剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
Murderers get that privilege.
谋杀犯享有这种特权
Rapists, hijackers, they all get that privilege.
强♥奸♥犯,劫机犯,他们都有这种特权
Kidnappers do, too.
绑♥架♥犯也是
GAMBLE: Your Honor, I'd prefer to focus
法官大人,在此我更希望关注于绑♥架♥受害者的权益
on the rights of the kidnap victim here,
法官大人,在此我更希望关注于绑♥架♥受害者的权益
who is still suffering-- BERLUTI: She's not suffering!
- 她还在受苦。。。
- 她没有受苦!
KITTLESON: All right.
好了
Ms. Gamble, from a moral standpoint,
Gamble女士,从道德的角度来看
I'm with you.
我认同你的观点
Ms. Burns, speaking as a mother,
Burns女士,作为一个母亲来讲
I can certainly feel for you,
我能体会到你的感受
but as a judge,
但作为一个法官
I have to side with Mr. Berluti.
我不得不认同Berluti先生
Attorney/client privilege is sacrosanct.
律师当事人保密特权是神圣不可侵犯的
It is paramount to our system of justice.
这对我们的司法制度至关重要
The Commonwealth's petition is denied.
州政♥府♥的申请被驳回
We're adjourned.
休庭
SALLY: How can you do this?
你怎么能这样做呢?
Ma'am?
夫人
She stole my daughter!
她偷走了我女儿!
She has my daughter!
她
How can you do this?
你怎么能这样做?
Ms. Burns--
Burns女士。。。
You have no conscience!
你没有良心!
GAMBLE: Okay, Sally.
好了,Sally
SALLY: I want my daughter back!
我要我女儿!
GAMBLE: Sally-- SALLY: I want my daughter.
- Sally。。。
- 我要我女儿
I would have thought they'd be open by 9:00.
我本以为他们9点上班的
Are you a client?
你是一个当事人?
No.
不是
Are you?
你呢?
Oh, no.
噢,也不是
I'm a lawyer.
我是个律师
Actually hoping to get a job here.
实际上我希望到这儿工作
They keep bringing me in for all these call backs.
他们不断打电♥话♥把我叫回来
I'm about to pull my hair out.
弄得我快要不知道怎么办好了
Is this considered a good place to work?
你觉得这是个工作的好地方吗?
Oh, excellent.
噢,非常棒
It's one of the top three
这是这个州里最好的三家刑事律师事务所之一
criminal practices in the state.
这是这个州里最好的三家刑事律师事务所之一
The place to come if you're a criminal, huh?
如果你是个罪犯就该来这儿,嗯?
Well, that's one way to look at it, I guess.
呃,我想这也算是一种表述方式
I'm a pretty good judge of character, Mr. Berluti.
我看人很准,Berluti先生
You strike me
我觉得你
as a decent man.
是个正直的人
I can't have this conversation.
我不能和你谈话
Do you believe in God, Mr. Berluti?
你信上帝吗,Berluti先生?
Ms. Burns,
Burns夫人
I represent a person with interests
我代理着一个和你有利益冲突的人
contrary to yours.
我代理着一个和你有利益冲突的人
It would be unethical for me
和你谈话对我来说是不符合职业道德的
to have any dialog with you.
和你谈话对我来说是不符合职业道德的
Can you tell me
你能告诉我
what my daughter looks like?
我的女儿长什么样吗?
No.
不能
Can you tell me
你能告诉我
whether or not
她是否是个好人?
she's a good person?
她是否是个好人?
I don't really know her,
我不太了解她
but she struck me
但给我的印象
as an excellent person.
是一个优秀的孩子
Rebecca?
Rebecca来负责?
Eugene and I talked about it.
Eugene和我讨论过了
We both agree.
我们都同意
She probably exudes the most moral integrity,
她最有可能展现出正直的品德
I think passion, too.
我认为她也富有激♥情♥
Our grounds are good,
我们的理由很充分
but we're not going to win unless the justices,
但除非法官出于某种原因希望我们赢
for some reason, want us to.
否则我们不会赢
So Bec's passion, I think,
所以我认为Rebecca的激♥情♥
is our best strength.
是我们最大的优势
Okay.
好吧
Listen, I thought about, um,
听着,我考虑,呃
bringing Bobby here to say
带小Bobby来这儿和你道别
goodbye because, you know,
因为,你知道的
I didn't want him to see you all shackled.
我不想让他看到你们都戴着镣铐
Yeah.
嗯
When?
什么时候?
2:00.
两点
After his nap.
在他午睡之后
Okay.
好的
I'm never going to get out, am I, Bobby?
我永远也出不去了,是吗,Bobby?
Of course you will.
你当然会出来的
I got the job?
我得到这份工作了?
Congratulations.
祝贺你
STRINGER: Oh, I don't believe it!
噢,真不敢相信!
I was so sure I offended you.
我肯定我是冒犯了你
Me?
我吗?
Get out of town.
别开玩笑了
When do I start?
我什么时候来上班?
When can you start?
你什么时候能来?
STRINGER: Hello? How about yesterday?
啊?那昨天呢?
Does yesterday work for you?
昨天算上班了吗?
I think she's excited.
我觉得她太激动了
STRINGER: Oh, God.
哦,天呀
I need to call my parents.
我要给我爸妈打个电♥话♥
Oh!
噢!
What's going on?
怎么了?
Ms. White-- BERNICE: No, never mind that.
- White女士。。。
- 请别介意
What's wrong? What's wrong?
- 怎么回事?
- 你说怎么回事?
First, you're calling me
你先是给我打电♥话♥说有重要的事要见面
saying it's really important that we meet
你先是给我打电♥话♥说有重要的事要见面
and then I see you on television
然后我在电视上看到
concerning a crime that I have been suspected of for 16 years.
你涉及到一起我被怀疑了16年之久的罪行中
So I'm asking you again, Mr. Berluti,
所以我要再问问你,Berluti先生
what the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事?
Bernice White, please place your hands behind your back.
Bernice White,请把手放在背后
BERNICE: What? McGUIRE: You're under arrest
- 什么?
- 你因绑♥架♥罪被逮捕
for kidnapping. Hold on a second.
等一等
Jimmy-- I just wanna know
- Jimmy。。。
- 我只想知道
what's going on.
怎么回事
We're arresting your client, Jimmy.
我们在逮捕你的当事人,Jimmy
No, I'm not his client!
不,我不是他的当事人!
Tell them I'm not your client!
告诉他们我不是你的当事人
She-- YOUNG: We neither confirm
- 她。。。
- 我们既不确认也不否认
nor deny that she is our client.
- 她。。。
- 我们既不确认也不否认
What? Tell them!
什么?跟他们说!
We neither confirm nor deny she is our client.
我们既不确认也不否认她是我们的当事人
Take her.
把她带走
No, I didn't do anything!
不,我什么都没做!
I didn't do anything!
我什么都没做!
These people called me!
这些人打电♥话♥给我!
Tell them!
告诉他们!
Eugene, we can't--
Eugene,我们不能。。。
Jimmy, my office.
Jimmy,到我办公室
By denying she's our client,
一旦否认她是我们的当事人
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表