剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
都因为你!
Or should I say thanks to me for listening to you!
也怪我听了你的话!
You didn't have to follow me
你可以不来
What? And miss all the excitement?
不来?那多不刺♥激♥
All right. What is it that you want from us?
说吧 你们想怎么样?
The full moon is on the rise
满月正在升起
and soon it will be time for our initiation ceremony.
我们的入门仪式马上就要开始了
Is that before or after the sacrifice
在此之前杀我们还是之后
It's all right ladies you can tell us. We're all chained up now.
说吧 小姐 反正我们被锁起来了
When do you cut our hearts out?
什么时候砍我们的头?
W... we don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
Human sacrifice is not something we believe in or practice.
在我们这里不会用人来做贡品的
We celebrate the cycles of life...
我们信仰生命轮回
the union of male and female.
和男女的结合
Then why are we chained up?
那么 为什么把我们锁起来?
Why the big charade to get us here.
为什么骗我们到这儿来?
Oh keeping you here is the last test of our initiation.
噢 这是我们入门前最后一次考验
If we failed there would not be another chance.
失败了就再也没有机会
We promise no harm is going to come to you in any way!
我们保证 你们不会受到任何伤害
Oh that's comforting.
这还差不多
What have you done with Roxton and Malone?
你把罗斯顿和马龙怎么了?
There's nothing you can do to save them now.
反正你已经救不了他们了
Where are they? Turn it off!
他们在哪儿? 关掉它!
Not until you tell us where they are.
你先说他们在哪儿
In the castle. Where's that?
在城♥堡♥ 城♥堡♥在哪儿?
Fine!
好吧!
Fifty miles south of here.
往南50里
There's nothing you can do to save them! At the witching hour
你们救不了他们!到了巫法时刻
my dogs will slaughter them. What?
我的狗会吃了他们 什么?
Marguerite no! not too much.
玛格丽特 不!太高了
Opps!
哎呀!
Where is she?
她哪去了?
Well she can't have gone very far!
她跑不了多远的!
Oh yeah? What do we do now?
哦是吗? 我们怎么办?
There's only one thing we can do hurry! Upstairs quickly!
只有一个办法 去楼上 快!
I call upon the powers of the supernatural
我呼唤超自然的力量
Enter my body. Fill me with your magic and vision!
入我体内 赋予我先知和法力!
I am the southern witch of darkness.
我是南方黑暗女巫
All is well tonight. We will not be interrupted.
今晚一切正常 没人会干扰我
It's just began.
开始了
Finally!
太好了!
Well done girls.
干得好 姑娘们
I wonder who this might be?
她是什么人?
You have completed your task.
你们完成了任务
Oh we had to chain them.
他们必须锁起来
Of course you did darlings. No one likes to go to their deaths.
那是当然的 孩子 任何人都不想死
Wait a minute ladies! You said no one had to get hurt.
等等 小姐 你说过不会伤害我们
Tonight we celebrate Narina and Brywik's initiation.
今晚我们进行 Narina和Brywik的的入门仪式
We have no use for you... alive.
留着你们也没用
Surely there must be some way we can barter...
放我们走吧
our way out of this uh?
也许我们可以谈谈条件吗?
Not unless you have something else to offer...
除非你们再找两个人
two other bodies... in your place?
到这来代替你们
Well ah... Why does anyone have to die at all?
嗯... 为什么必须有人死?
You have nothing I want.
留着你们没用
No more clever questions okay Malone?
别问傻问题了 马龙
Time to go girls This is your night.
该走了 今晚是你们的
The moment you have been waiting for.
是你们一直盼望的
This step-up transformer will significantly boost the power
增压变压器 能大大提高电压
and with the transtenna facing due north
让天线朝北
we should be able to send...
我们就能发射
a significant blast of electromagnetic waves... at least for a minute or so.
一股强力电磁波 大约能持续一分钟
A minute?
一分钟?
Unfortunately Marguerite time is not on our side and...
是的 最多一分钟
the heat generated by this process...
这个过程产生的热量
will certainly burn out the hastily assembled equipment.
很快会烧毁匆忙组装的设备
For one whole minute you may be able to limit this woman's power?
可是这一分钟里 你也只是有可能控制她的法力
This is the only help we can offer to Roxton and Malone?
难道就没有别的方法可以救他们吗?
We're not going to be able to make it to her castle. This is our best shot.
我们无法赶到她的城♥堡♥ 只有试一试了
What minute do we pick?
什么时候开始?
Dame Alice said the witching hour. So midnight it is.
她说过巫法时刻 就选午夜
Is it necessary to kill the wizard's guards?
必须杀死术士的守卫吗?
Yes it is!
是的!
And I advise you not to protest if you wish to pass your initiation
你如果想通过入门仪式就不许再问
Send down your power!
给我法力吧!
Arise my lovers!
来吧 亲爱的!
Your fast is over!
斋戒结束了!
The wizard's guards await you in the tower.
术士的守卫在塔楼等你们
And now my faithful daughters...
现在 我忠实的孩子
It is time for your transcendence.
入门的时刻到了
Three...two... one!
三...二...一!
Is it working?
成了吗?
Oh yes! It's sending out a signal! It's working! It's working!
正在向外发射信♥号♥♥!成了!成了!
I bestow upon you the powers of the supernatural.
我授予你们超自然的力量
Damn you!
见鬼!
What happened? What's going on?
怎么回事?都消失了?
We can discuss that later.
这个以后再说
We're running out of time
时间不多了
That is we've done all we can.
完了 我们已经尽力了
Is it going to be enough?
不知效果如何
Malone duck!
马龙 低头!
Thanks for the warning. The pleasure is all mine.
谢谢你救我 应该的
Same thing that the dogs are wearing.
跟狗戴的一样
Come on. Time to move.
来吧我们快走
Your fearsome magic cannot be tamed by science.
让你看看魔法 不会被科学降伏
What can we do?
怎么办?
It's too late to save the guards but...
救他们来不及了
we've got to try and stop her if we can...
可我们要尽力阻止她
Look! They're still alive!
看!他们没死!
Run!
快跑!
You've escaped my dogs have you?
看来狗没咬死你们?
Your dogs are free of you at last.
你的狗终于自♥由♥了
You killed them!
你们杀了它们!
Better off dead than cowering at your feet.
总比跪在你面前好
No!
不!
How dare you?
好大的胆子
What are you doing? Malone
你干什么 马龙?
Careful Ned!
小心了 内德!
Oh my God.
哦 天啊
Congratulations on quick thinking Neddy boy!
你反应好快 内德!
Action and reaction. No thinking involved.
自然反应 根本没动大脑
You risked your life to save us!
你舍命救了我们!
Well I guess that makes are even
我们扯平了
We will not forget you.
我们不会忘记你们
Your missing friend?
你们走失的朋友?
She is very lucky to have someone as loyal and strong...
能有你们这样忠实勇敢的朋友
as you are. And I do hope you find her.
运气真好 希望早日找到她
So much for a night of wild celebration.
今晚的狂欢到此结束了
You found something absorbing Marguerite?
找到线索了吗 玛格丽特?
In fifteenth century Ireland
十三世纪 爱尔兰
Dame Alice Kyteler was accused of witchcraft
爱丽丝夫人在其第三位丈夫神秘死去后
after the mysterious death of her third husband.
被指控用巫术
From each of her marriages she inherited a fortune
她从每次婚姻中都继承一笔财富
and fled the country never to be heard from again.
然后就消失的无影无踪
Oh that's who she was.
原来是她
Fortunately for you. She underestimated our man of science here.
但是这次她低估了我们的科学家
Why would George take any of the credit! He wasn't even there!
这和查林杰有什么关系!他又没在场!
Then you tell me...
你们想想看
how to you explain the disappearing manacles
你们的镣铐是怎么消失的
and Dame Alice's sudden loss of powers.
女巫为何突然失去魔法
Are you saying you did that?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表