剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
噢,哦,你是什么意思?
Leaving the church?
离开教堂?
DONNELL: I have loved being a part of this parish,
我很高兴成为这个教区的一员
and specifically, being your parishioner,
尤其是,做为您的教民
but the sex-abuse scandal--
但是性♥虐♥待丑闻。。。
Bobby, let's sit down and talk.
Bobby,我们坐下来谈谈
What can you say,
你能说什么呢
molestation gets a bad rap?
性骚扰是无理的指责?
I can say
我可以说
that the offending clergy makes up
有罪的神职人员
a microscopic portion of the priesthood.
只占神父职位的极小部分
I know that,
这个我知道
but the church's concealment--
但教会的隐瞒。。。
it's enabling these priests
使这些神父
to destroy so many young lives.
去毁掉这么多年轻人的生活
We've made mistakes.
我们是犯了错误
I believe that we're acknowledging them.
我相信我们在承认这一点
Our new policy is zero tolerance.
我们新的政策是零容忍♥。
I know the litigation tactics being employed
我知道针对受害者采取的诉讼策略
against the victims.
我知道针对受害者采取的诉讼策略
I also know that--
我还知道。。。
look...
听我说。。。
this isn't about vengeance.
这和报复无关
Bobby...
when you have a crisis of conscience--
当你遇到道德危机。。。
well, any personal crisis,
或者任何个人危机
for that matter, where do you go?
对此,你会去哪儿?
I come to you.
我来找您
But this isn't about you or--
但这与您无关。。。
I'm not leaving the faith.
我不会放弃信仰的
Just the church.
只是离开教堂
My son,
我的孩子
when you leave the church,
当你离开教堂时
you leave the faith.
你也就放弃了信仰
Can I give you the speech
我可以给你讲讲
about all of the good work
我们所有已经做到的善举吗?
that we've done?
我们所有已经做到的善举吗?
Do you have any notion
你知道
of the global charitable work done
由天主教会所做的全球慈善事业吗?
by the Catholic Church?
由天主教会所做的全球慈善事业吗?
I do.
我知道
But I don't look to the church
但我并不指望教会
like it's the united way.
想美国联合慈善总会一样
For me
对我来说
it's about spiritual and moral leadership.
教会是关乎精神和道德的领导
Until you expel every offending priest,
除非你驱逐所有有罪的神父
everyone involved
驱逐每一个
with protecting them
保护和隐藏他们的人
and concealing them,
保护和隐藏他们的人
there's been no true penance.
没有真正的悔罪
When that day comes, I hope to return.
到那一天,我希望能回来
Bobby,
you can't just leave.
你不能就这么离开
Goodbye, Father.
再见,神父
BERLUTI: Next on The Practice.
下集预告未作翻译
Why us?
MAN: Because Helen Gamble is a DA.
Also you're on the short list of lawyers
willing to defend scum.
What's the case?
Statutory rape.
I don't want it.
I didn't ask.
And you think to avoid a trial,
I'm going to put a child rapist back on the street.
We think we could sell minimum security.
And Mr. Orbis is going to a maximum security prison.
BERLUTI: There is a problem here.
We can win this.
(music playing)
WOMAN: You stinker!
(music playing)
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表