剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
- 三周或者更多点时间
- 好吧
You have a suppression hearing scheduled in 12 minutes.
你不到12分钟后有一个证据排除听证会
DONNELL: You see this? What?
- 你看到了这个了吗?
- 什么呀?
Huh? Eviction notice!
哈?驱逐通知!
These are the kinds of things that happen
这就是当你付不起房♥租时要发生的事情
when you can't make the rent,
这就是当你付不起房♥租时要发生的事情
which is the kind of thing you can't make
这就是当客户不付款时你做不到的事
when clients don't pay.
这就是当客户不付款时你做不到的事
Are we anywhere close to a settlement
告诉我关于烟草的案子
on the tobacco case? Tell me.
我们离达成和解还有多远?
WASHINGTON: Ha. We're shutting down again.
哈。我们又要关门了
YOUNG: Oh, that's nice. Any decaffeinated?
哦,挺不错的,有没有不含咖♥啡♥因♥的?
DONNELL: I'm serious. I've had it.
我是认真的。我受够了
We can't keep juggling like this.
我们不能一直这样耍花样
You haven't had it. Don't tell me you've had it
你还没得到过呢,当你还没有得到的时候
when you haven't had it.
别告诉我你受够了
I've had it had it with your being had it.
我受够了 在你受够的时候
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表