剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Evolutionary adaptation, huh?
既然有进化的趋势 哈?
I suppose that accounts for the albino pterodactyls.
那白化翼龙也是进化的结果
Absence of natural lighting it could loss skin pigmentation.
没有自然光 它会失去皮肤色素
Exactly. When conditions change, life must change.
没错 当环境改变的时候 生命也必须改变
You know, George, if things don't work out...
你知道 乔治 我们修不好气球...
hypothetically speaking...
假如运气不好的话...
do you think we can adapt to this world?
我们能适应这吗?
Given the heat,lack of oxygen,
温度高 氧气匮乏
and those geothermal cauldrons...
再加上那些地热锅...
venting a devil's brew of toxic fumes,
不停的在向外喷射有毒的气体
I sincerely doubt whether we can survive...
我想我们能在这活...
two or three more days,let alone adapt.
两三天就非常不错 更谈不上适应了
Challenger!
查林杰!
I'll take her.
我来
Steady!
慢点!
You should rest now.
你休息一下
Is it much colder on the surface?
上面比这冷吧?
I never used to think so.
我过去从没这么想过
You are brave, setting out across my world,
你真勇敢 来到我的世界
trusting my word when I'm a stranger to you.
即使我是陌生人也相信我的话跟我走
Nowadays, when I do things like that, my friends think I'm crazy.
是啊 当我这么做的时候 我的朋友们都认为我很疯狂
Especially Veronica.
尤其是维罗妮卡
What do you think?
你认为呢?
I think I've been sitting on the sidelines watching for too long,
我认为我坐在一边观望得太久了
taking notes when I should have been taking action.
只是观望而没有行动
You want to be a warrior,just as I do.
你也像我一样想当战士
I've seen war.Too much of it.
我见过很多的战争
I'd prefer to have adventures no one else has had.
我更喜欢冒别人没冒过的险
That's why I want to fly in your balloon,
所以我想坐你们的气球
to see things no one else has seen since the last...
体验没人有过的经历...
balloon visited our land.
从上次气球来过后
Another balloon came here?When?
以前有气球来过?什么时候?
Ten seasons of growth ago.When I was a child.
十个生长季节之前 那时我还是个孩子
The village elders still tell stories about it.
村里的长者到现在还津津乐道
Ten years ago!
十年前!
Who was on it?
里面有谁?
They said they were Laytons.
他们说姓Laytons
Thomas and Abigail.
Thomas和Abigail
What happened to them?Are they still here?
后来怎么了?他们还在这吗?
The stories say they lived among us for a short time,
老人说跟我们住了一阵子
but then they left in their balloon.
后来坐气球走了
Why are these Laytons of interest to you?
你为什么对他们感兴趣?
Because Tomas and Abigail Layton...
因为Tomas和Abigail Layton...
are Veronica's parents.
是维罗妮卡的父母
Veronica... again!
维罗妮卡...又是她!
Veronica is important to you.
维罗妮卡对你很重要
All my friends are. But she's more than a friend.
她是我朋友 不是普通的朋友
Yes.
对
Well, no, not exactly.
哦 不 不全对
Good.
好
Then she has no right to challenge this.
那她就没有权管这个
You are not free yet.
你还没有放下她
My friends...
我的朋友们...
they're counting on me, on us.
他们在等我 等我们
We have to find the iron.
我们必须找到铁
What your friends need is just ahead.
他们要的就在前面
They were most likely plant spores you encountered.
你们遇到的很可能是植物孢子
Her pulse is weak,
她的脉搏很弱
but steady.
但稳定
The plant spores would have been intended to kill animals...
植物孢子的目的是杀死动物...
whose decaying bodies would then fertilize the soil.
用他们腐烂的尸体做植物的肥料
I've had just about enough of the wonders of nature for one day.
今天我经历的大自然的神奇太多了
Will she recover?
她能好吗?
Well, that is the most likely outcome.
哦 这是最可能的结果
Challenger! It's our only outcome!
查林杰!这必须是唯一的结果!
Hurry! The fires are unpredictable here!
快!这的火没有规律!
Is this an abandon iron mine? Of a sort.
这是废弃的铁矿吗? 差不多
From this point on, silence.You must do as I say.
从现在开始别说话 一切听我的
Aleece, who are all these people?
Aleece 他们是什么人?
Exiles from my village,unworthy to be warriors.
我们村流放的人 当战士不够格
If they catch us,they will kill us.
如果他们发现了 会杀了我们
Aleece. This is stealing.
Aleece 这是偷
There's got to be a better way to get the iron.
就没有更好的办法获得铁吗?
Not as quickly. Do you want to go home or not?
别的太慢你到底想不想回家?
Many roads to a single destination.
通向终点的路不只有一条
Thieves!
小偷!
Go, Oh.
快走 快
Come on, let's go, come on.
快走 走 快走
You stop!
站住!
Intruder.
入侵者
Stealing from the caves of Arjax is forbidden.
绝不允许有人偷我阿贾克斯的东西
The law is clear.
法律写的很清楚
All thieves must die.
窃贼必须处死
Stop right there!
站住!
You have everything and you steal from me?
你什么都有 还偷东西?
Aleece
Aleece.
On your feet!
站起来!
Kill her! No!
杀了她! 不!
Then surrender.
那好 投降吧
No, Malone!He can't be trusted!
不 马龙!别信他!
Chain him up!
锁起来!
He's innocent, Arjax,The crime is mine.
他是无辜的 阿贾克斯 是我要偷的
The question is, why would a warrior commit it?
问题是 你为什么要偷?
Or is this stolen too?
这个也是偷的吧?
You failed your quest. You had no right to scorn my victory.
你出征失败 你没有权利嘲笑我的胜利
In my cave, I have the right to take your life.
在我的洞穴里 我有权利要你的命
Are all exiles cowards like you? Afraid of a fair fight.
你们被流放的人 难道不敢公平的打吗?
Arjax! He has a balloon!Like the Laytons.
阿贾克斯!他有气球!跟Laytons的一样
Show me!
画出来!
Show me!
快画!
There. The Challenger Hydro-Aerosphere Mark Two.
这 查林杰的氢气球二号♥
Liar! It is not the same.
骗人!不一样
I saw it flying, Arjax, it is just like the people say.
我亲眼看见的 阿贾克斯 跟人们说的一样
There!
看这!
That's is the Laytons' balloon.
这个是雷顿的气球
No, this is a hot air balloon.
不 这个是热气球
See these braziers in the old basket they heat the air that fills the bag.
你看篮子中间这个火炉 它加热空气充满气球
This is a new brand type of balloon.
这个是新式气球
It runs on a different kind of air.
它使用另外一种气体
Hydrogen gas.
氢气
Challenger makes it by using acid in this tanks...
查林杰制♥造♥这需要用到硫酸...
and a stone of Arjax.
和阿贾克斯石
Arjax, he needed the stone to go home.
阿贾克斯 他需要石头回家
You can understand that.
你能理解
You will take me to your balloon,
带我去看你的气球
and you will make it fly like the stories tell.
它必须飞起来
Or...
否则...
I will make your flesh...
我将用你的肉...
quench my blade.
淬我的刀
I can live with that.
我没有意见
You sure don't get points for technique, George.
看来你画画没有天赋 乔治
On, on the contrary, Roxton,my dear old friend...
正相反 罗斯顿 我的老朋友...
Pablo Picasso taught me that if you hold the brush...
巴勃罗·毕加索说...
in this fashion,you get a...
只要这么拿笔 你就能...
Hallo, our iron has arrived.
喂 我们的铁来了
Yeah and I don't think I like who it arrived with.
我不太喜欢送铁来的人
Pig iron, not as efficient,but it'll do the job.
生铁 效率不好 但可以用
We are greatly indebted to you.
我们深表感谢
My name is Arjax.Your balloon will fly now?
我叫阿贾克斯 气球能飞吗?
Oh, indeed it will.
哦 当然能飞
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表