剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Without a bathing costume?
不♥穿♥泳衣就游泳?
Why not? We're all alone
为什么不呢?这里只有我们两个人
It wouldn't be the first time
这又不是第一次
True! But I hardly knew you then
确实!但那时我跟你还不熟呢
Three weeks and four days to be exact
确切的说 是三周零四天
And I must say
而且我必须说
I was surprised to see how bold you were
看到你如此大胆我当时惊讶坏了
Well I was similarly impressed by
好吧 我同样对你印象深刻
what a gallant gentleman you could be
你真是一个很会献殷勤的绅士
standing watch on the banks on the river
站着河里看着河堤
resolutely looking the other way
毅然地看着其他方向
Took every ounce of restraint I had
我当时用尽了全部的自♥制♥力
Still does
现在也是
All right
好吧
I promise to keep my eyes closed
我保证闭上眼睛
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Maybe we can just ignore him
我们当他是空气就行了
Or shoot him! Who are you?!And that's close enough!
或者开枪打他!你是谁 你走的足够近了!
I'm terribly sorry to impose on you like this
我真的很抱歉在这个时候打搅您
but you have to help me What do you want?
但你一定要帮我 你想要怎样?
Where did you come from?
你从哪里来?
I'm Inspector Robert Anderson
我是督察官Robert Anderson
from Scotland Yard
来自于伦敦警♥察♥厅
You're a little far from your precinct aren't you?
你离你的管辖区有些远了 对吗?
It's a very long story
说起来话长
I've been wandering around for days
我已经游荡几天了
chased by creatures I've never imagiNed
被我前所未见的生物追逐
Welcome to the Lost World How did you get here?
欢迎来到遗失的世界 你是怎么来这里的?
Through a series of caverns a few days east of here
几天前从东面穿过很多山洞到了这里
It's the most horrible place I've ever seen!
这是我见过的最恐怖的地方!
That's what we thought when firs landed
我们刚来也这么觉得
We've been trying to leave ever since If you know a way off
我们一直在找出路 如果你知道怎么出去
You can draw us a map Yes
你可以给我们画个地图 可以
All right let's start from the beginning
好吧 让我们从头开始
What's an inspector from Scotland Yard doing in the jungles of...
一个苏格兰场的警♥察♥来南美洲里的...
South America I'm tracking a criminal
丛林干嘛 我在追踪一个罪犯
Perhaps the most notorious criminal the world has ever know
或许是世界上最臭名昭著的罪犯
I've been on this trail for thirty years
我已经追踪了三十年
Thirty years?
三十年?
Who is this criminal? Not you I hope
这个罪犯叫什么? 希望不是你
Jack the Ripper
开膛手杰克
Veronica
维罗妮卡
Veronica
维罗妮卡
Where is she? She might have gone for a swim
她在哪里? 她可能出去游泳了
She often does this time of the day
她经常在这个时间出去游泳
I don't see a note or anything
没见她留个便条什么的
Do you have to put that thing right on the table?
这匕♥首♥非得放桌上不可?
Jack the Ripper was never apprehended Malone
开膛手杰克是一个未解之谜 马龙
And now he could well be on the plateau
现在他可能就在高原上
Huh-uh There's nothing you can say to make me
哦哦 说什么我都不会
touch that thing again John so don't even try
碰匕♥首♥ 约翰 你想都别想
For the sake of justice if not science you've got to put your fear aside
为了伸张正义 如果用科学解决不了 你就得把自己的恐惧放在一边
If you can tell us who the Ripper is
如果你能告诉我们谁是开膛手杰克
you will have solved one of the greatest criminal mysteries of our times!
你就揭开了我们时代最神秘的连环犯罪之谜
But then again
不过话说回来
maybe you can't read any more at all
可能这次你根本感应不到任何事
Perhaps it's just an isolated incident
或许上次只是一次巧合
Do you think so?
你这样想?
I mean I didn't ask for this power
我可没有想要这种能力
Of course not
当然没有
I'll be right beside you my friend I wouldn't let you hurt yourself
我会挺你的我的朋友 绝不会让你伤到自己
But it saps my energy Challenger Can you prevent it from doing that?
但这样做会耗尽我的体力 查林杰
I'll knock it straight out of your hand if I have to
万不得已的时候我会从你手上打掉
Maybe just one more time
那我再试一次
Just to see if I still have it
只是看看我是否还有这种能力
That's the spirit
要的就是这种精神
What you poison doctor?
想喝点什么 医生?
A pint of your best ale I wouldn't mind if you would
一杯麦芽酒如果有的话
Not from these parts of town I can see that straightway
你不在这一片住 我一眼就看出来了
I've been tending a patient in the area
我过来给一个病人看病
Poor woman No much I could do for her
可怜的女人 她的病我无能为力
We all gotta go sometime
我们都会死
No use complainin'
用不着感伤
Does the doctor have a name?
医生您叫什么?
Dr William Gull I am pleased to make your acquaintance
William Gull很高兴认识你
Do you fancy a lit' company toni' doctor Gull
你想找个人陪吗 Gull医生
A proper gentleman like you know how to treat a lady I bet
你这样的正派绅士 肯定知道如何对待一个女士
not like most of the ruffians that come here
不会像来这的流氓一样粗俗
Your attention is very flattering Miss
你的厚爱让我受宠若惊 小姐
Catherine Eddowes
Catherine Eddowes
But me friends call me Cathy
但朋友们叫我Cathy
Cathy
Cathy
It's a pretty name
是个美丽的名字
Pretty
好听
Must be hard looking after the sick all day
一整天照顾病人一定很辛苦
The profession has its rewards
也不是没有回报的
Course it does for a many like you
医生收入不错吧
Why when me ma got sick
我母亲生病的时候
I had to take care of her night and day all by meself
我得昼夜不停地亲自照顾
Couldn't afford no doctor
请不起医生
me just being a working girl an' all
毕竟我只是站街女
Must have been very hard
你的日子一定过的很艰难
Oh it was
哦 是很难
Still you've got to do what you can what you've got
但是人就得接受现实
that's what I always say
这是我一直对自己说的话
Indeed
确实
It's been a pleasure talking to you Miss Eddowes
跟你交谈真的很开心 Eddowes女士
But I really must go now
但我真的必须要走了
Are you sure I can't change your mind?
你确定我不能改变你的想法?
Perhaps another time
或许下次
Change your mind now Doctor Gull?
现在改主意了 Gull医生?
I'm sure some fresh air will do us both good
我相信呼吸一些新鲜空气能让我们彼此都很舒服
Hmm
嗯
Do you live around here do you Cathy?
你在附近住吗 是不是 Cathy?
Just around the corner Not much to look at
就在街角附近 房♥子不怎么样
But it's dry and warm
但是里面既干燥又暖和
Well that's all that matters
这就够了
You know I might have a dram or two of whiskey in my bag
我包里大概有点威士忌
Oh such a good doctor!
哦 医生你真好!
It's all right Malone It's allNright! You're in the tree house
没事了 马龙 没事了 你在树屋里
It was awful! He was just about to stab her!
真是太可怕了!他正要拿匕♥首♥捅她!
You saw the Ripper again? Yeah
你可以看到开膛手杰克? 是的
But it was you Challenger! Me!
但开膛手杰克是你 查林杰! 我!
You'd better sit down
你最好坐下来
Now start from the beginning
现在 从头说
It was different than the first time I saw you walking in to a pub
这次不一样 你走进了一家酒馆
Doctor Gull you called yourself
你说你叫Gull医生
Dr William Gull was a prominent physician at the time
William Gull医生在当时很有名
And the man most people believed to be the Ripper
也被很多人怀疑他就是开膛手杰克
Why would he look like you?I don't understand
为什么他长得跟你一样?我真不明白
Yes
好吧
That perplexes me as well
这个问题同样困扰着我
The first time it was you as John Netley the coachman
第一次x7f你是以John Netley的身份出现 那个马车夫
And then Dr Gull who looked like me
而这次Gull医生跟我长得一样
You're still confusing things in your mind
你的头脑仍未恢复
It's as though you're mixing up faces with
仿佛你正将熟人的脸混进
as in a dream or nightmare
噩梦里
But the giftthe gift seems to be real enough
但是你的幻象似乎是真的
The gift is making me physically ill!
这种能力让我很难受!
Yes I can tell You're burning up
嗯 体温升高了
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表