剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
I was gone 30 minutes tops.
我最多走了30分钟
By the way,
顺便说一下
I have no record
我查不到
of a Sophie Taylor existing
一个叫Sophie Taylor的人
until three years ago.
在三年以前的记录
Would that be your real name?
这是你的真实姓名吗?
Am I dead?
我死定了吧?
It doesn't look good.
看起来情况不妙
Listen,
听着
I think we should plead to murder two.
我认为我们应该认罪二级谋杀
I know it's not much,
我知道这可不怎么样
but it beats murder one.
但总好过一级谋杀
I know you think I did it.
我知道你认为是我♥干♥的
You don't wanna win this, do you?
你不想打赢官司,对吗?
We are doing
我们在尽我们所能,Cassie
our very best, Cassie.
我们在争取我们所能,Cassie
But I have to say,
但我必须要说
you were dumped by two boyfriends,
你被两个男朋友甩了
both end up dead.
他们俩最终都死了
It's-- Ryan never dumped me!
- 这是。。。
- Ryan没有甩了我!
Ryan would be New Jersey?
Ryan是新泽西的那个吗?
He loved me!
他爱我!
He had a wife and a family.
他有妻子有家庭
That's the only reason
那是他不愿离开的唯一原因
he didn't wanna leave.
那是他不愿离开的唯一原因
He loved me!
他是爱我的!
And I didn't kill him.
我没有杀他
I had an alibi.
我有不在现场的证明
That's why I didn't get convicted.
那就是为何我没有被判有罪
I had an alibi.
我有不在场证明
FRUTT: Yes, you always seem
没错,你似乎总是
to find yourself an alibi.
给自己找到不在现场证明
But your car
但是你的车撞了他
ran over him.
但是你的车撞了他
It was stolen.
车被偷了
I reported it stolen.
我报失了
Okay, so someone stole your car
那好,有人偷了你的车
and just happened
但碰巧用这车撞了你的情人
to run over your lover with it.
但碰巧用这车撞了你的情人
I had an alibi.
我有不在现场证明
And he loved me.
而且他也爱我
He had a family, that's all.
他有家世,就这么回事
Don't you go saying
你别说Ryan不爱我
Ryan didn't love me.
你别说Ryan不爱我
And Jason?
Jason呢?
He loved you, too?
他也爱你?
No.
不
Jason did dump me.
Jason甩了我
He deserved what he got.
他是罪有应得
But I didn't do it.
但不是我♥干♥的
Ryan loved me.
Ryan爱我
It was only 'cause he had a family.
只是因为他有家室
Hello. Hello.
CASSIE: Yes, I bit him.
没错,我是咬了他
I was mad at him.
我那时气疯了
I don't deny that.
这个我不否认
But I still loved him.
但我还是爱他的
Why were you so angry with Jason Scott?
你为什么对Jason Scott那么生气?
I was in love with him.
我爱着他
I took care of him.
我关心他
I raised his son.
我抚养他的孩子
I made love to him.
我和他做♥爱♥
I let him nuzzle himself to sleep
我每天晚上让他
every single night on my breasts,
用他自己的鼻子蹭着我的胸部入睡
which are real, by the way.
顺便说一下,我的胸是真的
I was practically a wife
我实际上就是个妻子
and he dumped me.
但他甩了我
Did you make threats?
你威胁过他吗?
Yes.
是的
I screamed at him, I admit.
我冲他大喊大叫,这我承认
I even told people I hated him.
我甚至告诉别人我恨他
But underneath, I still loved him.
但在内心深处,我仍然爱着他
I could never-- YOUNG: Cassie,
- 我永远不会。。。
- Cassie
did you ever leave your house
他死的那天晚上
the night of his death?
你曾离开你家吗?
Never. I took a sleeping pill.
绝对没有,我吃了安♥眠♥药♥
I was knocked out.
我睡死过去
I was there the day of,
那天白天我在他家
and we argued,
我们吵架了
and I bit him,
我咬了他
but I never went there that night.
但是晚上我绝对没有去那儿
GAMBLE: You bit him because you were angry?
你因为生气咬了他?
CASSIE: Yes, and why shouldn't I be?
对,我为什么不该生气?
I have a son,
我有一个儿子
and right now he's in foster care,
而现在他被寄养了
for God's sakes.
看在上帝的份上
I shouldn't be angry?
我不该生气吗?
Well, he's in foster care
那好,他被寄养
because his father's dead,
是因为他父亲死了
and his mother's being charged with the murder.
而他的母亲被指控谋杀
Exactly, for which I'm innocent.
没错,可我是无辜的
How could I not be angry?
我怎么能不生气呢?
Cassie, you get angry a lot, don't you?
Cassie,你很生气,不是吗?
CASSIE: I don't get violent,
我没有暴♥力♥倾向
if that's where you're headed.
如果你想往这上扯的话
Okay.
那好吧
Cassie, I'm holding in my hands your diary.
Cassie,我手里拿着你的日记
This is your diary, correct?
这是你的日记,对吗?
CASSIE: Yes.
对
GAMBLE: I would like you to read
我想请你读一下
the clipped page dated March 11, 2002.
2002年3月11日的这一页
"He has his precious bat
“他有在拍卖♥♥会上得到珍贵的棒球
he got at an auction
“他有在拍卖♥♥会上得到珍贵的棒球
signed by Harmon Killebrew.
Harmon Killebrew签的名
I feel like pounding his head with it.
我真想用它敲他的脑袋
Maybe one day I will."
也许有一天我会的”
Sorry.
对不起
You laughed? I couldn't help it.
- 你笑出来了?
- 我控制不住
What do you mean you couldn't help it?
什么叫你控制不住?
How do you laugh? YOUNG: She bites him,
- 你怎么会笑呢?
- 她咬了他
her prints and hairs are all over the scene.
她的指纹和头发到处都是
She threatens him.
她威胁了他
Her alibi turns out to be a big liar with no name.
她的不在场证明是个无名氏大骗子提供的
I'm thinking, "What else could possibly go wrong?"
我在想“还可能出些别的岔子吗?”
Of course.
当然了
She puts an entry in her diary
她在她日记里记了一则
saying she wants to beat
说她想
on his head with a bat.
用他的棒球棒敲他脑袋
Come on.
想想吧
That doesn't mean you laugh.
那并不意味着你可以笑出来
Did you know about this diary?
你知道这本日记吗?
Of course we didn't know.
我们当然不知道
That would've taken the fun out of it.
这会让这事失去乐趣了
Eugene. I can't wait to see
- Eugene
- 我都等不及想看看
what happens next.
接下来还会发生什么事
By the way,
顺便说一句
Cassie knew the police had her diary,
Cassie知道警方有她的日记
and she forgot to tell us.
而她忘记了告诉我们
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表