剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
but never the same one twice.
但是从没有一个错误犯了两次
You take a lot of things for granted, Violet.
你把许多事情太想当然了 Violet
I know Roxton was here,
我知道罗斯顿到过这儿
telling his lies.
对你编故事
I also know that you believed those lies.
我也知道你信了他的故事
And I know that you...
我还知道你...
told him where to find Challenger.
告诉了他哪里可以找到查林杰
I swear, Johnny. I didn't say.
我发誓 Johnny我没说过
There's only one way out of this for you now, Violet.
现在的状况对你来说只有一条路可走 Violet
Roxton came here once looking for help.
罗斯顿曾经来过这里寻求帮助
He might be fool enough to do it again.
他可能傻到再做一次
And if he does...
如果他真的这样做了...
you're going to pay your tab... to me.
你就要准备向我还债了
Whoa!
喔噢!
Challenger!
查林杰!
Here.
拿着!
Widow Montgomery, the Sheriff.
Montgomery孀妇 我是警长
Drop your rifle and come outside.
丢掉你的枪 出来吧!
What are they doing?
他们在干什么?
Your last chance.
你的最后一次机会
Man up!
男子汉一点!
Burn it!
烧了它!
Burning down my cabin. No!
他们要烧了我的小屋 不要!
It's not the cabin, he wants.
他的目的不是小屋
Why are they doing this to me?
他们为什么这样对我?
It's me he's after. He knows you are helping me.
他找的是我 他知道你正在帮我
How? The only person that knows is Violet, and she would never tell.
只有Violet知道 她是绝对不会说的
There's one other. Johnny Ringo.
还有一个人知道 Johnny Ringo
I've got to get Challenger away from those deputies, now.
我现在必须让查林杰远离他的那些副手
I just hope Ringo's packed enough ammunition.
我只希望Ringo的包里有足够的弹♥药♥
How would Challenger know what Johnny Ringo knows?
查林杰是怎么知道Johnny Ringo知道这些的呢?
Unless the sheriff and Ringo are partners.
除非警长和Ringo 是同伙
Triple M!
三M!
I believe this belongs to you.
我肯定这是属于你的
I gave this to Martin the day we were married.
这是我和Martin结婚那天我送给他的
He gave me this.
他给了我这个
Johnny Ringo must have killed him.
Johnny Ringo一定是杀了他
Yeah, Ringo and the sheriff.
是的 Ringo和警长
And they are trying to hang anyone they can find to cover it up.
他们正试图绞死任何能发现的人来掩盖它
No, Maylene, no!
不 Maylene 不要!
You're not a murderer! There has to be another way.
你不是一个杀人犯!肯定还有其他的方法
I want them, dead or alive.
我要抓住他们 无论死活
There's goes the element of surprise, Come on!
你总是能制♥造♥惊喜 快走!
Hold on
抓住
Ride for the river! It's our only chance!
骑向河边!那是唯一的出路!
Never outrun them.
我们跑不过他们
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里?
Elementary tactics... we're heading for the high ground.
基本战术……我们正前往高地
Let's go!
咱们走吧!
Back at the rocks.
快回到石头那儿
Cut them down!
拦住他们!
Damn.
该死
The high ground isn't as useful when you're almost out of ammunition.
当你弹尽粮绝时 高地并不一定有用
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
We can do this easy...
我们可以温柔简单地解决此事...
or we can do this...
或者我们也可以
Hard.
强硬残酷地解决此事
You know the high ground better than I do.
你肯定比我了解这个高地
The river is over that cliff.
那边悬崖下面有条河流过
Cliff! Just when my ankle is getting better. Let's go.
悬崖!只要到时我的脚踝好起来 我们走
Right boys, cut them down!
好了 伙计们 跟上他们!
Can a prairie girl swim?
一个牧场女孩会游泳吗?
Can Miss Krux?
科鲁兹小姐会吗?
Like a mermaid.
游得像一条美人鱼
Then so can I.
那么我也能
Hell! whooooa!
见鬼!啊...啊...!
We weren't be able to follow them now.
现在我们追不上他们了
Oh, we don't have to.
哦 我们没必要
there's only one place they can go.
他们只有一个地方可以去
This isn't right.
这里有点不对劲
There's no horses! It's never closed!
没有马!这里从不关门!
Violet?
Violet?
Anyone here?
有人在吗?
Whose there?
谁在那?
Violet Maylene
Violet. Maylene.
May?
May?
Run May! It's a trap! Run!
快跑 May!这是个圈套!快跑!
Too late!
太晚了!
You murdered my husband!
你杀死了我丈夫!
It's all right! You'll see him soon enough.
这没关系!你很快就会见到他了
You're like a bad penny!
不想见到你 却总是来纠缠!
Now, you let her go, Ringo.
现在 你放了她 Ringo
That's what Malone would do.
马龙会这么做的
Not in this lifetime.
这辈子别想
Shoot back!
还击啊!
I can't. He's still my friend.
我不能 他仍然是我的朋友
Ready to give up? Why prolong the agony?
准备好投降了?为什么还在延长痛苦呢?
My thoughts exactly.
和我想的一模一样
Come on, Maylene, we've got to get out of here.
快点 Maylene 我们必须得离开这里了
Oh, you'll get out of here all right,
哦 你们会离开这里的
but not in the way you planned.
但不是按你们的方式
Shoot him! No.
开枪! 不
Without Challenger we don't go home.
没有查林杰我们回不了家的
If we die here, then everything is over.
如果我们死在这 那么一切都完了
Live to fight another day! Go!
养精蓄锐 伺机再战!走!
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
You take care of her.
你照顾好她
Violet!
Violet!
I've got my own account to settle.
我还有事情没做完
Violet!! Women.
Violet!! 女人
Violet! No.
Violet! 不
No!
不!
Keep dreaming, May,
坚持梦想 May
for the both of us.
为了我们俩
NO!
不!
No, no, this isn't happening! I won't accept this!
不 不 这不是真的!我不能接受!
Not closer Challenger!
不要靠近 查林杰!
I'm your old friend, Roxton.
我是你的好朋友 罗斯顿
You wouldn't shoot me.
你不能对我开枪
What have I done?
我做了什么?
You got the man who killed my husband...
你只是杀了杀死我丈夫的人
the man who tried to kill you!
而且他还想要杀你!
You saw that justice was done.
你看到了 正义得到了伸张
This belongs to you.
这个应该属于你
John! What is it?
约翰!那是什么?
Oh, I knew I didn't like this place.
哦 我就知道我不喜欢这
Did you see that?
你看到了吗?
Marguerite,
玛格丽特
I lived it!
我经历过!
So at the end of this little day dream, you were the noble lawman,
所以在这个白日梦的结尾 你成为了高贵的警官
who tamed the wild west.
守护着荒蛮的美国西部
It was much more than a daydream, Marguerite.
它不只是个白日梦 玛格丽特
Well, for Maylene, it must have been a dream come true.
哦 对于Maylene来说 她肯定是梦想成真了
Roxton made sure that justice was done for her husband.
罗斯顿确保了她丈夫的正义得到伸张
And for Jeremiah Roxton.
还有杰里麦·罗斯顿的正义也得到了伸张
Yeah. Too bad about you and me.
是的 但是你和我的结局就太糟了
And Violet,
还有Violet
even she paid the price for taking the outlaws' money.
即使是她也因为赚罪犯的钱 而付出了代价
Justice fifty years too late if you ask me.
过了50年 正义才得到伸张
Justice is never too late, that's why the tombstone and the noose disappeared.
正义永远都不嫌晚 所以墓碑和绳套消失了
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表