剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Here!
这儿!
He's heading north!
他朝北边去了!
To the tree house!
去树屋了!
The tree house. Exactly where I'd go.
树屋 跟我预计的一样
Roxton! Thank God. We were starting to worry.
罗斯顿!谢天谢地 我们开始担心了
Where's Veronica? I see you found your hat and your weapons.
维罗妮卡呢?你找到了你的枪和帽子
What is it? What's the matter with you?
怎么回事?你这是怎么了?
What's wrong, Roxton?
怎么了 罗斯顿?
Is Veronica all right?
维罗妮卡没事吧?
Where is she, Roxton? Say something!
她在哪 罗斯顿? 说话呀!
John? What are you doing?
约翰?你干什么?
That must be Veronica now.
一定是维罗妮卡
Oh, there's two of them!
有两个罗斯顿!
No!
不!
No. Not Marguerite!
不 别碰玛格丽特!
No!
不!
Damn No!
不!
Roxton. Are you okay?
罗斯顿 你怎么样?
Challenger!
查林杰!
It's me you want! Come and get me!
你要的是我! 来抓我呀!
Here I am!
我在这!
Come and get me.
来抓我啊
Not so invincible after all.
毕竟不是刀枪不入
Ready when you are.
我随时恭候
I hate leaving you alone like this, Challenger,
我不想把你一个人丢下 查林杰
but Roxton needs all the help he can get.
可罗斯顿现在急需帮助
This thing is like a oneman army. His darker side.
那家伙胜过千军万马 是他的邪恶面
The ruthless hunter he might have...
他会成为一个无情的猎手...
been without the benefit of his higher faculties.
要是没有更高级的本能
Thank God for evolution.
幸好人类会进化
Are you sure you're going to be all right?
你确定不会有事?
Well I'm no good for travelling, but I can still handle a rifle.
我虽然行动不便 但是还能拿枪
You, ready?
好了吗?
Yeah, let's go.
好了 走吧
You be careful, I want you all back in one piece.
要当心 一定要完整无缺的回来
Including Roxton.
包括罗斯顿
Including Roxton.
包括罗斯顿
Do we even know if we can kill this thing?
这个东西能杀的死吗?
Everything dies, Marguerite.
什么都杀得死 玛格丽特
I'm not so sure about that.
对于这一点我不太确定
What is it?
是什么?
One of them is bleeding!
其中一个流血了!
Which one?
哪一个?
Nothing! Surely...
没有!你一定...
think one of this journals will provide some inside...
以为这些日记能在关键时刻帮上我们...
and no.
但是没有
Oh, Malone...
哦 马龙...
Based on everything I know about science...
以我多年来对科学的认识...
your presence here is impossible.
你此刻不可能存在
But ... If you know something that will help us...
但是...如果你知道些什么能够帮我们...
I'm willing to make an exception.
我愿意破个例
This is not a game!
这可不是一个游戏!
Show me, Malone!
告诉我 马龙!
Show me what you know!
告诉我你所知道的!
Found this the 8th of May a cemetery of some sort.
5月18日这天 我发现了一个墓地
on the sore of the inland sea.
在内海沿岸
Dinosaur's bones, scattered everywhere...
到处都是恐龙骨架...
the only clue to its origin maybe these hieroglyphics.
寻找它由来的唯一线索可能就是那些象形文字
It's done monument of mamut tusk.
在猛犸象牙齿构成的纪念碑上
Where is our translator when we need her?
我们的翻译在哪?
This only one thing for it, find her...
只有一个办法解开谜底 找到她...
Come on my friend.
来吧 朋友
We'll end it right here.
我们在这做个了结
Now what?
想去哪?
It's him, run!
是他 快跑!
My rifle! Leave it! Leave it!
我的枪! 别管它!别管它!
Leave us alone. We're not looking for any trouble.
放过我们 我们不想找麻烦
Speak for yourself.
替你自己求情吧
Go ahead, you brute.
来吧 你这个畜生
What you are going to do?
你想干什么?
NO!
不!
NO!
不!
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
Marguerite! Run! Run! Run!
玛格丽特! 快跑!快跑!快跑!
NO! NO!
不! 不!
Marguerite! Roxton!
玛格丽特! 罗斯顿!
No!
不!
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
You lay a hand on her, my friend, and I'll rip your heart out.
你要是敢碰她 我就把你的心挖出来
If you have one.
如果你有的话
He's heading for the graveyard!
他去恐龙墓地了!
Good Lord! Veronica!
天呐!维罗妮卡!
What did Roxton do to deserve a brother like you?
罗斯顿做错了什么会有你这样的兄弟?
You know who I am, don't you? You know what I mean to him.
你知道我是谁 对吗? 你知道我对他有多重要
Say something!
说话呀!
You look like him, but that's as far as it goes.
你看起来像他 其实你和他差得很远
Maybe in a million years you'll be able to understand
也许等到一百年后你也不会明白
it like he does, but you will never be the man he is.
你永远成不了他那样的男人
NO!
不!
Where are you going? I haven't finished talked to you yet!
你要去哪?我的话还没说完呢!
You're nothing but an animal! Do you hear me?
你只是只动物 听见了没有?
A savage, brainless brute... The very antithesis of him!
是他邪恶个性 野蛮无意识的存在!
You feel it don't you.
你感觉到了 对吗?
The emptiness.
空虚
The difference between the two of you. You want to be like him!
感觉到了你跟他的不同 你想跟他一样!
Kind... gentle...
善良...绅士...
capable of something more than just mindless violence.
比盲目的暴♥力♥更高等的生存能力
I see it in your eyes.
我看到你的眼睛
The pain, loneliness.
充满疼痛 孤独
How sad it must be to never know the warmth of another living being.
永远无法体会另一个人的温柔是多么可悲
To never feel their love.
永远感受不到爱
Do you know what that is?
你知道什么是...
Love?
爱吗?
It's to value...
就是珍惜...
another person's life and happiness more than you do your own.
另一个人的生命和幸福胜过你自己的
To willingly lay down your life for theirs.
为了他们 你宁可牺牲自己
The man you want to be, taught me this.
你想要变成的人教会了我这个
He's taught me more than anyone I've ever known!
他对我的影响比任何人都大!
He helped me find this love within myself.
他帮我发现了我内心的爱
I love him! And I never told him!
我爱他!可我从没告诉过他!
If there is anything of him in you...
假如你是他的一部分吧...
maybe I could love that too.
也许我也该爱你才对
Don't walk away! Please! Untie me!
不要走开! 求你!放开我!
Challenger! It's all right, this is me.
查林杰! 没事了 是我
Where is he? He is gone.
他在哪? 走了
And taken Marguerite with him, I presume.
我猜他把玛格丽特也抓走了
To use her as bait to get to Roxton.
用她做饵 引罗斯顿出来
That will be my best guest.
很可能是这样
Look what I found in Malone's journals.
看我在马龙的日记里找到了什么
He pointed it out. You saw Malone?
他提示了我 你见到马龙了?
No! No.
不!没有
Unlikely as it may seems...
尽管听起来很荒谬...
I believe he saw me and you we needed his help.
我相信他能看见我们知道我们需要帮助
He'd visited the dinosaur graveyard where Roxton ran into Oceena.
他去过那个恐龙墓地 就是罗斯顿遇到Oseena的地方
And he copied down these hieroglyphics.
他还画下那些象形文字
Do you think Roxton can use this to shake the curse?
你认为罗斯顿能靠这个摆脱诅咒?
I don't know, if possible,
我不知道 不过有可能
but Marguerite is the linguist, we need her to translate.
玛格丽特是语言天才 我们需要她来翻译
We'd better go and find them, let's go.
最好快去找他们 快走吧
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表