剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
in their own burial urns nearby?
也被埋在附近的瓮里呢?
Well, how would demons go about finding burial urns of clay.
可是 魔鬼要怎么找埋起来的瓮?
Sealed with bands of iron.
他们都被铁条封着
I know who the demon is.
我知道谁是恶魔了
Why don't you tell us outside.
为什么不去外面说
Stay where you are!
不许动!
The demon was buried here, and here it shall remain!
你给我从哪里来回哪里去!
You still believe I'm the demon,
你还觉得我是恶魔
Not anymore.
现在不是了
Not until I realised it was in Miss Krux.
恶魔在科鲁兹小姐身上
What?
什么?
Put the rifle down. I'm afraid I can't do that.
你先把枪放下 这恐怕不行
What makes you think it's in me?
你凭什么说我是魔鬼?
Proto-Phonician languages are my specialty.
我专研古腓尼基语
But even I had trouble translating what was on the band.
连我都不能完全看懂那上面的文字
You read it as though it was your native tongue!
可古腓尼基语就像是你的母语一样!
I told you before, Marguerite can speak anything!
我说了 玛格丽特能看懂任何东西!
The power of language is the demon's power.
恶魔才有这样的语言能力!
No, Hamilton! No! I was only trying to save us.
不 Hamilton!不要!我只是想救大家!
So am I.
我也一样
You didn't have to do that!
你根本不用杀了他的!
Yes, I did.
谁说的
Campbell was the demon.
Campbell就是恶魔
You couldn't have know that! I suspected it all along.
你怎么能确定呢! 我早就开始怀疑他了
And then...
刚才...
when he condemned you simply because of your knowledge of linguistics,
他因为你的语言能力怀疑了你
well...
呵呵...
it was so obviously a smokescreen to...
显然是他故意扔的一个烟雾弹...
deflect suspicion from himself.
来消除他的嫌疑
The same argument could be used to explain what you've just done!
那你呢?你刚才的行为也可以这么解释!
But if I was the demon, would I do this?
如果我是恶魔 我会这么做吗?
No, no, no, It's quite all right,
不不不 你们想想
as long as no one makes direct contact...
只要没人去碰...
with Campbell's dead body.
Campbell的尸体
The demon is trapped in it forever.
恶魔就会永远困在里面
The nightmare is over. Lord Roxton, Miss Krux...
噩梦结束了 罗斯顿勋爵 科鲁兹小姐
we've won.
我们赢了
I'm sorry. I don't recognize a thing from last night.
抱歉 昨晚我的脑袋一片空白
Until I reached your treehouse, I don't remember anything clearly.
是怎么到树屋的我也记不清了
Oh, well, we can't say we didn't give it a shot!
噢 那就别怪我们没帮你了!
No, no, we have to continue in this direction.
不 不 我们继续朝这个方向走
Challenger, why? I mean, do you know something she doesn't?
查林杰 这么可能?你又没有去过她们的营地
There are a complex series of caves not ...
一些错综复杂的洞穴...
too far from here, that we haven't thoroughly explored yet.
就在这里不远处 我们还没完全勘探完
If these are the same caves that Miss Harper came through,
要是其中有Harper来时穿过的山洞
they may be our way off the plateau as well.
我们就可以离开这片高原
It won't hurt to give them a look.
看看又不会少块肉
Wanna bet.
那不见得
What are you doing?
你干了什么?
I haven't touched Campbell's body. It's wrapped in canvas.
我没有碰到Campbell的尸体 我把它用帆布包起来了
Just yesterday I thought...
昨天我还在想...
finding this plateau was the luckiest day of my career.
找到这片高原是我从业以来最幸运的一天
Well, you're not the first.
你肯定不是第一人
And the way this plateau attracts visitor, you won't be the last either.
这里有无穷的魔力 我打赌你也不是最后一个
Poor Campbell.
可怜的Campbell
We were always at odds.
我们一直都不和
He knew I could always best him, but he still comes back for more.
他知道我总能赢他 可他就是不甘心
What do you mean, you could always best him?
什么意思?你总能赢他?
Well, just that. In everything.
赢就是赢 一直都是
Academics, published papers...
无论是学术上 论文上...
women.
还是在女人上
So when you fought him in the temple,
也就是说你在神庙跟他搏斗的时候
he would have known you were going to beat him.
他知道你一定会再次打败他
Mm. If Campbell knew it,
对 既然Campbell知道
the demon knew it too. It must have.
那恶魔肯定也知道 不错
Then why didn't the demon jump into you?
那他为什么不附到你身上?
I saw you grab him...
我看到你抓住他...
you were in contact, skin to skin.
你的身体碰到他的身体
But if...
如果...
if the demon wasn't in Campbell, then...
Campbell没有被附身 那么...
Then you killed an innocent man.
那你就杀了一个无辜的人
This is amazing! You found it!
不可思议!我们找到了!
This is your camp?
这就是你们的营地?
No, that's over there, passed those trees.
不 营地在那些树的后面
But this is the main excavation site.
但这是我们主要的挖掘点
And that's the cave that leads to the temple where...
那就是通往神庙的山洞...
Professor Hamilton and I found the urn.
我和Hamilton教授就在这儿发现了瓮
And where he released the demon?
也是恶魔被释放的地方?
Professor! Don't go down there! It's too dangerous.
教授!不要进去!太危险了!
This is what I came here for. Challenger, wait!
我就是为这而来的 查林杰 等等!
I mean, she could be right.
她说得对
There's nothing in there that I can't handle.
没有什么我解决不了的事
Where I come from, dumb moves...
在我以前的世界 像你这样冲进去...
like this get you captured by slavers!
会被奴隶贩子抓住的!
Don't be ridiculous.
你开什么玩笑!
What do I know? I mean, that guy talks to beetles.
真是个怪人 我见过他跟甲虫说话
Let's go check out your camp.
我们去你的营地看看
I've made a terrible mess of things, haven't I?
都是我把事情搞砸的 是不是?
One way or another, we all have.
应该说是我们所有人
Perhaps now is the time to go back to the treehouse...
该是时候回到树屋...
and get some rest, Challenger can...
好好休息休息 说不定查林杰...
go through your logbooks and reconstruct a route that...
在看过你的考古日志后能重新制定一条路线...
will take us all home.
带我们回家
I only wish there was a remedy for what I've done that...
我希望它能为我所犯的错误做点补偿...
it was as simple as that.
仅此而已
Professor Hamilton!
Hamilton教授!
Emily!
Emily!
Finn! You're alive!
芬恩! 你还活着!
Good show!
太好了!
What are you doing here?
你们来这儿做什么?
Well this woman showed up with some story about some...
这个女人跑进树屋 然后跟我们说什么...
spooky demon killing all her friends,
一个可怕的恶魔把她的朋友都杀了
somewhere she couldn't remember. But...
她不记得路了 不过...
Challenger brought us straight to the source.
查林杰带我们回到了这里
Challenger's here too?
查林杰也来了?
Yeah. He's back in that cave all keen to use his new invention.
对 他就在山洞里 急着用他的新发明
Well, which one?
什么发明?
The electro-something field distortion...
电什么场畸变...
something or other. I don't know.
之类的 我记不清了
But it's supposed to be good for finding buried metal.
听他说是用来找埋起来的金属的
Iron.
铁
The demon's in Challenger!
查林杰被附身了!
What!?
什么!?
But the only way that's possible is if the demon jumped...
唯一可能的话那么恶魔...
back into me before I ran from the camp.
在我逃离营地之前又附到了我身上
That's why the demon kept jumping from body to body.
所以 他要不断地从一个人换到另一个人
He was looking for someone with particular knowledge,
他在寻找具有丰富学识的人
someone who could help it find the rest of its horde!
那个能帮他找到其他魔鬼的人!
If anyone has that knowledge, it's Challenger!
而符合他条件的只有查林杰!
You put down that detector.
快放下那个探测器
Or you'll do what?
不然怎么样?
You want to possess someone?
你想附身的话?
You come into me! John, no!
到我身体里来吧! 约翰 不要!
I have miles of passageways to search,
我必须把通道都找遍
before I'm finished with Challenger.
查林杰对我来说还有用处
But I'll keep your offer in mind, Roxton.
不过我会考虑你的提议的 罗斯顿
This is number 8.
这是第8个
657 to go...
还有657个...
and then we will rule the world again!
到时候我们就会统治世界!
Never!
你休想!
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表