剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
MOVE!
走啊!
If you let me go, I'll help you trap the other two.
如果你让我走 我会帮你把那两个捆起来
You'd betray Zoth and the woman for me?
你愿意为我背叛Zoth和那个女人?
Why do you call him Zoth? His name is Kayle!
你为什么叫他Zoth?他的名字叫Kayle!
Not where I come from.
我来的地方不是
And where is that?
那是哪里
How do you know him?
你怎么认识他?
In a hundred years from now, he's going to destroy the world.
一百多年后 他要摧毁世界
That's a good one!
笑话不错
With nuclear bombs, chemicals and radiation.
用原♥子♥弹♥ 化学物品及辐射
Every city in the world will be destroyed.
世界上的每一座城市都将被摧毁
The only people left alive will be right here,
仅剩下来的人们就会在这里
and most of them don't deserve to be.
他们中的大多数不该活着
You're making this up.
你在胡编乱造
It can't be true.
不可能是真的
Kayle has got plans, he wants power.
Kayle有计划 他渴望权力
Maybe he wants to control the world. Why would he destroy it?
他是想要掌控全世界 为什么要摧毁它?
I saw his face, on posters...
我在海报上及视频上
and video screens everywhere.
到处看到他的脸
Video! What's that?
视频!那是什么?
He killed my parents, my friends, everyone I ever loved!
他杀害了我的父母 我的朋友 杀害了我爱的所有人!
I can't believe it.
我不敢相信
I was there! Now move!
我经历过!快走!
No! Damn it!
不!该死!
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Do I frighten you?
我吓到你了吗?
No I find you very handsome.
不 我发现你很帅
Why would you ask such a question?
你为什么这样问?
I was just thinking of that girl that Rixxel was chasing.
我刚在想Rixxel追的那个女孩
Why she was so terrified when she first saw me?
她第一次见我的时候为什么那么害怕?
She called you Zoth.
她叫你Zoth
Does that name mean anything to you?
那名字对你有什么意义吗?
No, but she was convinced she'd seen me before.
没有 但是她确信她之前见过我
Where? We have escaped from the void many times before,
在哪里?我们已经从那边逃脱了好多次了
but I don't remember running into anybody like her. Do you?
但是我不记得碰到过她啊 你记得吗?
Never!
从没见过!
I mean, do I look like somebody else?
我看起来像别的什么人吗?
How would she know what I was about to do?
她怎么知道我要做什么?
You'll have to ask her yourself,
你得亲自去问她了
Sounds like they're on their way up now.
他们好像已经在来的路上了
Where is she? I don't know.
她在哪里? 我不知道
She got the jump on me. I had to run for my life.
她袭击我 我不得不逃跑
You let that waif outwit you?
你被个流浪儿玩弄了?
Where are your weapons?
你的武器呢?
She got them too.
也都被她弄走了
And all she had was a crossbow!
她只有一个十字弓!
Kill her wouldn't have been a problem.
杀她简直不成问题
Why is she so important?
她为什么这么重要?
Kayle wants to use her to free another of our kind.
Kayle想要利用她来释放我们种群中的另一个
Who? Salimyter.
谁? Salimyter
What!?
什么!?
Salimyter thinks of nothing but destruction!
Salimyter只想着破坏!
Silence!
安静!
I need her to complete my plan.
我需要她来完成我的计划
Y-your plan! What plan?!
你的计划!什么计划?!
Do you think I came here to live as a human?
你觉得我来这里是要做个人类吗?
Did I not tell you I had a greater purpose?
我没有告诉你我有更伟大的目的吗?
Greater than life?
比生命更伟大?
I will destroy mankind.
我要毁灭人类
I will return order to this planet,
我要掌管这个星球
chaos a place which is fit for me,
我要在适合我的地方制♥造♥混乱
where I will rule! That's why I came here, didn't you?
我要称霸那里!这才是我的目的 你不是吗?
Of course he didn't.
当然不是
He came here to escape from his own kind,
他来这里是为了回避本性
to be weak and soft like the body he now inhabits.
来做一个软弱无能的躯体 正如他现在表现的一样
Is that true? No.
是那样吗 不是
Have you fallen in love with human flesh?
你爱上人类了吗?
No.
没有
Do you want to be like them? No!
你想变得像他们一样吗? 不!
Then bring me that human!
那就把那个人给我带过来!
I will. I promise.
我会的 我保证
Wait!
等一下
We have until sundown tomorrow. By then it will be too late.
我们的时间截止到明天日落 到那时就太晚了
I'm quite aware of that.
我很清楚
Rixxel has failed you once before chances are he will again.
Rixxel已经让你失望过一次了 他会再次让你失望的
Then I'll kill him!
那我就杀了他!
That won't get you Salimyter.
那也不能换来Salimyter
What are you suggesting?
你想说什么?
I will capture the girl.
我会抓到那女孩
How?
怎么抓?
Oh, never underestimate the power of a woman.
永远别小看女人的力量
Sorry, Veronica.
对不起 维罗妮卡
We can always build a new treehouse.
我们总能搭建新的树屋
No, leave me alone!
不 放我走!
Come back here! No!
过来! 不!
You two can go to hell!
你们两个可以去死了!
Let her go.
放她走
We don't need her!
我们不需要她!
Don't shoot! I beg you!
别开枪!我求你了!
Where are you going in such a hurry?
你这么急要去哪里?
As far away from Kayle as I can get.
离Kayle越远越好
Why?
为什么?
Because he turned against me, that's why.
因为他要对付我 这就是原因
He's planning on replacing me with another woman!
他计划着用我去换另外一个女人!
Too bad for you. You don't believe me?
太糟了 你不相信我?
Well, why else would I run away from them, unarmed,
我为什么空手离开他们
knowing you're out here waiting?
明明知道你在这里等
I have no idea, But now you're mine.
我不知道 但是现在你是我的了
And one at a time or all together,
一次一个或者全部一起
I'm taking you back where you belong to save my friends.
我要把你带回去 去救我的朋友们
I'm sure she's had no better luck than I had.
我确定她没我好运
You're an incompetent fool, Rixxel,
Rixxel 你是个无能的傻瓜
I should have sent Una to do the job in the first place!
我应该开始就派Una做这个事情!
You don't understand.
你不理解
The only way to save your friends is to capture Kayle.
救你朋友的唯一办法就是抓住Kayle
We have to work together.
我们必须合作
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Well, you can think what you like.
随便你怎么想
But I'm not waiting around here for them to find us.
但是我不会在这干等着让他们找到
Stop right where you are.
停在那个地方
You don't have the nerve to shoot.
你没有勇气开枪
One more step and you'll find out!
再走一步试试看!
Well done.
干得好
Oh, there was nothing to it.
这没什么大不了的
It's a terrifying nightmare...
那对所有的文明人类
...for civilized people everywhere...
都是场恐怖的恶梦
I day we pray we'll never come.
我们祈祷永不到来的一天
Nuclear weapons reaped out cities around the world...
核武器扫荡了世界上的所有城市
The sun blocked out by clouds of radiations...
太阳光被辐射云遮挡
Biological poisons... started this...
最早 是由生物毒药
at very begin...
拉开了序幕
Is it the insane ambition of one man?
那是因为一个人的狼子野心吗?
or are we all...in this terrible land...
或者是我们都要负责
Zoth!Zoth!Zoth!
Zoth! Zoth! Zoth!
Zoth!Zoth!Zoth!
Zoth! Zoth! Zoth! ...
No!
不
What are you looking at? Are you all right?
你在看什么? 你还好吗?
What do you care?
你在乎些什么
Would you like something to eat?
你想要吃点东西吗?
Just let me go.
放我走吧
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表