剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Relatives or enemies do you think?
你觉得那是敌人的骸骨还是朋友们的呢?
I guess they ran out of grass and wood.
大概他们用完了干草和木头
You're making me very nervous, Roxton!
罗斯顿 你吓死我了!
I am?
有吗?
No chance of turning back,I guess.
我估计我们没法回头了
Not until we find the others.
除非找到其他人
This place is much larger than I expected.
这鬼地方比我想的要大多了
Must be a thousand people or more.
肯定有上千人吧 可能更多
What do you think they've done with Pierson Rice?
你觉得他们会怎么对待Pierson Rice?
Well he's not on display in the town square...
他现在可没被挂在广场上展览
that's a good thing I suppose.
这是个好兆头
What about this guy, do you think he's gone Hagin?
那这个人呢?他是不是已经变成Hagin人了
He appears to have taken over.
看起来他已经被同化了
Are the Hagins still ruled by a queen?
现在Hagin人的首领还是一位女王吗?
She lives in that house.
她住在那所房♥子
Oh we'd like to meet with her,explain our purpose here.
噢 我们想要见一见她 解释一下我们此行的目的
I know your purpose.
我知道你们的目的
Down stairs.
下楼
After you.
你先下
I should enjoy reading your personal accounts.
我应该好好阅读你写的传记
You won't be writing anymore.
你没机会继续写了
Are you all right, Malone?
还好吗 马龙?
Never better.
不能更好了
Is this when you keep Pierson Rice?
这就是你们关押Pierson Rice的地方?
Guest's quarters for the uninvented.
为不请自来者准备的贵宾角
Kind of romantic in a way, this river. Reminds me of the Thames.
某种程度上来说 这条河还是很浪漫的 他让我想起了泰晤士河
London never looked like this!
伦敦和这一点都不像
Well it may have...a few thousand years ago.
几千年以前可能很像啊
You worry me when you start talking like that.
每次你这样说话我就会担心
Makes me think that you never want to go home.
让我觉得你不想回家了
Notwithstanding the hardships we've encountered,
即使我们遇到这么多困难
Challenger's expedition has been one of the highlights of my life.
查林杰的探险已成为是我人生中的亮点之一
Something is coming. A canoe.
有东西过来了 是独木舟
There's no one in it. No one we can see.
上面怎么没有人 只是我们没看见罢了
Looks like a Zanga docked out.
看起来像是赞加人在这里停靠了
I thought the shaman said The Zangas didn't come up this far!
我想巫师说过 赞加人不会走这么远!
Only the foolish and the fearless.
只有英雄和傻蛋才会走这么远
Hello?Anyone on board?
你好?有人吗?
Keep your rifle ready and aimed.
拿起步♥枪♥ 随时准备射击
What do you think I'm doing?
那你以为我在干吗?
Oh my god.
哦 神啊
These Hagins certainly don't fool around.
Hagin人果然不是吃素的
We could be heading for an ambush!
我们可能中埋伏了!
Let's just keep on moving...
那我们就接着走吧
carefully.
不过小心点
Oh yeah.
好的
This place is like a tomb.
这鬼地方简直就是个墓地
Stone walls, stone floor.
石头墙 石头地
We never dig our way out.
我们是绝对没法挖洞出去了
It's like a Medieval torture chamber.
和中世纪的酷刑室一样
Oh, it's more like a workshop...
哦 这更像个车间
for smelting metals, I would say.
因为金属的气味 我觉得
Palace cutlery!
宫廷餐具!
Interesting observation, Challenger,
有趣的发现 查林杰
but how does that help us get out of here?
但这对我们逃出去有帮助吗?
The Hagins, despite the long isolation,
Hagin人尽管与世隔绝很久
appear to have preserved some of their ancestors knowledge...
但保留了一些祖先的知识
and technical advantages.
和技术优势
What do you think they did to Pierson Rice?
你认为他们对Pierson Rice做了什么?
Pierson, oh that is more to the point...
Pierson 哦说到重点了...
I can't help but ponder the dying man's cryptic last words:
我禁不住回想起那个人死前神秘的话
two days, he said.
他说 两天
He was certain something was going to happen.
他很确定会有什么事发生
Oh well, if he was lucid.
当然 前提条件是这个人头脑还清醒
Two days including today will mean tomorrow.
两天包括今天就是明天了
These iron rings are interesting...
这些铁环很有趣...
And that chain could prove useful...
而且那条铁链也许有用
Yeah, we can chain ourselves to the walls and save the Hagins the trouble.
是啊 我们可以用这些链子把自己绑在墙上 省去Hagin人的麻烦
Oh, we can do much better than that, Malone.
噢 马龙 我们能做的可不止这些
Do you know what he's talking about?
你知道他在说什么吗?
No, but that's usually a good thing.
不 但那常常是好事
What do you have in mind, Challenger?
你在想什么 查林杰?
Spanish windlass.
西班牙式绞绳
Well if that's anything like the Spanish Inquisition, don't want to hear about it.
啊 如果那些东西和西班牙宗教法庭有
注:西班牙宗教法庭 臭名昭著的用酷刑迫♥害♥异教♥徒♥机构
Well I suppose it could be use as an implement to torture...
我想这可以用来折磨人
but its most common purpose...
但是它更常用的目的是
it's to drag to heavy object closer together.
拖动重物
See if this chain is long enough for our purposes.
如果这条铁链足够长的话 那我们就能逃出去了
If you say so, Professor.
听您吩咐 教授
She's only a bird in a gilded cage...
她只是金丝笼中的小鸟
A beautiful sight to see...
一个美丽的尤物
Oh, really, Marguerite, one would think that's the only song you know!
得了玛格丽特 别人会以为你只会唱这一首歌♥!
Well, it's the only one that comes to mind. If it bothers you, try sticking...
这是唯一我想到的歌♥ 如果它妨碍到你了 试试
wax in your ears. It worked for Ulysses.
在耳朵里塞蜡 这对尤里西斯有用
命令手下封住耳朵 避免了海妖的歌♥声诱惑 希腊神话中
注:尤里西斯 即奥德修斯 希腊神话人物 在海上航行时
No, his men actually.
不 其实是他手下
And let's not forget the beautiful sirens who lured men to their deaths...
并且不要忽略那动听的歌♥声把活生生的人唱死了
Yeah, such an inspirational story!
是 真是个励志故事啊!
That's what your singing reminds me of... a Greek tragedy!
而你的歌♥总是让我想起这种蛋疼的故事!
Oh! Ey!
哦! 嘿!
What do you suppose that is?
你觉得那是什么东西?
A fish. Must be a big one.
一条鱼 看来还不小
More like a crocodile,or should I say a cayman.
更像条鳄鱼 或者巨鳄
A big brute by the look of it.
看起来是个凶残的家伙
And it's coming right for us!
并且向我们游过来了!
Where'd it go?
它去哪了?
Who cares!Just keep moving.
别管这么多!继续前进吧
It's a bloody Plesiosaur!
是凶残的蛇颈龙!
I thought Challenger said these things only live in salt water!
我记得查林杰说过这种东西只生存在海里或者咸水湖里
Remind me to correct him on that point!
记得提醒我在这点上纠正他!
He's going to ram us! Out the boat now!
它要进攻了! 弃船!
Hurry up! Oh really what's your rush?
快点! 你这么着急干嘛?
It's a bloody freak without a paddle.
它嗜杀成性 这可不是闹着玩的
Sitting down to greet the Hagins, oh!
准备好迎接Hagin人
I guess Marguerite you just have to charm them.
只要你一展歌♥喉 他们一定来
Maybe they'll appreciate your singing too.
他们一定喜欢听你唱歌♥
It's clearly long enough.
很显然够长了
So far so good,
这么长可真不错
Okay, now what?
好了 接下来?
Well, we need a long piece of wood or an iron bar.
好 我们现在需要一条长的木头或铁棒
Ah! Here.
啊!这儿就有
Would this do?
这块怎么样?
Oh yes, that is just splendid.
简直是完美
Open the door.
开门
Somebody is coming Quick!
有人来了 快点!
We'd better dismantle this thing.
我们还是把这些东西拆了吧
Your host would like to meet you.
殿下想要见见你们
The queen want to see us? It's dinner time.
女王想见见我们? 晚餐时间到了
Let's go!
走吧!
Looks like Challenger and the others passed through here.
似乎查林杰他们来过这儿
Too bad they didn't wait for us.
真遗憾他们没有等我们
At least we are on the right trail.
至少我们线路正确
They can't be more than a day ahead of us by now.
现在看来 他们比我们领先了不到一天的路程
Is that all?
就这些?
It'll be getting dark soon.We need to find a place to camp.
天快黑了 我们要找个地方露营
As long as we can build a fire.
只要我们能生火
This is Hagin territory,Marguerite.
玛格丽特你知道的 我们可是在Hagin人的地盘
Fires attract attention. We need to rely on each other for warmth.
火焰会暴露我们 我们现在需要相互依靠着取暖
How did I know you were going to say that!
想不到你会这么说!
What is all of this?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表