剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
我会好起来的
I'll be fine.
我会好起来的
the verdict is still out on me,
我的案子裁决还没有定论
but yours just came in.
不过你那个有结果了
You're doing fine.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
你做得很棒
Can they read the verdict without them present?
他们能在缺席情况下宣读判决吗?
They'll have to.
他们必须这么做
Madam Foreperson,
陪审团主席女士
has the jury reached a unanimous verdict?
陪审团达成一致裁决了吗?
We have, Your Honor.
是的,法官大人
Almost.
差不多了
Keep going.
继续
Just a couple more, honey.
再来几次,亲爱的
FOREPERSON: In the matter of Commonwealth
马萨诸塞州诉Roland Hubert及Wendy Hubert
versus Roland Hubert and Wendy Hubert.
马萨诸塞州诉Roland Hubert及Wendy Hubert
On count one,
第一项罪名
murder in the second degree
指控Roland Hubert的二级谋杀罪名
against Roland Hubert,
指控Roland Hubert的二级谋杀罪名
we find the defendant,
我们裁定被告
Roland Hubert, guilty.
Roland Hubert罪名成立
FOREPERSON: On count two,
第二项罪名
murder in the second degree against Wendy Hubert,
指控Wendy Hubert的二级谋杀罪名
we find the defendant,
我们裁定被告
Wendy Hubert,
Wendy Hubert
guilty.
罪名成立
Oh, here he comes.
噢,他出来了
Oh, he's beautiful. (baby crying)
哦,他真漂亮
Here he is.
你来抱抱
Arrest warrants are issued for Mr. and Mrs. Hubert.
对Hubert夫妇发出逮捕令
Your Honor, can we be allowed to surrender them?
法官大人,能允许我们把他们带过来吗?
I'm sorry. Post-conviction.
抱歉,在定罪后
I can't give you that courtesy.
我不能给你那种礼遇了
Members of the jury, thank you for your service.
陪审团成员,感谢你们的服务
This matter is adjourned.
休庭
Can you give me a 15-minute head start?
你能让我们先到15分钟吗?
Okay.
好吧
She had a boy.
她生了
Let's go.
我们走吧
YOUNG: They'll take Wendy to a medical facility.
我们会把Wendy送到医疗中心
By law, they have to at least for a day.
按照法律,至少得给一天时间
What about my son?
那我儿子呢?
YOUNG: Social services is on their way.
社会服务机构就要来人了
They take custody initially
他们先负责监护
until we figure things out.
直到我们想出办法来
Why can't he come with us?
他为什么不能和我们一起去?
I'll make sure he's okay, Wendy.
我会确保他安好的,Wendy
Don't you worry.
别担心
OFFICER: Let's go.
走吧
I'll wait for social services.
我会等社会服务机构的人
MIDWIFE: What really happens?
到底会怎么样?
He goes into foster homes?
送他去寄养家庭?
I'm not really sure.
我不能确定
He's beautiful, isn't he?
他真漂亮,不是吗?
Yes.
是的
Would you like to hold him?
你想抱抱他吗?
Sure.
当然了
Here you go.
给你
Okay.
好的
I need to clean up.
我需要清理一下
I'll just be a second.
我马上就来
What? I'm not adopting, if that's where you're going.
怎么了?我不会领养的,如果你要领养的话
I wasn't. I was just looking at an odd sight,
我不会的,我只是在看着如此境地之下的
under the circumstances.
一个奇怪的景象
He is beautiful.
他真漂亮
Yeah.
是呀
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表