剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
One more time!
再来一次!
Are you ready? Hm mm.
准备好了吗? 啊 呃
Oh!
哦!
Looks like we've lost all our iron filings.
看来铁屑全部损失了
And half our supply of sulfuric acid.
硫酸也损失了一大半
Without iron, you can't make hydrogen gas to fill the balloon.
没有铁 就产生不了气球用的氢气
And without the balloon we can't make it back to the surface.
没有气球我们就回不了地面
Just what I've always wanted.
真是雪上加霜
A place that annoys me more than the plateau.
这个地方还不如高原
George, we've got company.
乔治 有同伴了
She looks human!
好像是人!
Very human.
就是人
Hello!
你好!
My name is George Challenger.
我叫乔治·查林杰
I am Aleece.
我是Aleece
You're from the land above the sky.
你们从天上的地面来
Yes, we are, we are from the surface.
对 我们是从地面来
You killed the sky demon.
你们打死了天魔
May I?
可以吗?
Pterodactyl talon.
翼龙爪
Recently removed. About the 3 years old from the sights of it,
取下不久 看大小有三岁左右
About the same age as the one you shot, Ned.
跟你打死的那个差不多 内德
You killed it from your balloon.
你从气球上打死的
That's right.
是的
Good. I will ride in your balloon.
好 我要坐你们的气球
And you will show me my land from a great height.
从高处看看我的土地
I'm afraid that may not be possible, as you can see,
这个恐怕不太可能 正如你所见
our balloon is not exactly flight worthy at the moment.
我们的气球现在无法飞行
What will make it possible?
怎样才能飞?
Iron, maybe.
除非有铁
Iron! That means nothing to me.
铁!什么东西?
May I examine your sword?
我能看看你的剑吗?
Looks promising.
完全正确
Your sword is made of iron.
你的剑就是铁做的
Then iron is the stone of Arjax.
原来铁就是阿贾克斯石
Tell me how much you require.
告诉我你们需要多少
Oh, enough to make twenty swords, at least.
哦 至少要够做20把剑
I will get you the iron you need.
我带你们去找铁
Then you will take me on your balloon.
你们让我坐你们的气球
Does anybody but me think this is too good to be true?
你们就没人觉得这太顺利了吗?
Iron is iron, Marguerite.And we need it to get home.
铁就是铁 玛格丽特 想回家就需要铁
Your kind offer is grateful accepted.
我同意你的条件
Fine. So Little Miss Helpful will help us find some iron!
好 那就让好心的小姐带我们去找铁!
That's not going to fix the balloon.
可气球上的破洞怎么办
Speaking of Little Miss Helpful and the ripped balloon.
说到好心小姐还有破洞
I've just the job for you and Veronica.
我想到你和维罗妮卡
Trust the men to fall for a pretty face.
男人看见美女就晕
That woman had better not be lying about knowing where to find iron.
她说能找到铁 最好别骗人
Well,Aleece is their problem.
Aleece是他们的事
Finding sap to make into glue for the balloon repair is ours.
我们的任务是找到植物汁液做胶修气球
We have to find some plants first.
我们必须先找到植物
I'm beginning to think that nothing actually grows down here.
可是这几乎寸草不生
There has to be a food chain, Marguerite.
可是这有食物链 玛格丽特
Where there are pterodactyls and people, there's got to be plants.
有翼龙和人的地方 一定有植物
I suppose so.Nature is nature.
我想也是 自然就是这样
That never changes.
亘古不变
Right.Only people do.
对 只有人会变
As in you and Malone?
就像你和马龙?
I don't think he's changed all that much.
我看他没有变那么多
The poor boy has been in love with you...
他早就爱上了你...
since the day you two first met.
从见到你的第一天
But I'm not in love with him, Marguerite.
可我不爱他 玛格丽特
Are you sure?
你确定?
Well, if I was in love with him, then,
如果我爱他的话
wouldn't I follow him anywhere? Even to London?
我就会跟他去任何地方 去伦敦
True love conquers all. Yeah,I've heard that before.
真爱胜于一切哦 我听说过
I once followed a man all the way from Monaco to Shanghai.
我曾追随一个人从摩纳哥直到上海
What happened?
后来呢?
Let's just say after Shanghai,I'm never going to do it again.
去到上海之后 我不再做那种傻事了
Oh, poor Roxton!
哦 可怜的罗斯顿!
If it's true love, he can follow me for a change.
要是有真爱 他可以跟我走
Oh, I think he would...
喔 我想他会的...
well, at least for a little while.
至少 暂时会的
I just wish I knew where I was going.
我去哪都不知道
Aleece, where do your people live down here?
Aleece 你们的人住在哪?
My village is five intervals of sleep away.
我的村庄离这要睡五觉
Five intervals is five days. What are you doing so far from home?
那就是五天 你跑到这么远来干什么?
To earn my place as a warrior.
为了证明我有资格当战士
I went on a quest for the talon of a sky demon.
我要取一只天魔爪
Because of you I found it.
你帮我找到了
But won't your trophy be from another man's kill?
你的战利品是通过其他人得到的
Isn't that bending the rules?
这样不违反规则吗?
The stories of my people teach that many roads can lead to a single destination.
族人教导我们 成功的路不止一条
How I obtained the talon is not important.
我如何得到不重要
Only that I return with it.
关键是我得到了
I would like to hear more about those stories.
我想多了解你们的故事
And I would like to hear more about you,
我却想多听听你的事
and where you come from.
以及你从哪来
Not much to tell really.
其实很简单
Three years ago I joined an expedition.
三年前我参加了探险队
We crossed an ocean and discovered a mysterious land on the surface,
我们越过大洋发现一个神奇之地
above your world. There were five of us then.
就在你们的上面我们有五个人
Professor Challenger,Professor Summerlee,
查林杰教授 萨莫瑞教授
Marguerite, Roxton and me.
玛格丽特 罗斯顿和我
What about Veronica?Where did you meet her?
维罗妮卡呢?在哪认识的她?
In the jungle.
在丛林里
Where she's lived alone since her parents disappeared.
她父母失踪后她一直住在那
She means a lot to you. Well, she took us in.
她对你很重要 她接纳了我们
We live in her house in the trees.
我们住在她的树屋里
You live with her, and yet you are not lovers?
你们住在一起 却不是恋人?
Well we're close friends.
我们是好朋友
Is there someone else?
有第三者吗?
No, not at the moment anyway.
没有 目前没有
That is good.Good for me, I mean.
很好 对我来说很好
Why would you say that?
怎么这么说?
There are many possibilities.
什么事都可能发生
Those look like oasis plants,
好像是绿洲植物
like the ones on the plateau.
跟高原上的一样
Let's just hope they have sap like oasis plants.
但愿它们也一样多汁液
One more to fill.
再来一个就满了
There, that looks promising.
那边 看起来更多
Now, getting back to the subject at hand.
现在 接着说刚才的话题吧
Oh, that's right.You and Roxton.
哦 对 你和罗斯顿
Nice try.
想的美
What kind of sap is this?
这是什么汁?
Marguerite, stay back.
玛格丽特 退后
Veronica! No!
维罗妮卡!不!
Typical, you do something nice for someone else...
老样子 你替别人做好事...
and no one's around to see it!
别人却看不见!
Come on, sleeping beauty.It's a long way to Tipperary.
起来 睡美人 我们回家去
Good job, Roxton.Now all we need is...
干得好 罗斯顿 万事俱备...
some repair glue.
只欠树胶了
Look at this place, George.
你看看这地方 乔治
Do you honestly think Veronica and Marguerite will have...
你真的认为维罗妮卡和玛格丽特...
any chance of finding plants down here?
能找到植物吗?
Certainly I do.
当然
Airborne seeds from the surface would have fallen down...
地面上的种子会被风吹到这...
through the caldera just as we did.
就像我们一样
The resulting plants would over the centuries mutate into species...
长出的植物经过几百年的变化...
that are better able to survive down here.
会适应这里的环境的
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表