剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
More like, don't release the dead.
更像是 不要释放亡灵
Apparently whoever hid the urn in the wall...
显然把骨灰盒藏在墙后的那个人...
thought the poor devil inside would return from the grave and...
认为囚禁在内的恶魔会复活...
resume his murderous ways?
做出残忍♥的事情
What murderous ways? Ah.
残忍♥的事情? 额...
Not much in the way of gory details, I'm afraid.
恐怕没有具体的说明
All I can figure out is...
我知道的只有...
that the dearly departed was leader of a band of...
这个恶魔是一群...
well, a band of demons, I think it says.
额...是一群恶魔的头目 上面是这么说的
Who committed all manner of unclean crimes in the guise of...
无论他是谁 犯下了不可饶恕的罪行 特别是借着...
OF...
借着...
In the guise of what?
借着什么?
It doesn't make sense, really.
我不是很明白
One interpretation of the warning...
不过警告上有一条说明...
is that the demon in the urn can pass from body to body...
上面说那个恶魔可以从一个人传到另一个人...
as easily as a man draws breath.
就像呼吸那么容易
Demonic possession. Superstitious claptrap.
恶魔附身 迷信罢了
No. Not superstitious.
不 不是迷信
A primitive way of describing a real phenomenon.
它是人们描述客观事实的原始方式
Do you honestly believe that this thing is real?
你相信这是真的?
No, of course not, you fool.
不 当然不是 你个蠢货
But to a primitive people a disease organism might as well be a demon.
在原始人看来 疾病可能像恶魔一样可怕
Something unclean...
不洁的东西...
that passes from person to person as easily as a breath.
在人和人之间轻易地传染
What makes you think what happened to Miss Harper...
你怎么知道Harper小姐
has anything to do with disease?
是患病了呢?
When she opened the urn she collapsed in convulsions.
她打开瓮之后就开始抽搐
She must have been infected.
她一定是被感染了
Germs and viruses can lie dormant for centuries.
细菌病毒冬眠上好几个世纪也不足为奇
Yes they can. But no disease would affect her so quickly.
的确是这样 但不可能这么快就感染到她
That's why you said there was a cave-in!
所以你才说发生了塌方?
You wanted us to abandon her, because you thought she was sick.
你想让我们抛弃她 因为她感染了病毒?
I thought she was infectious,
我认为她有传染性
I was thinking of the other members of this expedition.
我这是在为探险队的其他队员着想
You were thinking of yourself, professor!
你想的是你自己 教授!
You coward. I know what this is about.
你这个懦夫 我知道你为什么骂我
You're jealous. Excuse me.
你嫉妒我 打扰一下
I brought this for Emily.
这是给Emily的
This is not the time or the place,
现在不是我们两个
for us to settle our personal differences.
解决个人分歧的时候
We have a colleague in distress.
我们的队友现在很痛苦
We should do whatever we can to make her comfortable.
我们应该尽我们所能照料她
And how can we do that without knowing what's wrong with her?
在没弄清原因的情况下 我们又怎么照顾她呢?
She could have contracted any number of jungle maladies...
她可能早就感染了丛林病
before she entered the underground temple.
在进庙之前
I suggest we administer...
我建议还是...
sulphur and keep an eye on the symptoms.
给她吃磺胺 然后继续观察她的症状
In the meantime, the only thing we can be sure of,
还有 我们能确定
is that she is not possessed by.
她绝对没有被恶魔附身
Please, help me.
快 救救我
Don't worry, Emily. We'll do whatever it takes.
别担心Emily我们会治好你的
Do you hear those birds, Marguerite?
你听到鸟叫声了吗 玛格丽特?
Time to rise and shine.
该起床了
I haven't even been asleep yet.
我几乎一晚上都没合眼
Don't worry, it wasn't my idea of sleeping beneath the stars either.
别抱怨了 你以为我喜欢睡在星空下吗?
Whoo! Raptors we can handle, Marguerite!
啊 迅猛龙根本不在话下!
Oh, come on, be fair. There're at least...
行了 老实说 昨晚至少有
30 of the devils prowling around here last night.
30只怪物在附近觅食
Well, what did you expect? You threw a picnic basket at them!
呵 你还敢说?是谁把野餐篮子扔给它们的?
Why not just ring the dinner bell?
你咋不给它们做饭呢?
Oh, for Pete's sake, Marguerite! I didn't do it on purpose!
哦 天呐 玛格丽特!我不是故意的!
All I wanted was some time away from...
我只是希望我们能有些独处的时间...
Challenger and Finn so we could talk and work some things out, that's all.
能远离查林杰和芬恩 加深我们之间的感情 仅此而已
Oh, John. I'm sorry! Oh! My back!
哦 约翰 对不起! 啊 我的背!
Don't let that stop you.
别松手啊
You sure? Yes.
你确定? 当然
You are without a doubt the most adorable man I've ever met!
你绝对是我见到过最可爱的男人!
Challenger?
查林杰?
No! He wouldn't be so far from the tree house so early in the morning.
不对 他不可能一大早就到离树屋那么远的地方
Oh, damn it!
该死的!
Who are these people? And what happened to them?
他们是谁?到底发生了什么?
No! I won't let you have it!
不!我不能再让你伤害人!
You put down those guns.
都把枪放下
Do it now!
快放下!
If you're smart, you'll leave while you can.
你们要是聪明的话 就赶快走
We're not going to let you two kill each other!
我们是不会让你们互相残杀的!
If you really want to help,
如果你们真想帮忙
kill Campbell now! No!
就把Campbell杀了! 不!
Kill him! He's the one who's possessed!
杀了他!他被恶魔附身了!
Possessed? We opened a tomb,
附身? 我们打开了一个墓穴
the demon that was trapped inside can take control of anyone.
囚禁在内的恶魔可以附在人身上并控制她
And it's got control of Campbell!
现在他在控制Campbell!
No! It's got control of him!
不对!他才被附身了!
He went through camp last night, slaughtered everybody!
昨天晚上他屠♥杀♥了营地里的所有人!
Until I'm the only one left.
我是唯一一个幸存的
All right, I'll make this offer once.
好吧 再说一次
You both put down those guns.
你们两个都把枪放下
We'll sort out whatever the problem is right now.
你们现在就把问题解决了
Or you both get shot...
要么你们都挨枪子...
and Marguerite and I will sort it out later.
之后我和玛格丽特再来解决
It's entirely up to you.
你们决定吧
Marguerite, on the count of three.
玛格丽特 我数到三
One...
一...
TWO!
二!
All right! It's not in me!
放就放!反正不是我!
He's lying! It's not in me!
他说谎!我绝对没有被附身!
First things first,
这个等下再说
Let's take a look at that nasty wound.
让我先看看你的伤
Stop you fool!
放手 你个蠢货!
John, what is it?
约翰 怎么了?
No, no, no, no! You can't go near him!
不不不不!你不能靠近他!
Don't let him touch you! Don't you understand?
别让他碰到你! 你还不懂吗?
The demon! That's how it moves from touch alone.
那个恶魔通过触摸转移到其他人身上
It was in Campbell...
恶魔一开始附在Campbell身上...
but now, it's in you.
现在 他在你体内
So what do you make of their story?
你觉得真♥相♥是什么?
Well, they're exhausted probably delirious.
他们可能是太累了 所以神智不太清楚
I certainly can't believe this entire camp site was destroyed in a single night!
我还是不信整个营地在一夜之间就这么被毁了!
What, you believe in demonic possession?
也就是说 你相信有恶魔附身?
No, of course not.
当然不是
Oh, good.
那就好
I just...
我只是...
You just?
只是什么?
Well, what are we going to do with them, John.
现在我们怎么办 约翰?
Campbell's leg needs medical treatment.
Cambell的腿伤需要药物治疗
We can't leave Hamilton alone.
Hamilton又不能一个人在这儿
And neither of them is in any shape to hike back to the treehouse.
而且他们两个人都没有体力跟我们回树屋去
Well, a day's rest might be in order.
休息一晚上吧
I know my back could use it.
现在就走的话我的背也吃不消
Besides Hamilton says...
况且Hamilton说了...
that somewhere hidden in all this mess is...
有个洞穴系统
a map they drew of the cave system that led them through to here.
其中有条路通到这里
A way home.
回家的路
It's the only part of the story I truly believe.
这是我唯一相信的部分
No.
不要
It's the only part I want to.
希望这是真的
Take it easy, Arthur.
别害怕 亚瑟
Welcome to your new home away from home.
以后这儿就是你的新家
Did that kind of bug taste good?
这种虫子好吃吗?
Oh, I'm sure I would not know.
哦 我可不想知道
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表