剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
居于首位地是我教区的教♥徒♥们
the people.
是教众
So, by your leaving, it was, in some way...
所以,某种程度上,你的离去。。。
I understand that you look to me for spiritual
我理解那是你来找我寻求
and moral leadership,
精神和道义上的指导
and obviously, I failed to provide it.
显然,我没能给你那些
But if I could retract yesterday's condemnation
但是如果现在我撤回昨天对你的谴责
and substitute it with some...
代之以一些指导。。。
guidance now,
代之以一些指导。。。
our criminal justice system,
我们的刑事司法系统
obviously we need defense lawyers
显然我们需要辩护律师
to do what they do,
做他们该做的事
but, Bobby...
但是,Bobby。。。
from a spiritual and moral standpoint...
从精神和道德的角度来看。。。
is this any way for a man to live his life?
一个人该以这种方式生活吗?
I'm sorry.
对不起打扰了
You're not gonna believe this.
你不会相信吧
Jury's coming back.
陪审团作出裁决了
SWACKHEIM: Mr. Foreman...
陪审团主席先生。。。
has the jury reached a unanimous verdict?
陪审团达成一致裁决了吗?
We have, Your Honor.
是的,法官大人
Will the defendant please rise?
请被告起立
Mr. Foreman, what say you?
主席先生,请宣布吧
"In the matter of the Commonwealth
马萨诸塞州
versus Mitchell Orbis,
诉Mitchell Orbis
on the count of statutory rape,
法定强♥奸♥罪
sex with a minor, we the jury,
和未成年人发生性关系罪
finding a strong likelihood of guilt,
陪审团认为极有可能存在犯罪行为
regrettably return a finding of not guilty."
遗憾的是,做出的裁定是被告罪名不成立
SWACKHEIM: Members of the jury,
陪审团成员们
this concludes your service.
你们尽到了你们的义务
I caution you, you will be subjected
我警告你们,你们会受到
to inquiries from the press,
媒体的询问
seeking to explore your decision.
寻求对你们裁定的解释
None of you are required
你们谁也不要和媒体讨论此事
to discuss this with the media.
你们谁也不要和媒体讨论此事
We are adjourned.
休庭
The defendant is free to go.
被告当庭开释
Thank you so much.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表