 20 years
当你面对20年的牢狱之灾时
behind bars,
当你面对20年的牢狱之灾时
now...
现在。。。
we should believe you.
难道我们应该相信你?
Is eight still on the table?
服刑八年的认罪协议还有效吗?
No,
没有了
I just tried to float it.
我刚才试着提了一下
Walsh laughed.
Walsh笑了起来
WASHINGTON: Do you have any idea
至于Rachel可能在哪儿
as to where Rachel could possibly be?
你有什么想法吗?
If we can show she's alive--
如果我们能证明她还活着。。。
did she ever mention a favorite town
她可曾提到她想去
or place she'd like to go?
哪个喜欢的城市或者地方吗?
I don't remember anything.
我什么也记不得了
But I don't really wanna lead them to her anyway.
尽管如此,我也真的不想引导他们去找到她
Sorry?
你说什么?
I just don't.
我就是不想
Look,
听着
I started a new life, and...
我有了新的生活,而且。。。
she probably did, too.
她可能也有了
She likely has a family,
她可能有了家庭
and I don't wanna put her through
而我不想让她经历
what I'm going through right now.
我此刻正在经历的事
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表