剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第三季 第十二集
遗失的世界
Don't stick! Don't stick!
完了 完了 我的牛排!
Uh, what's cooking,Marguerite?
怎么了 玛格丽特?
Don't mind the smoke,it's perfectly normal.
别介意这烟 完全没事!
Where there's smoke there's fire.
起火了才会有烟雾
Eggs, bacon, toast.Just the way you like it.
鸡蛋 腌肉 烤面包 就当是烧烤了 正是你喜欢的
Well done.
好了
Looks delicious.
味道一定好极了
Good heavens!What's all the smoke about.
我的天!烟是从哪来的?
Breakfast.
早餐
Oh yes, of course.
哦!是的 当然
Marguerite,this looks fantastic.
玛格丽特 这看起来太神奇了
With Malone off proving himself and...
自从马龙离开
Veronica still missing, I'm doing all the cooking around here!
维罗妮卡失踪 我就要在这做饭!
But go ahead boys, and enjoy.I'm finished for the day.
希望你们享受美食 我今天不吃了
I have some reactions I need to monitor down in the lab.
我楼下实验室还有点事情需要处理
So I'll take mine with me.
这些就交给你了
And then what?
现在怎样?
Well, you may notbe much of a cook,
你也许不太会做饭
but the effort iscertainly appreciated.
但是这种努力是值得赞赏的
What kind of bad compliment is that?
这算表扬吗?
I'm sorry, Marguerite,You're a wonderful cook.
对不起 玛格丽特 你当然是顶级大厨
And well, hell, even the great chefs of Europe burn a...
毕竟即使欧洲的
piece of toast once in a while, don't they?
顶级大厨 偶尔也会烤焦面包 不是吗?
That's a little better.
好听点了
I'll tell you what.
我告诉你
I'll cook tonight, and you can criticise, hmmm?
今晚我负责做饭 而你负责评论 如何?
You know I never complain about your cooking.
我从没有批评过你的厨艺
Oh! That's true enough.NBut you never eat it either.
没错 因为你也没吃过
Baked pterodactyl, poached raptor.What a feast we'll have.
烤翼龙 清蒸迅猛龙我们会有顿大餐
Sounds disgusting already!
听起来都已经很恶心了
Oh, I wouldn't eat it either!
哦 我也不想吃!
The man who tamed Marguerite Krux.
男人永远也别想让玛格丽特做饭
Worthy of a medal I would imagine.
值得一枚奖章 我能想象
Damn some people never learn.
该死 有些人永远不吸取教训
Roxy, boy,you've done it again!
不错 孩子 真想再来一次!
Who are you?What do you want?
你是谁?想要干什么?
You've cheated me for the last time, John Roxton.
你上次骗了我 约翰·罗斯顿
At the dawn of the last century
世纪之初
A band of explorers searchedNfor a prehistoric world
一队探险者踏上征途 想要证明存在一个史前世界
Driven by ambition
野心的驱动
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对冒险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每一天都在寻找通往现代文明的路 逃出这个...
诗舞清歌♥ 小新 伤人的卓一航
审核
2276♥4♥7215 212357829 198871929
讨论群
No! you can't take me.
不!你不能带走我
I'm still alive.
我还活得好好的
That's the problem.
问题就在这里
What the...?
这是...?
What kind of a trick is this?
这是什么把戏?
I am death and this is my domain.
我是死神 这是我的领土
Oh I see,
噢 我看出来了
But I don't believe I belong here.
但是我不认为我属于这里
And if this has anything to do with those warriors,
如果这与那些武士有任何关系
well, I beat them fair and square. You did indeed.
我光明正大地打败了他们 确实
But you won't beat me again.
但是你不会再一次打败我了
We'll see about that. You cannot leave!
我看不出来 你不能离开!
Damn it, you're stronger than you look!
该死的 你比看起来的强壮多了!
There's no escape. Am I dead?
没有出路的 我死了吗?
Is that what you're trying to tell me? Not yet.
这就是你要告诉我的? 还没有
But you will be when the game is done.
但是你会死的 当游戏结束时
Game? Look look, I'm not playing any game with you!
游戏?我不会玩任何游戏的!
Oh I think you will.
我想你必须玩
You see it is not just your life that hangs in the balance,
不止你要玩
it's the lives of your friends as well.
你的朋友也得参与
You can damn well leave my friends out of this!
你不可以把我的朋友也算在内!
You and your friends have broughtN scores of victims to my doorstep.
你们把数不清的受害者送到我的家门口
We kill only in self defence,or to protect others.
我们这样只是为了保护自己和他人
Mm, justified or not, they all arrive the same way dead.
这都一样 他们都要死
Except me.
除了我
Quite so.
可能是这样
But I will have you in the end.
但是最后我还是不会放过你的
In the meantime,you will accept my challenge,
要么接受挑战
or your friends will be struck down where they stand.
要么 你的朋友即刻就死
No, please, you can't. they've ...they've done no wrong.
不 求你不要这样做 他们...他们没做什么错事
Oh, I can.And I will.
哦 我能 而且会
What a terrible stain that will be on a pure and noble soul.
对一个纯洁高贵的灵魂来说 多么糟的一个污点啊!
John?
约翰?
What, is Roxton back already?
怎么了 罗斯顿已经回来了吗?
No, apparently not.I must have been dreaming.
不 显然不是我肯定是在做梦
I hope it wasa pleasant one.
看样子是个美梦
Not really.He was cooking.
不 他在做饭
I dreamt he burned down the treehouse.
我梦见他把树屋给烧着了
Oh, Marguerite, breakfast wasn't entirely inedible.
玛格丽特 今天早餐还算好
Now I remember my dear wife's cooking. That was a disaster.
我记得我的妻子做饭那才称得上是场灾难
I don't believe it! Oh yes!
我真不敢相信! 哦是的!
I thought she was trying to poison me! No, look!
我还以为她是要毒死我! 不 看!
Great galloping ghosts!How can that be?
太棒了 热气球!那会是谁?
我的热气球!我奇妙的气球!
She's made it back! Can you see Veronica?
她回来了!u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000 你能看见维罗妮卡吗?
There's someone there it must be her!
有人在里面 一定是她!
Come on!
快点!
I knew you'd find a way.
我就知道你会找回来的
Look at it!It's almost completely intact!
看!没有任何受到损害的痕迹!
Where's Veronica? Veronica?
维罗妮卡去哪了?维罗妮卡?
There she is!
她在那里!
Veronica!
维罗妮卡!
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
I thought this day would never come.
我还以为这一天永远都不能到来了呢!
I'm home!I'm really home!
我回家了!我真的回家了!
Oh indeed you are!Welcome back!
我们多么的想你!欢迎回来!
I thought about you every day.
我每天都在想念你们
The treehouse just hasn't been the same without you.
没有你 树屋和往日都不一样了
I can't wait to see it. Where are the boys?
我迫不及待想看见你 男士们都哪去了?
Well, uh. Roxton's gone hunting.
嗯...u3000u3000u3000u3000 罗斯顿去打猎了
Let's hope he brings back something worthy of this occasion.
希望收获多多 正好用来庆祝
And Malone? Where is he?
马龙呢?他在哪?
Writing in his journal as usual?
还像以往一样写日记吗?
He uh you know...
他...你知道...
What is it?What's happened to him?
怎么了?他怎么了?
He's fine.
他很好
But he's left us. He's gone on a journey of sorts.
但是他离开了我们他去旅行了
Alone? Well, that's the way he wanted it.
一个人?u3000u3000 嗯 他想这么做
He had some things he needed to work out for himself.
有些事 他想自己想通
But don't worry,he will be back.
但是不要担心 他会回来的
Well, when?
什么时候?
He didn't say, but he did leave a letter before he left.
他没说 但他离开前 留了一封信
You mean a great deal to him, Veronica.
你对他很重要 维罗妮卡
I think he's going to miss you most of all.
他最想念的一定是你
I never realized how important he was to me,
没有他每天给我鼓劲
until he wasn't there to cheer me up every day.
我才意识到他对我多么重要
Well, let's secure the balloon and then we can...
好吧 让我们确定气球没事 然后我们...
come back and sort it all out when Roxton's with us.
等罗斯顿回来 我们可以一起去找他
Time devours everything,so said the Roman poet.
时间能毁灭万物 就像罗马的诗人说的那样
And one by one your friends will come to me.
你们的朋友一个接一个都会死去
Perhaps in their own time.But not by my hand.
或许是吧 但不是因为我而死
Then by your negligence,
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表