剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
当两个半盘合二为一
the people who possess it will unlock the key...
拥有者就获得了...
to its mystical powers to control space and time.
打开神秘力量的钥匙 可以操纵空间和时间
Are you serious?
你是认真的?
We have dedicated our lives and fortunes...
我们已经倾尽了一生的精力和财富...
to obtain the missing half!
来寻找它的另一半!
Everyone needs a hobby.
谁都会有爱好
Our agents have narrowed down...
我们的一个探子已经打探到...
the possible resting place to a remarkable...
另一半神盘很可能就在...
plateau deep in South America.
南美深处的一个神秘高原上
Why remarkable? It is considered to be a nexus...
神秘之处在哪? 那里被认为是...
for supernatural forces and mythical creatures.
充满超自然力量和神秘生物的核心地带
Creatures like the Ouroboros. And others.
像衔尾蛇这样的生物? 还有别的
Many brave men have traveled to this lost world,
很多勇敢者都去了这个遗失的世界
and few have returned.
但几乎没有人回来
Oh,I can see where this is heading...
哦 我似乎已经明白了你的意思...
and it isn't going to happen.
但是这不可能
Indeed?
确实?
First,I want no part of...
首先 我不会...
supernatural forces and mythical creatures.
去给超自然力量和神秘生物作伴
Second,I'm not going to South America for you.
其次 我也不会为了你去南美洲
As you are indebted to us,
由于你欠了我们的钱
you have no further choice in the matter.
所以除此之外你别无选择
If it's gold you want. It's gold I'll get!
如果你想要金子 我可以还给你!
You know I can. So if this is just about money...
你知道我能办到 所以如果这只是钱的问题...
It is NEVER just about money,Miss Smith.
从来就不会只是钱的问题 史密斯小姐
Yes,but we all have our price.
对 但我们人人都有身价
Exactly. And in your case,
千真万确 至于你的身价
we know precisely what the price is.
我们已经算的十分的精确
How can you.
你怎么算的?
We know the value of a name,do you?
我们都知道名字的价值 是吗?
Excellent. We sense...
好极了 我预感...
that some agreement has been reached.
我们快要达成协议了
Keep talking.
接着说
Your first task is make contact with one of our agents,
你的第一个任务是和我们的一个探子接头
an American scientist. His name is William Maple White.
一位美国科学家 他叫William Maple White
William Maple White
William Maple White.
What,the man whose journals led...
什么 是他的日记引导...
Challenger to this Plateau is in Shanghai Xan's employ?
查林杰来到这个高原 而他受雇于上海的Xan?
He wasn't employed by Xan. He owed Xan a...
他不是受雇于Xan 他欠Xan的钱
debt and needed to repay it. That's how Xan operates.
他不得不还 那是Xan惯用的伎俩
Oh,I see. So you thought you'd...
哦 我明白了 所以你为了...
repay your sordid little debt by folding us all into...
偿还你那点肮脏的钱 你就把我们都送到这...
your personal quest to find the missing half of the medallion.
好为你寻找那半块消失的神蛇盘
I did not force any of you to come here!
我没有强迫你们任何一个人来这!
Now all Challenger needed was money.
当时查林杰需要的就是钱
Between the zoological society,Malone's newspaper,
靠动物协会和马龙的报社
and the odd university or two,
和几个学术团体筹集足够的资金
he would have raised enough funds. I sped up the inevitable.
你们还是会出发 我只是加快了进程
Look,I don't care how you justify it to yourself.
听着 我不关心你如何为你自己辩护
The fact is you lied to us all.
事实是你欺骗了我们所有人
I still think you're holding something back.
而且我认为你并没有全盘托出
If you'd let me finish!
如果你想让我说完!
Oh,please do!But let's get to the point for a change.
哦 我当然想 不过我们现在先说正题
Now what could possibly account for Xan being so...
到底是什么原因让Xan如此的疯狂...
fanatical he would have someone pursue you...
派人不顾一切的...
all the way to this Plateau!
到高原来追杀你!
He thinks I have something that belongs to him.
他认为我拿了属于他的东西
And do you! No!
你拿了吗? 没有!
No.
没有
All right. Very well.
那好 非常好
We'll start fresh. I'll accept your story...
我们重新开始 我接受你的解释
and we'll put it behind us. As...
我们既往不咎
long as you're part of this expedition,for whatever the reason...
只要你是探险队的一员 不管你是为了什么而来
I'll do everything I can to help you,and the others,
我都会尽我最大努力来帮你和其他人
to be safe from Callum.
摆脱Callum
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Guns are the coward's way.
枪是胆小者的武器
Fair enough.
很公平
We'll try this personally.
我们单打独斗
John,no!
约翰 不!
I presume you are Lord John Roxton.
我猜你是约翰 罗斯顿勋爵
What if I am?
是又怎么样?
Then I believe you studied at the Jokhang Temple in Tibet.
那么我想你曾在西♥藏♥的大昭寺学习过
I was there for a while.
我的确在那里呆过一阵
So you know the Buddha's Four Noble Truths.
那么你就应该知道佛祖的四圣谛
说四种真理:一者苦圣谛;二者集圣谛;三者灭圣谛;四者道圣谛。
四圣谛:佛家的一种真理的集♥合♥,
I'd be happy to teach you a few lessons from the Buddha.
我很乐意教你佛教的一些道理
Teach them to Miss Smith instead.
你还是教教史密斯小姐吧
Especially the Fourth Path. Otherwise when I return,
特别是第四圣谛 否则当我再来时
you all will die.
你们都得死
Sunrise,and no later.
日出时 我准时来
Dare I ask what the Fourth Path is?
我能问问第四圣谛是什么吗?
Part of the Buddha's guide to peaceful and harmonious behaviour.
佛祖教导我们达到举止平静和谐的道路
Why does Callum want you to teach that to me?
Callum为什么让你教我这个?
Well,you're familiar with one part of it,Marguerite.
好吧 其中一条你应该很耳熟 玛格丽特
Thou shalt not steal.
不得偷盗!
Damn it!
见鬼!
What did you take from Xan?
你拿了Xan什么东西?
Not only did you steal from Xan,
你不仅偷Xan的东西
but it was his greatest treasure to boot!No wonder...
而且还是他最重视的宝贝!难怪...
he's moved heaven and earth to hunt you down!
他会不竭余力地追捕你!
I had my reasons! Oh,more secrets...
我有我的苦衷! 噢 即使真的有...
if that's possible.
也是更多的秘密吧
Or should I just accept that everything...
或者是不是我应该理解成...
you've ever told me from the first day we met was just a lie!
自从我们第一天见面你所告诉我的一切都是假的!
Not everything,John!
不是一切 约翰!
No more games!No more lies!I want...
别再耍花招!别再说谎!我想要听的...
the truth and the whole truth,or nothing!
是事实 整个事实 不是别的!
I don't know what's going on up here,
我不管你们两个是怎么回事
but you two are disturbing Challenger.
可你们打扰到查林杰了
Yeah,well he will be considerably more disturbed...
对 等到当他发现玛格丽特的朋友...
when he finds out that Marguerite's friend is...
来找我们 而他就是早晨差点杀掉我们的人...
coming by in the morning to kill us!
那就不是打扰的问题了!
What are you talking about?
你是什么意思?
Well ask Miss Smith,if that's her real name.
你去问史密斯小姐吧 如果那是她的真名的话
All right,stop!
好了 住口!
If you two are having a lover's spat,that's none of my business!
如果你们俩只是情人之间的吵嘴 那就不关我的事!
He is not my... I don't care!
他不是我的情人... 我不在乎!
Nobody does. Well I certainly don't.
没人在乎 对 我也不在乎
But if we're in some kind of trouble,
但是如果我们遇到麻烦了
that I do care about.
那就关我的事了
Now one of you two grow up and tell me what's going on.
现在你们都是成年人了 那么你们谁能告诉我到底出了什么事
The man who attacked us...
袭击我们的人...
is after me because I stole a simple little...
是冲我来的 只因为我...
medallion from his employer.
从他的雇主那偷了半个盘子
All right. That's a good start.
很好 开头不错
I take it he wants it back. Would he ever.
我猜他想要回去 难道他不该吗?
Roxton!Where's the medallion now?
罗斯顿!盘子现在在哪?
Now is not the time for a coffee break,Marguerite!
现在不是喝咖啡的时候 玛格丽特!
Yes,I have it,since the day we left London,
是的 是在我手里 自从我们离开伦敦的那天起
I have always had it.
它一直在我身上
And I swear to you I will die before I give it back to Xan!
而且我发誓宁肯死我也不会把它还给Xan!
Marguerite,What we have to do is obvious.
玛格丽特 我们该怎么做显而易见
I agree,when Callum turns up...
我同意 既然Callum早上会出现
in the morning,we have to make him disappear.
我们就让他永远的消失
No,we will give him back the medallion.
不 我们该把东西还给他
No,we will not!
不 不能给他
No!I spent my last pound...
不行 为了资助这次探险...
funding this expedition!I've endured almost three years of...
我花光了所有的积蓄!三年来我每天都生活在...
of raptors,cannibals,and Challenger's bloody...
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表