剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
to be, and so everything comes apart!
所以这一切都会支离破碎!
You have set in motion...
你让
the imminent destruction of the Plateau!
高原临近毁灭!
No! The facts are against you.
不!不是你说的那样
Finn is from this Plateau.
芬恩也是来自这片高原
How can it be destroyed in our time...
既然未来它还存在
when it still exists in the future?
那它怎么可能在我们的时代就毁灭了
You brought this on yourself and you bloody will deserve it!
这些都是你自己造成的 你该自己买♥♥单
But I don't! I'm getting out of here.
但是不关我的事!我要离开这里
Don't be a fool! Where can you go?
别犯傻了!你能去哪?
I know the way off the Plateau.
我知道离开高原的方法
Veronica! Finn! Stop him!
维罗妮卡!芬恩!快阻止他!
You heard him, Doc. You're not going anywhere.
听他的话 博士 你哪都别想去
You can't stop me! Wanna bet?
你不能阻止我! 要试试看吗?
No! Finn! That's not what he meant!
别!芬恩!他不是叫你杀了他!
I was only going to wing him.
我只是想吓吓他
What happened?
发生了什么?
He went back to his own time.
他回到了他自己的时空
Back to that fatal encounter with the T-Rex.
在那里他遇到了霸王龙
Now the secret of how he got off the Plateau has died with him.
现在怎么离开高原的方式也被他带进了坟墓
My mother couldn't escape her destiny either.
我母亲也没能逃脱命运的束缚
Maybe no one can.
或许没人可以
Now what is it?
现在怎么样?
See how the compass needle is spinning?
看到罗盘的指针转动的方式了吗?
I believe this is the reason...
我相信这就是为什么
those shimmering windows have yet to reach the treehouse.
那些时空隧♥道♥还没有波及到树屋了
The electric fence creates a magnetic field which repels them.
这些电栅栏产生的磁场将那些东西拒之门外
So we're safe.
所以我们是安全的
Not at our present power levels.
但现在电量不够了
but if I can get another line to the windmill...
但如果我能再接一条线路到风车那边的话
I can generate a magnetic field strong enough...
我就能保证磁场足够强大
to disrupt those windows.
来抵御这些时空隧♥道♥
And then we will be safe.
那样我们就安全了
What about Roxton and Marguerite?
那罗斯顿和玛格丽特怎么办
All we can do is hope they will be...
我们所能做的就只有希望他们
returned to us from whatever time displacement they are in,
能够被将他们带走的空间错位给带回来
just as you and Veronica were.
就像你和维罗妮卡那样
So the only question now is, who goes with the second wire.
所以现在的问题就是 谁去接那条线路
What does this spiral remind you of?
那个螺旋形记号♥让你想到什么了吗?
A whirlpool, vortex, maelstrom.
漩涡 旋风 螺旋
What do you think the connection is,
你觉得这和这些标记 这些树
between these markers, the tree,
还有为什么我父母将这个地方选作树屋的位置
and the fact that my parents chose to build their house here.
之间有什么联♥系♥
I know the spiral is a common enough motif...
我倒知道螺旋形符号♥在很多文化背景下
in many cultures, Veronica.
都有特殊的寓意 维罗妮卡
Including the Zanga.
包括赞加文化在内
The Zanga believe that the world will end...
赞加人相信世界终将毁灭
when everything is brought together and...
那时候所有的事物都会被吸收到一起
crushed in single spark.
然后像一个小火花一样被碾碎
The world is ending?
世界要毁灭了?
Not for billions of years yet, Finn.
还得等上几十亿年呢 芬恩
It's a quaint story, Veronica.
维罗妮卡 这是一个离奇的故事
But I can recount dozens more...
但我也可以说出世界上很多
just like it from countries all over the world.
类似于这个的故事
Then maybe, just maybe, they all have some basis in truth!
那或许 只是或许 他们背后的真♥相♥是一样的呢!
What's happened to Arthur?
阿瑟怎么了?
He's spun a cocoon!
他居然变成茧了!
Challenger, beetles don't spin cocoons!
查林杰 甲壳虫是不会结茧的!
Then perhaps he's not a beetle.
他可能根本就不是甲壳虫
You keep playing out the safety line...
在我到达风车之前
as I make my way to the windmill.
你不要停止放保险绳
If I encounter anything unusual, I'll give three sharp tugs,
如果我碰到了任何不寻常的事 我会使劲扯三下绳子
and you can pull me back.
你们就把我拉回来
Challenger...
查林杰
good luck!
祝你好运!
Good luck to all of us.
还是祝我们所有人好运吧
Challenger!
查林杰!
Pull him back! Pull him back!
把他拉回来!快拉回来!
Challenger!
查林杰!
He's gone.
他消失了
Challenger!
查林杰!
We've got to go after him. No, I don't think we can.
我得把他找回来 不 我觉得我们办不到
Whatever it is, it's all around us!
不管那东西是什么 它已经把我们包围了!
We'd better stay inside the electric fence.
我们最好呆在电栅栏里面
Shouldn't the fence be making some kind of a noise?
电栅栏不是应该发出点什么声音吗?
There's no power!
已经没有电了!
Something must have happened to the windmill!
风车那边一定发生了什么!
Then there's nothing left to protect us.
那就没什么东西能够保护我们了
We have to look after ourselves now.
我们得自己照顾自己
What on earth?
什么情况?
Who are you?
你是谁?
I asked you a question!
我在问你呢!
Can you hear me?
你听得到吗?
What is the meaning of this?
这什么意思?
I demand an explanation!
我要求给我个解释!
No!
不!
Can't you tell from the way I'm...
难道你都不能从我的穿着看出来
dressed that I'm from a different time and place?
我不是来自和你们同个时代同个地方吗?
If that is true, then how did you come to be here?
如果你说的是真的 那你又是怎么来到这里的?
I don't know!
我不知道!
Your birthmark tells me who you are.
你的胎记已经证明了一切
The sacrifice must commence immediately.
必须马上开始祭祀
The storm is quickly approaching.
那场风暴马上就要来了
What storm? There isn't a cloud in the sky!
什么风暴?天上连片云都没有!
As is prophesied, it will be sudden,
像预言所说的那样 它会没有任何预兆地
and without warning,
突然出现
but the storm will come.
风暴会来临的
Proceed!
开始吧!
The scouting party should have returned by now.
侦察队早就该回来了
Where are they?
他们在哪?
Well, are we lost? Not lost.
好吧 我们迷路了? 没有迷路
My men will find the passage.
我的人会找到出路的
My friends and I, well,
好吧 我和我的朋友们
we've been trying to find a way off this Plateau for...
寻找离开这高原的出路找了
three years now. Stop talking nonsense!
整整三年了 别胡说八道!
What year is this?
现在是几几年?
The year is, ah, 1580.
现在是 额 1580年
1580!
1580年!
Oh, that's too bad.
真是太糟糕了
It's doubtful you'll make it home in time for the great invasion.
真不知道你们是否能在大入侵之前赶回西班牙
And what invasion is that, huh?
什么大入侵 嗯?
Well, eight years from now, your...
八年之后 你们的
king is going to send a fleet of ships to conquer England.
国王会派一支海军去征服英格兰
How glorious that would be, eh?
那是一件非常光荣的事 不是吗?
To crush you like the cockroaches that you are!
像碾死蟑螂一样把你们这些败类碾碎!
Yes. A sea battle...
是的 那是一场
to be remembered for centuries.
将被历史铭记的海战
The great Spanish Armada...
整个西班牙无敌舰队
humiliated by a fleet half its size.
竟被一支只有其一半规模的船队给打败了
You know nothing.
你什么都不懂
Spain will never be defeated.
西班牙永远不会被打败
Well, uh...
那么 好吧...
don't say I didn't warn you!
别说我没有警告过你!
Got him, after him!
抓住他 快追!
Got him, quickly!
抓住他 快!
After him!
快追!
This is everything they worked for...
这是他们所有的心血
we can't just abandon it.
我们不能就这么丢了
Malone's journals?
马龙的日志?
For Challenger, when he comes back.
如果查林杰回来的话 把这个也留着
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表