剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
恐龙和食人族的阴影下 还得陪着查林杰搞他那见鬼的...
shifting planes of reality,all for this!
玩意 所有这些都是为了这个!
There's not enough gold in that medallion...
那盘子上的金子还不够...
to buy dinner at the Ritz what makes it so damn valuable?
去Ritz饭店吃顿饭 是什么让它有如此该死的价值?
It's not valuable on its own,John,
有价值的不是它本身 约翰
I have to find the missing half.
我得找到另一半
Suppose you do. What then?
要是你找到 你会怎么办?
Well then I give both halves back to Xan.
那么我会把这两块都还给Xan
This isn't about repaying a debt to Xan,is it?
这不是为了还债给Xan 是吧?
This is about something else.
还有其他别的原因吧
Everything I told you is the truth.
我说的都是事实
But it's not everything we need to know.
但并不是我们想知道的全部
You have to trust me!
你们得相信我!
I really wish I could,but...
我真希望我能 不过...
Veronica!Give it back!
维罗妮卡!把它还给我!
You know what you have to do,Veronica.
你知道该怎么办 维罗妮卡
This is a snake biting its own tail.
一条蛇在咬自己的尾巴
It's called an Ouroboros.
它叫神蛇盘
I don't care what it's called. I've seen it before.
不管它叫什么 我以前见过它
What?
什么?
It's carved on the wall of a cave...
在一个山洞的墙上刻着...
I used to play in when my parents still lived here.
我父母还在的时候 我去那玩过
What?A cave?Where?
什么?山洞?在哪?
Halfway to the Zanga village. It's not far at all.
去赞加村的半路上 一点也不远
If you had told us the truth from the beginning,
要是你一开始就告诉我们真♥相♥
you would have found that cave years ago.
几年前你就会找到山洞了
I still don't think we should leave Veronica...
我还是不认为我们应该让维罗妮卡自己一个人...
there to take care of Challenger on her own.
留在那照顾查林杰
Callum's after you,remember...
记住 要不是Callum为了你来这...
Veronica and Challenger will be just fine.
维罗妮卡和查林杰就不会有事
Marguerite and Roxton have had arguments before,
玛格丽特和罗斯顿以前也争吵过
but I've never seen them go at it the way they are now.
但我从没见过像这次这样严重
Marguerite's never been caught in...
那是因为玛格丽特从没被发现...
so grand a deception before.
像这次一样撒了个弥天大谎
Well,she's lied and been caught at it. It's not like that's new,Challenger.
好吧 发现玛格丽特撒谎并不是个新鲜事 查林杰
Marguerite has led an unusual...
玛格丽特过去过着...
and daring life,and done things in the...
冒险生活 做了很多...
past that I suspect she regrets today.
今天她会感到后悔的事
Well,hasn't everyone?
好吧 每个人不都是这样吗?
Well,to a degree,
嗯 在某种程度上说
But Marguerite's past actions...
可玛格丽特已经...
are no longer just her concern.
不在乎她过去的行为了
Well,why not?They were her actions,it's her life.
为什么?那是她的经历 她的生活
I believe she's thinking about sharing that life.
我相信她现在想分享那种生活
Share her life with Roxton,you mean.
你指和罗斯顿分享
I have never seen two people so much...
我从没见过有人如此的相爱...
in love and yet so determined to refuse to admit it.
而又如此的拒绝承认
Care to check the compass,Roxton?The Zanga village is that way!
看看指南针 罗斯顿 赞加村在那边
If you want to lead Callum directly to Veronica's...
如果你想把Callum直接引到维罗妮卡发现的...
cave,you be my guest.
山洞去 尽管走那边
He's following us?
他在跟踪我们?
Well,what did you think,Marguerite?
你以为呢?玛格丽特
He said he was going to kill us if you didn't give back the medallion.
他说过你要是不还神蛇盘就会杀了我们
So I'm certain he saw us leave the treehouse...
所以我断定他看见了我们离开树屋...
just as I'm sure he thinks you'll lead him right to it.
就像我断定他认为你会带他找到他想要的
You do care about me finding the missing half!
你真想要帮我找到另一半神蛇盘?
I'm doing this for Challenger,Veronica and myself.
我这样做是为了查林杰 维罗妮卡和我自己
And what happens to you?
至于你怎么样
Well that's not up to me anymore,is it?
已经不关我的事了 对吗?
John! You're on your own,Marguerite.
约翰! 你得靠自己了 玛格丽特
Which is where you obviously wanted to be all along.
显然你一直都是这样打算的
What's this?
这是什么?
I've seen this before too.
这个我以前也见过
So have I.
我也是
It's the Chinese morpheme for the element fire...
这是中国用来形容火的词语...
it's also the symbol of the Xan dynasty.
同时也是Xan王朝的象征
No,not this. "This."
不 不是这个 是这个
Hmm,It doesn't appear to be...
哎 不像...
any language that I am familiar with.
我见过的任何一种语言
Did you see this symbol in the same...
你在发现神蛇盘的山洞...
cave where you found the Ouroboros?
见过这个符号♥吗?
It's in my parents' journal,
在我父母的日记里
The one Malone found in the hollow earth.
马龙在地心发现的那本
There!
这!
It's most curious,
这太奇怪了
Why would it be written alongside...
为什么它会出现在...
these unusual Celtic runes?
这些不同寻常的Celtic人诗句旁呢?
Look!Veronica.
看!维罗妮卡
What is the symbol of the Xan dynasty...
Xan王朝的象征...
doing in my parents' journal?
怎么会在我父母的日记里?
I don't like the look of these old bones.
我讨厌这堆骨头的样子
Don't worry,It's not a dinosaur graveyard.
别担心 这里不是恐龙墓地
Just the remains of one unlucky diplodocus.
只是一具倒霉的梁龙的遗骸
But that opening is definitely Veronica's cave.
不过 那个洞口一定是维罗妮卡的山洞
It can't be!Veronica said she played in it as a child.
不可能!维罗妮卡说她小时候来玩过
That cave is volcanic!
可那是一个火山洞
Her directions were clear enough I'd say that...
她的方向感一向很准 我想...
ten years ago this whole area probably wasn't volcanic at all.
十多年前这里整个区域很可能还不是火山
Let's go inside while it's still safe.
趁安全时我们快进去
Who says it's safe now?
谁说现在安全?
I have seem this before.
我以前见过这个
What?
什么?
This unusual mask was given to Summerlee...
在赞加巫师送给萨莫瑞...
by the Zanga shaman.
的面具上出现过
Now look.
你看
It's a Zanga symbol?
这是赞加的符号♥?
No,no. It came from a different village.
不 不是 它来自于另一个村子
But it's utterly fascinating,isn't it?
但是它看来很奇特 是吧?
It's as if there's a connection between the Xan,
它好像和Xan
your parents,and this other tribe.
你的父母 还有这附近的其他村子有着某种联♥系♥
The same connection that was responsible for...
因为这个共同的原因...
bringing Marguerite and therefore the rest of us to the plateau!
玛格丽特和我们所有的人都来到了这个高原!
Challenger,you and my parents...
查林杰 你和我的父母...
you've worried about all the Plateau's mysteries...
你们所困扰的这个高原的所有秘密的...
having only one answer.
答案只有一个
Oh,my dear!
哦 孩子!
We may have just stumbled onto the first clue...
我们也许只是偶然碰到发现...
of what that answer is!
这个答案的第一线索!
This looks like the main cavern up ahead.
看来主洞窟在上面
If this is where Veronica used to play,
如果这里是维罗妮卡玩过的地方
I don't see any doll houses.
怎么没看见玩具房♥子
Unless of course she made them out of these,
除非这些就是她的玩具房♥子
which wouldn't surprise me.
我一点也不奇怪
Veronica,what was the purpose of your parents' expedition?
维罗妮卡 你父母来探险的目的是什么?
Scientific research. Nothing more specific than that?
科学研究 没有什么别的目的吗?
From their journals,we learn your mother was a...
从他们的日记中我们可以看出你的母亲...
is a talented botanist.
一直是一个天才的植物学家
And your father a man of great scientific...
而你的父亲精通科学...
and engineering expertise. But What exactly brought them here?
和工程学 但他们究竟为什么来到这?
I don't know,
我不知道
Unless like Maple White and Marguerite they were...
除非像Maple White和玛格丽特一样...
forced to work for the Xan somehow.
因为某种原因被迫为Xan工作
Don't you even think that!
千万不要这么想!
Your parents expedition had more than 30 members,
你父母的探险队成员有30多人
and enough equipment and supplies to maintain them for years.
带着足够维持好几年的设备和供给
Believe me,they came here for more than a missing medallion!
相信我 他们不会为了半个盘子而来
Then how did they find out about the Plateau,Challenger?
那他们是怎么找到高原的 查林杰?
How did they know to come here in the first place?
他们怎么知道到这里来?
I don't know the answer to that mystery yet.
我还不知道这个秘密
But I assure you,nothing I have learned thus far...
但是我敢保证 目前的证据显示...
suggests the answer that you fear.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表