剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
The young woman, having seen that took her own life.
那个女孩目睹了这一切
Yes, by drinking hemlock.
所以吞毒芹自杀了
A little makes a good sedative. Any more than that is fatal.
少量可以安神 多了便会致命
How dreadful.
太可怕了
Her father was a lowly woodcutter who lived...
他父亲是个樵夫 住在
in a forest near the village. He found her in the cellar.
村子附近的树林里 他在地窖里找到了她
She was his only child.
他只有这一个孩子
He must have been drawn here by Veronica.
他来这一定是为了维罗妮卡
If she is with him now, her life is in terrible danger.
如果现在她和他在一起 随时都有危险
Bravo! Exquisit!
妙极了!太精彩了!
What are you doing here?
你来做什么?
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you.
很抱歉 我不是故意来打搅你
The door was open.
门没关
No, no, please! Don't stop playing on my account.
不不! 请别因为我停下来
You have no business here. There's nothing left between us.
这里没你什么事 我们已经没有任何关系了
Was there ever?
以前有吗?
Why does a man with such obvious talents...
像你这么有音乐天赋的人
hide himself away down here?
为什么会把自己藏在这里?
I'll never play for you again, Nadine.
我不会再为你演奏 Nadine
I only married you for your money and your...
我娶你只是为了你的钱 还有你的
position. You knew that!
地位 你知道的!
But you weren't happy being my patron. No, no, you wanted more.
但你不只想做我的赞助人 不不 你想要的更多
I'm not Nadine.
我不是 Nadine
You must be mistaking me for someone else.
你一定是把我和别人搞混了
Oh there's no mistake.
哦 我不会搞混的
You followed me here because you couldn't let me go!
你一直都在跟踪我 因为你不想我离开你!
Move away from the door,
你现在让我出去
and you'll never see me again.
以后你不会见到我
Oh, no, I'm afraid it's too late for that.
不不 已经太迟了
You see, I've already killed your brother, and now...
你看 我已经干掉了你哥哥 现在...
you're going to have to die as well.
你的下场和他一样
I'm not your wife! I don't have a brother!
我不是你的妻子!我没有哥哥!
The captain, Melrick. I shot him half an hour ago.
那个船长 Melrick 我半小时前杀了他
The captain? Roxton!
船长?罗斯顿!
He came here to defend your honour, as if you have any.
他来向我讨回你的尊严 好像你有似的
You shot Roxton!
你杀了罗斯顿!
I despise you, Nadine.
你让我恶心 Nadine
I always have!
一直都是!
And now I have found another woman,
现在 我找到了另一个女人
a creature so divine my music is for her and for her alone.
如此神圣 我的音乐为她而生 而且只为她一个人
Then play for her.
那就为她而弹吧
I promise I won't try and stop you.
我发誓我不会再打搅你
You won't? No!
你会的! 不!
Nadine!
Nadine!
There's still time.
我还有时间
Still hope.
我还有希望
Nadine!
Nadine!
You must find your friends. You have to hurry.
快去找你的朋友 快去啊
Veronica! Wait!
维罗妮卡!等等!
Thomas! I didn't think you'd come!
Thomas!我以为你不来了!
I never thought I'd see you again!
我以为再也见不到你了!
I couldn't live without you!
我不能没有你!
You're my muse! My inspiration!
你是我的女神!我灵感的源泉!
We shall always be together! Always!
我们两个要永远在一起!永远!
Hey, hey, hey! What's the matter?
嘿嘿嘿! 你怎么了?
I think I'm falling in love with you.
我想我已经爱上你了
And I don't want this to end.
我不想结束这一切
And why does it have to end?
为什么要结束?
I don't want to lose you. You never will.
我不想失去你 你永远都不会
But Challenger said...
但是查林杰说...
you could just disappear! You, your village...
你会一下子消失! 你的村庄
your music! How...
你的音乐 你怎么知道
how do you know that Challenger is right?
查林杰是对的?
How does he know?
他怎么知道?
You forget about Challenger,
忘了查林杰
hmm? Has he ever been in love?
他爱过吗?
Does he even remember what it's like?
他记得恋爱是什么样吗?
No!
不!
I guess not.
我猜不记得!
No! Then come and live with me,
那现在就跟我走吧
Veronica. Let my village be your home too!
维罗妮卡 我的村庄就是你今后的家!
But what about my friends.
可是我的朋友们怎么办
What need have you of friends?
你还需要朋友吗?
Hmm? We have each other.
恩?我们已经拥有彼此
But I belong out here.
这里才是我的家
I'll come see you every day. No, no! no, no.
我会每天来看的你 不不不!
No, you must come with me now...
你不要走
and stay with me. Forever.
跟我在一起 永远
I can't.
我不能
At least come and listen to my music.
好吧 至少你答应来听我为你写的曲子
I'd love to.
我很乐意
Marguerite, where are you?
玛格丽特 你在哪?
No! I've been looking all over for you!
不! 我一直在到处找你!
It was ghastly! I heard a piano he...
太可怕了! 我听到钢琴声
he thought I was his wife he shot me!
他以为我是他的妻子还朝我开枪!
It's all right. It's all right. It's probably the same lunatic who shot me.
没事了 没事了 可能和射我的是一个人
He thought I was someone else as well?
他把我当成别人了
Where did he go?
他去哪了?
I don't know. But we've got to get out of this...
不知道 我们还是赶快离开这
village right now. Come on!
离开这里 快点!
You were right about this place. We never should have stopped here.
你说的对 我们真不应该在这里呆太久
I'm always right. You should know that.
你知道 我总是对的
Right for me.
和我天生一对
I will not forget you said that.
我不会忘了这句话
Let's hope I don't need this.
但愿不需要解毒剂
Now all I've got to do is find that village.
我现在要做的是找到那个村庄
Seize the moment!
珍惜每个时刻
Live for the day!
把握每分每秒
Is that not the way love should be?
爱情不就是该这样吗?
I thought you said that love should last forever!
我还以为你说爱应该天荒地老!
Well so it shall.
是的 我们会的
No one will come between us!
现在没人能阻止我们!
Wait here. I have a surprise for you.
等着我 我要给你一个惊喜
A surprise?
惊喜?
Come in.
进来
Where's the surprise?
是什么惊喜?
Oh, you'll see it in a minute.
哦 你马上就知道了
Let's drink to the sunny days ahead.
我们为这个美好的时刻干杯!
Aah!
啊!
Go ahead. Throw caution to the wind!
来吧 把一切都忘掉!
Now come here and sit on the bed...
过来 坐在床上
right where I can watch you when I play.
我弹琴时也能见到你
Oh, such beautiful music.
哦 好优美的旋律
Genius tainted by insanity.
失去理智的音乐天才
I will spare you no mercy if you have harmed her in any way!
你要是敢伤害我的朋友 我是绝对不会手下留情的!
I could listen to you play forever.
真想永远听你弹下去
And so you shall.
你一定会的
When I first looked upon her face, it was like...
第一眼看见她 我感觉
I was looking at an angel.
就像看见了天使
So innocent so pure.
那么纯真 那么无邪
I don't understand.
我听不明白
Her name was Julia Gesch.
她叫Julia Gesch
Ah, she looked like you. What?
她和你长得太像了 什么?
I loved her as no man has ever loved a woman.
再也不会有一个人 像我爱她一样爱一个女人
I turned my back on fame and fortune,
我为她抛弃了名利和财富
shunned all humanity, even the light of day for her!
抛却人性 甚至像肮脏的老鼠一样生活!
I have to go!
我得走了
No!
不!
Let me out of here! No, no, no! I can't! I can't!
让我出去! 不不!你不能!
Now you are mine! No!
你现在是我的! 不!
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表