剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Where did you meet him?
你在哪里遇到他的?
Kenya...
肯尼亚...
I knew him by reputation,
我久仰他的大名
when my brother and I joined his expedition,
于是我和哥哥就加入了他的探险队
I was ecstatic.
我那时真的欣喜若狂
I followed him around like a faithful puppy dog.
像一个忠诚的小狗一样寸步不离他左右
Was with this Rice... your brother...when it happened?
你哥哥的事...就是那时候?
Yes.
是的
You know when...
你知道吗 那个时候...
that giant ape dropped out of nowhere...
一只巨人猿忽然出现 我们措手不及...
and started mauling my brother...
它开始狂暴的捶打着我哥哥
hell, I didn't know what to do!
天啊 我那时完全不知道该怎么做!
I raised my rifle.
我举起步♥枪♥
I could...
我那时...
feel Rice watching me...heard him egging me on...
感觉到Rice在注视着我...听见他一直在怂恿我快点开枪...
and...
然后
as I...
我
cradled him in my arms,
紧紧地抱着我哥哥
feeling his life expire,all Rice could do was...
感受着他的生命一点一点流逝 Rice只是
crow about the bloody ape,what a magnificent trophy...
一遍遍的炫耀那血淋淋的巨人猿 是一件多么伟大的战利品
oh what a incredible shot, he said. Right through the heart at a hundred paces!
他说 噢 多么精准的枪法 百步外正中猎物心脏
Right into my brother's chest...
可那枚子弹 也打入了我哥哥的胸膛啊...
You don't deserve this.
别这样难过了
Have you suffered enough over this already.
你已经为过去忏悔的够多了
Perhaps.
也许吧
But right now Challenger,Veronica and Malone,
但现在查林杰 维罗妮卡和马龙
they are heading into dangerous territory,
他们正进入危险地带
and we have to go after them.
我们要帮助他们
And help save a man you most despise?
然后帮忙救一个你最鄙夷的人?
Well the Hagins were here all right.
好了 Hagin人来过 错不了
Must have chased the villagers off or taken them prisoner.
他们一定已经把村民们赶走了或者押入大牢了
The more I see of their handiwork the less...
现在Hagin人的这些手工艺品我看得越多
impressed I am by these blond,fair-skinned savages...
对这群人面兽心的野蛮白人的印象就越差
My father said they were descended from a Dutch expedition...
我父亲说他们是一支荷兰探险队的后代
They came here over 350 years ago.
他们350年以前来到这里
Not particularly friendly,
尽管不是很友好
but they allowed my parents to pass through their territory unharmed.
但是他们让我父母安全的通过了他们的领地
Or most likely recognized their resemblance to their forebears...
或者很可能是看出了他们和自己的祖先相似之处...
Though they showed no mercy to that European we found in the jungle.
尽管他们对我们在森林里找到的欧洲人毫不手下留情
Obviously something happened to stir them up.
显然发生了什么让他们打在一起
Leadership wrangle, perhaps.
也许是为了领导权而争吵
They used to be ruled by a queen.
以前他们是由一位女王统治
Very superstitious,distrustful of strangers, or...
超级迷信 极度不信任陌生人
anything that threatened their social order.
并且反对一切威胁到他们社会准则的事情
That doesn't say much for the survival chances of...
这对于Pierson Rice来说可不是什么好消息
Pierson Rice, He's not known for his diplomacy.
Pierson Rice的外交手腕可谈不上高明
Well, we've got guns and lots of ammunition to fight the Hagins...
好了 我们有枪♥支♥弹♥药♥来对抗Hagin人
It's a fight we should avoid.There's only three of us.
尽量别打架 我们只有三个人
Inside their territory we wouldn't stand a chance.
在他们的地盘我们没多少胜算
Oh, there it is.
噢 船就在那了
It's good of the Zanga to lend us a boat.
感谢赞加人借我们一条船
Too bad they couldn't supply a couple of people to help us row it!
只是他们怎么不顺便给我们几个人帮我们划船啊
You heard what the shaman said.The Zanga are afraid of the Hagin.
你听巫师说过了 赞加人害怕Hagin人
Only the fearless and foolish venture into their territory.
敢去他们领土的不是英雄就是傻蛋
Yeah, well.
哦 好吧
Which category does that put us into?
那他们把咱们划在哪一个范畴?
Somewhere in the middle,I would imagine.
我估计是中间派吧
Fearless enough to go after our friends,
追随朋友以身犯险 够英雄
and foolish enough to risk our lives for a man like Pierson Rice.
冒着生命危险去救Pierson Rice这样的人♥渣♥ 够傻蛋
Oh, nevertheless...
噢 虽然是这样...
if he's on the plateau, He must obviously know a way off.
但如果这个人♥渣♥现在在高原上 他肯定知道出去的路
Obviously?
肯定?
Haven't we both been here long enough to know that nothing is ever obvious?
我们在这待了这么久 难道你还不明白没有什么肯定
or certain.
或者一定的事儿么?
Did you say Roxton knew this Pierson Rice from Africa?
你是不是说罗斯顿认识这个非洲来的Pierson Rice?
They were on safari together in Kenya.
他们在肯尼亚是同一个探险队
Not the one where Roxton shot and killed his older brother.
不是那个让罗斯顿失手杀了自己哥哥的探险队吧
It was an accident,terrible tragedy.
那是个意外 太悲剧了
Roxton's never forgiven himself and I don't think he ever will.
罗斯顿一直没有原谅自己 恐怕以后也不会
That's why you were so worried about him!
这就是为什么你那么担心他!
When they got back to England,
等他们回到英格兰的时候
Rice took great delight in narrating the gory details of the tragedy.
Rice讲起这件血淋淋的惨案时却兴致勃勃
He even wrote a lurid account that was published in the tabloids.
他甚至写了篇恐怖事件文发表在小报上
Oh, poor Roxton! Indeed.
噢 可怜的罗斯顿啊! 谁说不是呢
Then a short time later his father died.
不久之后他的父亲就去世了
Roxton, of course, was devastated.He didn't know which way to turn.
罗斯顿从此就彻底颓废了 他不知道何去何从
So he traveled through Asia alone,
所以他独自一人横穿了亚洲
across the Himalayas, and finally taking sanctuary in a Tibetan monastery.
翻过喜马拉雅山 最后随西♥藏♥高僧修行
Roxton lived with Buddhist monks?
罗斯顿与僧侣们住在一起?
Studied their beliefs,practiced their disciplines.
学习他们的信念 践行他们的准则
Somehow it seemed to heal him.
不知怎么的这似乎能治愈他
Tibet as you know is the source of four of the world's great rivers.
西♥藏♥正如你所知道的 是世界闻名的四条河流的发源地
The Yangtze, the Mekong, the Indus, and the Ganges.
长江 湄公河 印度河和恒河
The source. Where life begins.
发源地 生命开始的地方
And where life began again for Roxton.
以及罗斯顿重生之处
What is it? Hagin.
那是什么? Hagin人
Is he dead?
他死了吗?
It could be a trap.
可能是个圈套
Throw down your weapons!
放下武器!
Malone!What are you doing!
马龙!你在干什么!
Tell the savages to back off!
让这群野蛮人后退!
Kill them all!
杀了他们!
Tell 'em.Drop the crossbows,
让他们把弓放下
or you'll be the first to go.
否则 你第一个完蛋
That won't save you. Ned! Don't be crazy!
那也救不了你 内德!清醒点!
Malone, it's not worth it, we can talk this thing out.
马龙 这不值得 我们可以把事情说清楚的
I don't think that's an option, Challenger.
我看我们别无选择 查林杰
I said kill them!
我说了杀了他们!
Malone! Ned, put down the gun.
马龙! 内德 把枪放下!
No! Don't hurt her!
不! 别伤害她!
I should kill you right now. Who are you?
我现在就应该干掉你 你是谁?
Are you part of Rice's expedition?
你们是Rice探险队的成员吗?
What is Pierson Rice to you?
Pierson Rice是你什么人?
I knew him in England.
我在英格兰认识他的
Why did the Hagins kill that man?
为什么Hagin人杀了那个人?
Because he was a coward and a traitor.
因为他是个懦夫兼叛徒
Who made you his judge and jury?
谁允许你评判他的是非?
I did.
我
We don't want any trouble.
我们并不想惹麻烦
Then you shouldn't have entered into the Hagins' territory.
那你们根本就不应该来Hagin的领土
Take them!
带他们走!
It's a pleasant day for a boat ride, I must admit.
要我说 今天的天气划划船可真不错
Yeah, well let's hope it stays that way.
是啊 让我们祈祷它一直这样吧
Do you always have to be so gloomy?
你这人永远都这么忧郁么?
I believe cautious is the word.
不是忧郁 是谨慎
And I'll feel much better when we catch up with Challenger and the others.
等我们赶上查林杰他们我会好得多
Aren't you the one who's always saying we should spend more time alone together?
你不是一直说我们应该多点儿二人时光吗?
Yes, but I do prefer a more relaxed environment.
是 但是场合不对 我想要个轻松点的场合
What's that?
那是什么?
Looks like a scarecrow of some sort.
像个稻草人
It's a Hagin warning sign,
是Hagin人的警告信♥号♥♥
to mark their territory I would imagine.
我估计是标示领地用的
okay, I guess the fun part's over.
好 看来愉快的划船之旅结束了
Let's just keep on going, Marguerite.
继续向前划 玛格丽特
It's only made of grass and wood.
就是用干草和木头做的嘛
How much ammunition do we have?
我们有多少子弹?
Damn it! I forgot to bring it. What?!!
该死!我忘带了 什么?!
Hah! I was only joking.
哈!我逗你玩儿
Not funny!
一点儿都不好笑!
All right, all right,we get the message!
好 太好了 我们现在收到警告了!
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表