剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
and whispered show them,
想要展示你的日志
and then you died.
但之后你就死了
Yet here I am hale and hearty.
但现在我不是还好好的嘛
Maybe you're not who you say you are.
有可能你并不是你所说的那个人
It wouldn't be the first time we've met an imposter.
我们可是不止一次碰到骗子了
Dr. White, what year do you think it is?
White博士 你认为现在是几几年?
I don't think I know: 1919.
你玩我是吧 现在是1919年
It is in fact 1922.
事实上是1922年
Impossible!
这不可能!
Yet here you are, hale and hearty.
事实上是的 而且你现在还好好的
Have you experienced any atmospheric...
你之前有没有碰到某种奇怪的扭曲的
phenomena optical distortions strange lights?
天气现象 视觉弯折和奇怪的光?
We're in a rainforest, Challenger!
我们处在雨林里 查林杰!
The light is never the same from one moment to the next.
这里的光线永远都让人捉摸不透
Dr. White,
White博士
I believe...
我认为...
you have passed through a temporal aftershock,
你也经历了那种暂时性余震
resulting in a disturbance of time's normal progression.
这种余震导致时空顺序的紊乱
You're the one who sounds disturbed.
我看是你自己紊乱了吧
Your discoveries are...
你现在所研究的东西
what brought me to this Plateau!
也就是当时将我带到这高原上的那种东西!
A home to extraordinary phenomena that...
这里的任何一种奇怪的现象
would astound the rest of the world, and yet...
都可以是全世界为之震惊 而你
you yourself refuse to open your mind to its wonders.
却拒绝去相信这里所拥有的那些神奇的现象
He's not here for the wonders, Challenger.
他才不是来这里搞研究的 查林杰
Marguerite told us why he's here...
玛格丽特告诉我们他来这
to settle a debt.
是为了追债
What nonsense is that?
简直是胡说八道
You are sadly misinformed.
我看是你听错了吧
Then why did you come here?
那你为什么来这?
This spot where we are, right here...
我们所在的这个位置
is the grand intersection of a vast...
是一个巨大的地球能量流的
network of earth energy lines.
交汇点
The exact center of the Plateau!
就在这高原的正中♥央♥!
Dr. White, I have been mapping the...
White博士 这里的地理情况我已经研究过很多次了
Plateau since we arrived, and I can assure you,
而且我可以向你保证
this treehouse is far from being its center.
这树屋离高原的中心地区远着呢
An admission which reveals exactly how little you know.
这不就正好证明了你的无知了
I have live here for three years.
我在这里已经住了三年了
Challenger, you yourself said that your...
查林杰 你自己都说你新画的地图
new maps don't match my old ones...
和我的那张老地图并不匹配
that some places seem to... have shifted position.
有的地方已经产生了偏离
Well, that's true.
是的 的确是那样
The topography of the Plateau isn't exactly static.
这高原的地势一直在变化
There's no need for debate.
那就没有争论的必要了
Do you have a shovel?
你有铲子吗?
Come, Marguerite, Not too much further!
快 玛格丽特 就快到了!
Are you still going to miss this place?
你确定你还会想念这鬼地方吗?
This is getting worse and worse!
真是越来越糟了!
That's Malone's pyroglyph.
那是马龙的麦田怪圈
That happened some months ago.
那是几个月前的事了
Now which way to the treehouse!
现在哪边是去树屋的路!
That way... I hope.
我希望是...那边
Not funny, Roxton!
这可不是闹着玩的 罗斯顿!
Observe the proof.
看看这个吧
These markers have been here for millennia.
这些记号♥在这里已经有几千年了
They form a circle around the center.
他们将高原的中心围成一圈
So the Treehouse is the center of the Plateau.
所以说树屋就是这高原的中心
According to Dr. White's map at least.
至少从White博士的地图上看是的
A triangular stone with a spiral...
一块刻着螺旋纹的三角形的石头
just like my mother's pendant.
就像我妈妈的吊坠一样
Can't be a coincidence. I don't think it is.
不会是巧合t t 我也不认为是巧合
You say this is the grand intersection of all...
你说这是整个高原能量流的
the Plateau's energy lines.
交汇点
It's not just the intersection. It's the origin.
这不仅仅是交汇点 而且是源头
It's the source that fuels them all!
这是整个高原的能量源
It's what I've been searching for.
这就是我所寻找的东西
I didn't read anything about this in your journal.
我可没在你的日志里读到关于这个的任何记载
How would you know what is or isn't in my journal?
你怎么知道我日志里写了些什么?
What if the treehouse isn't where we left it?
你怎么知道我们是朝着树屋的方向走?
Where else would it be?
那不然还有其他什么方向?
Well, on a day like today, it could be just about anywhere!
如果像今天这么倒霉的话 任何方向都有可能
Well, let's not subject ourselves to paranoia just yet, Marguerite.
别再固执己见了 玛格丽特
Hold onto your hat here we go again.
抓稳你的帽子咱又碰到这玩意了
Oh, damn.
真该死
Conquistadors?
西班牙骑士?
No, it can't be! Not in this century.
不 不可能 这些家伙不可能出现在这个年代
I mean, there haven't been Conquistadors in South America...
我意思是 南美洲还从没出现过西班牙骑士
for something like 300 years!
因为这些人可是三百年前的生物了!
Tell that to them, Roxton.
那你去跟他们讲吧 罗斯顿
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
Capitan John Roxton.
约翰罗斯顿船长
Major LORD John Roxton, actually.
事实上是约翰罗斯顿少校勋爵
Who are you? Ferdinand Perez.
你又是哪位?t Ferdinand Perez
In the service of King Phillip II of Spain.
我效忠于西班牙国王菲利普二世
And whatever title you may go by,
现在不管你是什么头衔
your days of plunder on the Spanish Main are over.
你在西班牙公海上的海盗生活已经结束了
Throw down your weapons ...
放下你们的武器
or die where you stand.
不然就把你们给办了
That's not very friendly. Silence, woman!
你们可真不友好 闭嘴 女人
You... Not now, Marguerite.
你... 现在不行 玛格丽特
Allow me to defend your honor.
让我来捍卫你的荣誉
Whoa, right on the button!
唔 正中下怀!
Get off! Get off ! After them!
快追!快追!抓住他们!
Get after them! Go!
快抓住他们!快!
After them!
跟上他们!
Dr. White?
White博士?
Among the items in your pack are your journal book...
你的包里装着你的日志和
and a photographic plate of a pterodactyl.
一张翼手龙的底片
Please take them out, and let me show you my proof.
请把他们拿出来 让我证明给你看
I've kept these with me always,
这些东西我一直留着
your journal, and this photographic plate...
你的日志 还有这张底片
are what inspired me to come here.
是这些东西让我来到了这里
This is my writing my drawings!
这是我的笔记 还有我画的图!
That's impossible! Exact duplicates,
这不可能t 一模一样
right down to the last entry.
直到最后一页
Dr. White,
White博士
I believe that you have come into our time less than a...
我相信你穿越到了我们的时代 而你的时代
day before you were attacked and killed by that T-Rex in 1919.
还仍然是你被霸王龙杀死的1919年
But if you come back with us to London in the balloon,
但是如果你和我们一起乘气球回伦敦的话
you will escaped your fate.
你就可以逃脱命运的束缚
That's just the proof I need, that the future can be changed!
这就是我所需要的证据 未来是可以改变的!
I can warn the world that the war will destroy it in the XXI century!
我可以向全世界发出警告 战争会毁掉21世纪
Billions of life will be saved and the world will be made whole!
这可以拯救数十亿的生命 世界也会得以保全
And you, William Maple White,
而你 William Maple White
will be the man who made it all possible!
你将是让这些成真的那个人
What madness are you talking about?
你到底在说什么疯话?
How can you know what will happen in the future?
你怎么知道未来会发生什么?
Finn, that young woman with the crossbow.
是芬恩 那个拿十字弓的女孩
She was born and lived in the twenty-first century.
她生长在21世纪
Dr. White, I think it is time you read my journals.
White博士 我认为是让你阅读我的日志的时候了
I think we've lost them, John.
我觉得我们甩掉他们了 约翰
Now do you mind telling me what that was all about?
现在你可以告诉我刚才到底是怎么回事了吗?
Mistaken identity, I guess.
我猜他们一定是弄错人
Don't give me that! That man recognized you!
别忽悠我!那个人认识你!
Don't be ridiculous, Marguerite!
别开玩笑了 玛格丽特!
Your days of plunder are over, he said.
他说你的海盗生涯结束了
I have no idea what he's talking about.
我不知道他在讲什么
Yes, you do! And since I am running for my life, with you,
不 你当然知道!刚才差点把我的命都搭进去了
I think you owe me an explanation!
我觉得你有必要解释一下!
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表