剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
we betray Melissa Halpern.
我们就出♥卖♥♥♥了Melissa Halpern
Eugene, they basically just arrested that woman
Eugene,他们根本就是因为她到咱们事务所来
for entering our offices.
才逮捕她的
I was the one who called her down here.
是我打电♥话♥叫她来这儿
That is an unfortunate result,
这结果很不幸
but we can't change it.
但我们不能改变它
We continue to honor the privilege.
我们要继续尊守这项保密特权
We say nothing.
我们什么也不要说
That woman will be on the news tonight
那个女人今晚会因为涉嫌犯罪而再次上新闻的!
pegged for the crime again!
那个女人今晚会因为涉嫌犯罪而再次上新闻的!
Jimmy, she's not our client!
Jimmy,她不是咱们的当事人!
DOLE: Okay. What about that?
好的。那怎么办?
It's kind of hard to tell. What is that one?
这个有点难了,这个是什么?
(babbles)
Silly.
淘气鬼
No, blue!
不,蓝色!
DOLE: What if we put blue
如果我们把蓝色
and yellow...
和黄色。。。
together?
放在一起?
What does that make?
变成什么了?
Red.
红色
Silly.
淘气鬼
Green.
绿色
DOLE: That's right.
对了
You've got it.
你做到了
The rainbow.
彩虹
BOBBY: I want that, too.
我也想要
Okay.
好吧
Okay, mommy's gotta go now.
好了,妈妈现在要走了
No.
不行
I'm gonna go...
我要去。。。
live in a different place for a while,
去别的地方呆一段时间
but you're gonna visit me all the time,
但你随时可以来看我
just like we talked about, okay?
就像我们说过的那样,好吗?
I need a hug.
来抱抱吧
Can I have a hug?
可以抱抱我吗?
Just a little, itty-bitty hug?
就抱一抱?
I love you so much.
我太爱你了
Get me out.
把我弄出去
Please get me out.
请把我弄出去
I will.
我会的
Please, Bobby.
求你了,Bobby
Please.
求你了
I will.
我会的
I will.
会的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
GAMBLE: It's a circumstantial case, no doubt,
毫无疑问,这是个间接的案件
but we have the eyewitness from 16 years ago
但我们有16年前的目击证人
whose description matched Bernice White.
他的描述与Bernice White相符
We know the kidnapper hired Mr. Berluti.
我们知道绑♥架♥者雇了Berluti先生
We know Ms. White has gone into Mr. Berluti's office
我们也知道White女士进了Berluti先生的办公室
twice in the last two days.
在过去的两天里有两次
Proving her guilty isn't my concern.
我关心的不是证明她有罪
Locating the girl, that may prove
找到那个女孩可能会更困难
to be more difficult.
找到那个女孩可能会更困难
A mother has been missing her child for 16 years.
一位母亲已经失去她的孩子长达16年了
If Ms. White has any sense
如果White女士还有正派和人性的感知的话
of decency or humanity,
如果White女士还有正派和人性的感知的话
she'll help us here.
她会帮助我们的
If she's got a conscience,
如果她有良知
we feel we have a real chance.
我们觉得我们会很有机会
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表