剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Glory is for others to bestow. My purpose is to work.
荣誉是要别人赠与的 我的目标是工作
Since when?
从什么时候开始?
Work without recognition means you'll be forgotten.
工作不被认可意味着你将被遗忘
Be trampled by imitators.
被模仿者践踏
Tell me, George... what have you actually accomplished here?
告诉我 乔治 你在这有什么成就?
I have made significant progress in many areas.
我在很多领域都取得了显著进步
No you haven't! You've lost your edge.
不 你没有!你丢掉了你的棱角
Your talents have been wasted on gadgets...
你的才能被浪费在了给家庭主妇准备小玩意上
for housewives and other useless distractions.
以及没用的分心的东西
How dare you speak to me like that?
你竟然敢这样跟我说话?
How dare I? I am you!
我怎么敢?我就是你!
I am trying to help you.
我在努力帮你
While you rot in this ignominious place, your rivals back in London...
当你在这个破地方腐烂的时候 你的对手们回到了伦敦
are laughing at your demise!
他们在嘲笑你的消失!
You need to get back to civilization before it's too late.
你需要尽快回到文明社会中
If you think I'm bathing with this, you're crazy!
你要是觉得我会用这涂一身 那就大错特错了!
At least I'm not itchy. Here.
反正痒的不是我 给你
According to the list,
根据这清单
burdock is an effective balm against skin irritation.
牛蒡根是一种治疗皮肤刺♥激♥的有效药膏
Has Challenger ever steered us wrong?
听查林杰的话错过吗?
You are really enjoying my discomfort, aren't you?
我这样你很幸灾乐祸啊 不是吗?
Not at all, in fact, I find your itch quite irritating.
没有啊 实际上 我觉得痒很烦人
How is it? Delightful!
怎么样了 舒服啊!
Keeping us apart, I see.
看出来了 你跟我保持距离了
Any gentleman would do the same!
绅士们都会这样做的!
Oh, ho! You're just afraid of catching it, that's all!
才不是!你就是害怕传染给你 仅此而已!
Hardly!
不可能!
As a matter of fact, I'm one of the fortunate few...
事实上 我是少数的比较幸运的人
who's immune to poison ivy.
对毒葛免疫
Really. Yes.
真的吗 是的
How about a little kiss?
那亲一小下怎么样?
The mood you're in, I don't know if that's such a good idea.
你又没心情 这应该不太好吧
Oh, I'm in the mood for a little romance. How about you?
我倒想来点小浪漫呢 你觉得怎么样?
I hadn't really thought about it. Hmm, that'll be a first.
我没仔细想过 那就开个头吧
I think I should go and chop some firewood.
我觉得我得去砍点柴火
It could get cold tonight. Yeah.
晚上会很冷的 是啊
Very cold. I promise you that!
非常冷 我向你保证!
Oh it's not good. Not good at all.
不好了 非常不好
Blood sugar level is very low.
血糖指标非常低
I have to mix up some more.
我必须多掺点
Don't you see what's holding you back?
你还没明白阻碍你的是什么吗?
Oh, get away from me. You are in my mind.
离我远点 你在我思想里边
You are just a figment of my imagination.
你只是我的想象力臆造出来的
I'm over here. Leave that alone!
我在这 别碰那!
That's better. Now... where was I?
好多了 现在...研究到哪了?
You can't get rid of me that easily.
你没法那么容易的摆脱掉我
What do you want?
你想怎么样?
I told you. I want to help you achieve your goals.
告诉过你了 我想帮你完成你的目标
Return and recognition, that is the path to glory.
回去并且得到认可 那才是你通往荣耀的道路
It won't happen in as long as you let these so-called...
你要是还继续让这些所谓的朋友阻碍你
friends of yours hold you back.
那些都不可能发生
My friends have been immensely helpful to me.
我的朋友们对我非常有帮助
In fact, they have saved my life...
其实 他们救过我的命
Oh, rubbish! They treat you like a lab assistant...
胡扯 他们只把你当实验室助手
whose sole purpose is to make their lives more comfortable.
让你去为他们创造更舒适的生活
You don't need them.
你不需要他们
All they do is steal your ideas and sap your energy...
他们只会盗取你的点子 榨干♥你♥的能量
and distract you from your purpose.
让你遗忘你本来的目标
No! Oh, yes.
不是的! 噢 就是
You need to show the world what you can do.
你需要向全世界展示你的能力
I will receive recognition one day. My work will not go unrewarded!
总有一天我会得到认可的 我的工作不会毫无建树!
I won't let them steal my ideas.
我不会让他们盗取我的点子
I'll do everything I have to, to stop them.
我会尽全力去阻止他们
What do you want? Who were you talking to?
你想干嘛? 你刚在跟谁说话?
I wasn't talking to anybody. Oh, I might have been talking to myself.
我没跟任何人说话啊 哦 我可能是在自言自语
Did it help?
有用吗?
Don't you be flippant with me, young lady!
别对我这么无礼 小姐!
What are you doing, creeping down here to spy on me!
你在干什么 溜进来监视我!
Is that the game you're playing? Spy on you?
你是这么打算的吗? 监视你?
Don't you think I don't know what your motives are!
别以为我不知道你想要干什么!
You're just like the rest of them!
你跟他们一样!
You think my sole purpose is to invent gadgets for your comfort!
你认为我的唯一目标就是发明些小玩意让你们过的舒服
You're out of your mind! This is my laboratory!
你疯了! 这是我的实验室!
It's my life's work! It belongs to me!
是我毕生的心血!是属于我的!
Get out of here! Fine.
从这滚出去! 好吧
You can have it. I'm outta here!
它归你了 我走了!
Oh, bravo! Do you feel better now?
噢 好极了!现在感觉好点没?
Return and recognition that's what you need to focus on.
回归和认可才是你需要关注的事
You're right! You're absolutely right!
你说得对!你说的太对了!
Oh, whatever you've made for dinner smells delicious.
你做的晚餐闻起来真香啊
Yeah, well, don't think I'm sharing anything with you.
是啊 别以为我会给你分点
What's wrong?
怎么了?
You kicked me out of your stupid lab!
你把我从那破实验室撵出来了!
I did?
是吗?
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I must have been preoccupied with my work.
我一定是全神贯注工作了
You do look terrible.
你看起来真的很糟糕
Oh I feel exhausted.
我感觉精疲力尽
I really must get some sleep.
我真得睡一觉了
Yeah, I think that's a good idea.
是啊 好主意
Jessie?
Jessie?
Hello, George.
你好啊 乔治
However did you get here?
你怎么到这来了?
I'm your wife, George.
我是你妻子 乔治
You seem to have forgotten that.
你看起来好像不记得了
No! This is impossible.
不!这不可能
Oh, you've driven yourself into exhaustion again, as usual.
你又把你自己弄得精疲力尽了 跟以前一样
No...
不...
you're not here! You're back in London!
你不在这!你在伦敦!
Yes. And time is running out for us.
是啊 我们时间不多了
You know how important my work is.
你知道我工作的重要性
How necessary it was for me to come here!
来这对我来说是必须的!
Your beloved science.
你心爱的科学
Yes, I know.
是的 我知道
But I've been waiting for over three years now, George.
但是我已经等了三年多了 乔治
Three years without a word,
三年了没有一点音信
not knowing whether you were... you were alive or dead!
甚至都不知道你...你是死是活!
I'm sorry, Jess,
对不起 Jess
I couldn't get word to you or anybody else.
我没办法跟你或者任何人联♥系♥
Believe me, I tried.
相信我 我试过
What about the years before that, George?
那之前的那些年呢 乔治?
Years lost waiting while you toiled in your lab, night after night...
当你在实验室辛苦工作时我都在等 日复一日年复一年
My work is important. You know that.
我的工作很重要 你知道的
You lied to me, George.
乔治 你骗了我
No, never! I would be your wife,
不 从来没有! 我会是你妻子
you said. And I meant it, You are.
你说的 我是认真的 你是我妻子
To whom am I married, George?
我到底嫁给了谁 乔治?
To the man, or to his work?
嫁给了这个人 还是他的工作?
You know how I've always felt about you.
你知道一直以来我对你的感觉
Always second to your science.
永远比不上你的科学
I'll make it up to you! Oh, George.
我会弥补你的! 噢 乔治
Don't do it for me.
不要为我做
Do it for us...
要为我们做...
before there's nothing left.
在一切消逝之前
Don't say that.
别那样说
I'll never, never leave you like this again.
我永远 永远都不会再离开你
Never.
永远不会
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
My chest is itchy.
我的胸很痒
And I thought you didn't want to get too close.
我还以为你不想离得太近呢
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表