剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Yes, yes.
是的
You belong to me.
你已经属于我了
These must be the clothes of the poor girl's father.
这一定是那女孩父亲的衣服
All right!
对!
Your wine was laced with hemlock.
你的酒里被我下了毒芹
The same poison she drank to end her life.
那也是她自杀时喝的毒药
Now you will stay with me forever.
从此 你再也不会离开我
I love you more than life itself.
我爱你胜过我自己的生命
What have you done?
你做了什么?
She's not your daughter anymore.
她不再是你的女儿了
Oh, you're mad. You've gone completely insane.
你一定是疯了 彻底疯了
You can't save her!
你救不了她!
You can't take her away from me!
你休想把她从我这夺走!
Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
Veronica? Not yet.
维罗妮卡?坚持住!
Come on, now, now drink this.
喝下这个!
Drink! Come on!
喝呀!
That is, just a little more.
就是它 再来一点
Good, come on now.
哦 醒过来吧
Oh come on drink, come on, now.
喝吧 醒过来回到我们身边
Challenger?
查林杰?
Where are we?
我们在哪?
Back where you belong.
属于你的地方
Where is he? He's gone. You're safe now.
他在哪? 他走了 你安全了
In your arms,
你的臂弯
not his.
不是他的
Oh, it's all right. It's all right.
哦 没事了 没事了
Do you remember what you said to me back in that village?
你还记得 在那个村子里你和我说的话吗?
Um-hmm. About you being right for me.
恩 你我天生一对那句
Yes!
是的!
I was delirious. I really didn't know what I was saying.
我一定是疯了 我不知道自己在说什么
Oh. I didn't think so.
不 我不这么想
Let go of me! Veronica!
放开我! 维罗妮卡!
It's all right. Oh,
没事了 哦
I just had the most horrible dream.
我刚刚做了个噩梦
Not a dream. It really happened.
不是个梦 它真的发生过
Are you sure?
你确定?
German village, crazed musician we were all there.
德国村庄里的疯狂音乐家 我们都在那
You saved me.
你拯救了我
Oh, it wasn't all bad from what I hear...
听说没那么糟糕
being adored, idolised.
甜言蜜语 海誓山盟
Love is much more than that.
这不是爱的全部
It's unconditional nurturing and understanding.
而是无条件的牺牲和理解
But does it always have to hurt so much?
但它总那么伤人心吗?
No. Oh, yes.
不 哦 是
It may not always be smooth.
它不一定总是平坦的
But it is always worth the effort.
但它值得我们去努力!
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表