剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
我也告诉另一个了!
Damn it!
见鬼!
They sure want us back at that castle of theirs.
她们很想让我们去城♥堡♥
By hook or by crook it would seem
而且用尽各种手段
and it's probably the last place we want to visit.
看来那里凶多吉少
Well we'll deal with it first thing in the morning.
明天早上再说吧
Good night.
晚安
Almost ready for a practical demonstration
好了 马上就来进行实际测试
Shall I turn the power on? I can hardly wait.
可以接通电源吗? 我都等不及了
Challenger!
查林杰!
NO!
不!
The power is more than you can handle.
这种力量你无法控制
Challenger!
查林杰!
No.
不
Challenger where are you? Marguerite!
查林杰 你在哪儿? 玛格丽特
Whatever is the matter? Oh!
你怎么了? 噢!
I just had a dream that that witch rewired your lab and electrocuted you!
我做了个梦 那个女巫改装电路把你电死了
I can assure you she hasn't. As you can see I'm still here.
放心 我没死 我还站在这儿
And where is she?
她人呢?
I don't know. I was talking to her and I turned around and she was gone.
不知道 我正和她说话 一转身她就不见了
I've looked everywhere... where are you going?
我里里外外都找遍了 你去哪儿?
To your lab to analyse my dream!
去实验室证实我的梦!
Don't touch anything. Just tell me how it works...
你什么也别碰 在一边指挥我
On second thought just answer my question yes or no.
你只要回答我的问题就行
Marguerite what exactly are you looking for?
玛格丽特 你到底要找什么?
Good heavens!
我的天!
These wires appear to be crossed.
这些电线接反了
However did I manage that?
我怎么这么糊涂?
I'd say you had some help.
有人想"帮"你
Oh Marguerite. You didn't do this George.
哦 玛格丽特 不是你接的 乔治
That woman is trying to kill you. I saw it in my dream!
那个女人想杀你 我在梦里看见了
What if we're wrong and they were telling the truth about Veronica?
你说不去?她们的话要是真的呢?
Do you really believe that?
你真♥相♥信吗?
Somebody at the castle might have seen something.
她们城♥堡♥里的人可能看见了
Aren't you a little bit curious to get to the bottom of this?
你就不想再深入些吗?
The bottom of the trap you mean.
深入到陷阱里
how do you know they want to hurt us?
你怎么知道她们想害我们呢?
What make you think they won't? Okay how about this.
你怎么知道她们不想?
You continue on south I'll head over to the next valley and check it out.
不如这样 你继续朝南 我到下一个山谷去看看
We can meet again at sunset? Are you serious?
日落时再会合 你真想去?
What's the point of searching for Veronica...
既然想找维罗妮卡
if we're not going to investigate all the possibilities?
就什么线索都不能放过
We're heading into trouble Malone.
去了会有危险 马龙
I don't like it.
我有预感
Fair enough. I'll lead.
那好 我先走
Who would do a thing like this?
不 这是谁干的?
Dame Alice!
爱丽丝夫人!
Good day Challenger!
你好 查林杰!
Oh! What happened?
喔!怎么了?
You owe me some sort of explanation.
你得给我好好解释解释
Surely you don't think that I did it!
你以为是我♥干♥的!?
It was probably a dinosaur.
说不定是恐龙
I think you were tinkering around in my laboratory last night.
你昨天晚上是不是去我的实验室了?
Oh. Who told you that?
哦 谁告诉你的?
That woman you keep around for amusement?
你屋里的玩偶女人吗?
Marguerite looks after me!
玛格丽特是在保护我!
Oh! She distracts you from your purpose.
不!她是在干扰你
She confuses you. She fills you with unwarranted suspicion.
混淆你 让你充满没有理由的疑虑
She's much more treacherous than you realise...
她的内心比外表更阴险
But an amateur compared to me!
不过 比我还差得远!
Good bye wizard!
再见 术士!
She she was going to murder me without a moment's hesitation.
她刚才想杀我 没有一丝犹豫
I tried to tell you that last night!
我昨晚就对你说过!
Lucky for you I decided not to sleep in this morning!
幸亏我今早没睡懒觉!
You did that for me? Aren't you glad?
你是为了我? 不觉得高兴吗?
What are we going to do with her now?
现在把她怎么办?
If she really is a witch then...
她要真是女巫
I've heard burning at the stake is the best solution.
我听说绑木桩上烧死是个好办法
Indeed!
很好!
But now I have to start at the very beginning with all this equipment.
不过这些东西 我又得重头开始了
How can you be so sure that they'll come?
你怎么肯定他们能来?
I believe their desire to find their friend will be enough to convince them.
因为他们非常想找到他们的朋友
If they don't get here soon we're going to have to go...
要是他们再不来
find them again ourselves.
我们还得出去找他们
What kind of story are we going to make up this time?
这回再编个什么故事呢?
Stories we don't need. As long as we have this!
不用再编故事 因为我们有这个!
Not enough to kill them... just enough to make them sleep!
不会要他们的命 只是让他们睡一会
You stay here. I'll go take a look around.
你等在这儿 我进去看看
You're a fool Malone.
你真是个傻瓜 马龙
Then what does that make me?
那我又是什么?
Big dogs I take as an early warning sign.
有狗 要多加小心
Big friendly dogs.
它不咬人
Anybody home?
有人吗?
People who don't respond is also worrisome.
没人回答不是好现象
What's this?
这是什么?
Numbers symbols... An altar.
数字 符号♥ 魔镜
It can only mean one thing. Sorcery.
只有一种可能 巫术
Or hocus-pocus.
或者是骗术
Witchcraft. Please you have to help us!
巫师 求求你 帮帮我们吧
Do you really know where our friend is?
你真知道我们的朋友在哪儿?
Well uh I'm sure she can't be that far away.
这个 我想她离这儿不会太远
That's our cue to leave. No!
我们马上离开 不!
No. We were desperate. We didn't know what else we could do?
我们也没办法 我们还能做什么?
Where is your accomplice?
你的同伙呢?
Right here.
在这儿
If you do not help us we will be punished.
不这样我们就得受罚
Please...
拜托
Let us explain.
听我们解释
Oh what is that dreadful sound?
什么声音这么刺耳?
Well I suggested the water wheel or the rack
我本想用木轮或木架
but our dear friend the scientist...
可科学家朋友认为
had a hunch that electromagnetic waves might be your downfall.
可能电磁波对你更合适
Please turn that thing off. Is he right?
求你 把它关了吧 关掉它?
Let's see you fly away then.
你不就飞走了吗?
What is it you want from me?
你想把我怎么样?
I want to know who you are why you're here
我想知道你是谁 到这儿干嘛
and what it will take to make you go away forever.
怎样才能让你永远消失
I will never go away forever.
我不会永远消失
Did I mention that the frequency can be enhanced on that.
我忘说了 这个频率还可以调高
Easy Marguerite.
不行 玛格丽特
The windmill only generates a certain amount of electricity.
风车产生的电力不够用
Enough to do the job I'm sure.
做这种事足够了
Yes but we don't want to blow the circuitry.
可别把电路烧坏了
Your lives may have been saved.
你的命保住了
But I will soon take two in your place.
可是另外两个人的却保不住
The two men that live here? They will not return.
他们两个回不来了
Roxton and Malone.
罗斯顿和马龙
What have you done to them?
他们怎么了?
A night of celebration and dance?
不是说这儿有狂欢吗?
Well how does that work?
怎么狂欢?
I mean there's no one here except you two and those dogs.
除了你们和狗没别人
And you.
还有你们
We're wasting our time here.
别浪费时间了
Sorry ladies. Too many things don't add up.
很抱歉 我不能相信你们
What is it? Our final invitation.
这是什么? 我们的最终请柬
Roxton are you okay?
罗斯顿 你没事吧?
Yeah. I think so.
没事
God damn it!
见鬼!
I was hoping it was just a bad dream!
真希望是场梦!
More like a nightmare.
更像是噩梦
Yeah thanks to you!
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表