剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
噢 还得去检查该死的陨石
If it is a meteorite,
如果它真是陨石
After I've analyzed this sample,
等我检验之后
we'll be better able to Nunderstand what we're dealing with.
我们才能更明白是怎么回事
Yes, I'm afraid we will have to have a closer...
没错 我们恐怕必须近距离
look at the inside of that crater.
看一眼陨石坑的内部
We don't all have to go, do we?
咱们不会都要去吧?
I mean, shouldn't one of us stay here...?
我是说 也许咱们该有个人留守树屋?
In case Malone or Veronica finds their way home?
万一马龙和维罗妮卡回来了怎么办?
They'd be crazy to come back to this weather.
在这种冷天回来 那他们真是脑残了
If they've found their way off this plateau and left us here I will kill them.
要是他们找到路 却把我们扔在这 我就杀了他们
This could continue, Marguerite.
气温会继续下降的 玛格丽特
The cold could wipe out the dinosaurs, and...
冷天会灭掉恐龙和所有...
any other form of life that won't quickly adapt...
不能尽快适应的物种
which, in this tropical environment, unfortunately, means most of them,
就这里原来的热带气候看 恐怕几乎所有物种都得灭绝
and probably within a few days.
而且 也许就是这一两天的事
Are you saying we're headed into some sort of ice age?
你是说我们面临着进入冰河世纪?
I hope I'm wrong, but given the fact...
我倒希望我是错的
that we're over ten miles from the crater,
考虑到陨石坑有十英里远
and that meteorite... or whatever it is...
而那个疑似陨石的东西
crashed into the earth over eighteen hours ago,
坠落到地面也就十八小时
that cold front is moving very quickly.
冷气扩散的非常迅速
There must be some way we can stop it!
一定有办法阻止这一切的!
Oh, I certainly hope so!
噢 但愿吧!
If we can't, what are our chances of survival?
如果没办法阻止 我们有多大几率存活?
The human species is very adaptable, Marguerite.
人类是适应性很强的物种 玛格丽特
What are our chances, George?
到底有多大几率 乔治?
We're ill prepared,
不容乐观
Marginally better than those raptors we found in the jungle.
估计比林子里那只翼龙好不到哪去
Maybe... maybe she can help us.
也许...也许她能帮助我们
She's getting worse.
她情况恶化了
I need to get to work on the sample, and try to unlock its secrets.
我要去研究陨石样本 希望能揭开它的秘密
The sooner the better. I'll help Roxton with the firewood.
越快越好 我去帮罗斯顿拾柴禾
I never thought I'd freeze to death in the jungles of South America.
真想不到我是冻死在南美热带的
Listen!
听!
Some type of heat passes through these strands...
有热源通过绳子传递过来
protection against invaders.
以阻止敌人的入侵
These warm bloods are very dangerous,
温血人非常危险
Our queen is in that tower. We must find a way around this weapon.
女王大人在那座塔里 我们必须绕过这些防御绳
That must be their female.
那一定是他们中的女人
The solution to our problem.
我们的问题解决了
Twenty-eight degrees Fahrenheit,
零下两度
That's four degrees below freezing!
比冰点还低
Can't be colder here than anywhere else.
这里比其他地方都冷
It can't be so.
怎么会这样
Unless...
除非...
this is drawing heat out of the atmosphere around it,
这个东西把周围的热量全部吸走了
thus lowering the ambient temperature.
所以才降低了外界的温度
And where does the heat go?
但是那些热量去哪了呢?
It can't just vanish... it must go somewhere!
不可能就那么消失了...热量肯定储存在某处!
If this was storing the heat,
如果它储存了热量
then it would be warm...
那它应该是温的才对
or even hot.
或者更烫
Ah! Cold as ice!
啊!冰冷的!
It should be hot! It must be hot!
它应该是热的!必须是热的!
Unless...
要不然...
it's nowhere near reached its capacity for storing heat.
它的比热容远远大于它吸收的热量
Then what is that capacity?
比热容到底有多大?
If I put this into the water,
如果我把它放进水里
it should freeze the water in a few seconds.
几秒钟之内这些水就会冻住
Good God, that's incredible! The water's boiling!
老天!这不可能!水居然沸腾了!
Boiling water!
沸水!
It's just like that Pool we saw in the jungle!
这跟我们在丛林里看到的一样!
You're getting pretty handy with that thing.
你今天做事儿怎么这么麻利
Just trying to keep warm. And are you?
为了保暖罢了 暖和了?
I could think of better ways.
我想我有个更好的办法
Marguerite! Are you flirting with me?
玛格丽特!你在跟我调情吗?
Must be the thought of possible...
一定是这冷天气冻住了我的理智
extinction brings out the worst in me.
让我变成了一个风♥骚♥的女人
Or the best. Ha ha.
这不是很棒嘛 哈哈
I don't know why I'm smiling,
不知道为啥我还笑得出来
by tomorrow we could be solid chunks of ice.
不出明天咱们都会冻成冰棍
Your smile could melt a polar ice cap.
一笑融冰川啊
Oh! Now who's flirting!
噢!现在换谁在调情了!
How are you, young... woman?
你怎么样了 年轻的...女人?
A scientific miracle, that's what you are.
你简直是科学上的奇迹啊
Yet, how is it possible you could be frozen,
但是 你怎么会在冻成这样的情况下
and yet survive?
还能存活呢?
And why aren't you getting better?
为什么你没有好起来呢?
Because you're a creature of the cold...that's why!
因为你只能生活在寒冷的气候下...这就是原因!
You're not human at all!
你根本不是人类!
You don't need to be kept warm!
你压根儿就不需要保暖!
It's cold you need.
你需要保持低温
The colder the better.
越冷越好
You know, if you think this is cold,
你知道 如果这就算冷的话
You should try the Himalayas. Sometimes the...
那你真该去看看喜马拉雅山 有时候
temperature drops below minus thirty,
气温会降到零下三十度
and that's not including a bitter wind.
还不算那呼呼乱刮的狂风
You know, I heard of one expedition leader...
我还听说有个探险队的队长
that lost his nose to frostbite.
他的鼻子被冻掉了
Did you ever seen a man without his nose? Ugh!
你见过没有鼻子的人吗? 啊恶!
Not a pretty sight,
虽然不咋好看
Still, he did save on handkerchiefs.
但至少省了手帕钱
You're making that up.
你就胡编乱造吧
I'm just trying to cheer you up.
我就是想让你振作起来
Oh, by telling dreadful stories?
噢 就凭你那个重口味故事?
What is going to happen to us?
你说 我们最后到底会怎样?
We'll get through this. We always do.
我们会渡过难关的 跟以前一样
But I'm so cold. Come here.
但是我真的很冷 过来
And I'll warm you up.
我来让你暖和起来
What is it?
什么玩意?
I'm not sure.
我不知道
You come on out!
快现身吧!
Identify yourself!
别偷偷摸摸!
Who are you?
你是谁?
What is it you want?
你们要怎么样?
We mean you no harm,
我们没有恶意
We came here last night. What? On that meteorite?
我们是昨晚来的 什么?跟着陨石一起来的?
It is our nest, and this is our new home.
那是我们的巢穴 而这里是我们的新家
You have taken our queen.
你们带走了我们的女王
Roxton! Marguerite!
罗斯顿!玛格丽特!
Run!
跑!
No! Roxton!
不!罗斯顿!
No. Bring her.
不 带走她
Get your icy mitts off me!
快把你们的冰蹄子拿开!
RoxTON!!
罗斯顿!!
Roxton? Marguerite?
罗斯顿?玛格丽特?
Roxton? Marguerite?
罗斯顿?玛格丽特?
Roxton! What happened?
罗斯顿!发生什么事了?
Where's Marguerite?
玛格丽特在哪?
They must have taken her.
他们一定把她带走了
Good Lord!
我的老天!
Just like the girl!
跟那个女孩一样!
It's blood... is blue!
它们的血...是蓝色的!
That girl is their queen. Queen?
那个女孩是他们的女王 女王?
That's right.
是的
They said that meteorite is their nest,
他们说那个陨石是他们的巢穴
and this plateau is their new home.
这片高地则是他们的新家
But I don't remember handing out invitations, do you?
我可不记得有谁邀请他们来了
Were there any females with them?
他们之中有女人吗?
Not that I recall. All I remember is a...
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表