剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
把包和武器放下
Let me go,Burke.
让我走吧 Burke
You don't need me.
你不需要我
I need you most of all,Finn.
我需要正是你本人 芬恩
There was a time when I was the most important thing in your life.
过去我可是你最重要的人
Before you sold us out and became one of them.
但那是在你出♥卖♥♥♥所有人之前
I've got to go back for her.
我得回去找她
What?Oh!
什么?天哪!
I'm going to kill you,Burke.
我要杀了你 Burke
Really.
真的吗?
I swear it.
我发誓我会的
That's no way to talk to the man who made you a woman.
可是我把你变成女人的
Walk.
走吧
Hey you! What's going on?
你! 发生了什么?
Get out of here!
快走!
Where the hell you been? I was looking for you!
你去哪了? 我还在找你呢!
Finn's found some new friends.
看来芬恩有新朋友了
We have to get back to the crater before the sun goes down!
我们得在天黑之前回到洞口!
I am not going without Roxton. No,no,of course not!
没找到罗斯顿前我不回去 这是当然
But the plan was to rendezvous back that the crater.
但计划是在洞口集♥合♥
Let's hope he's waiting there for us.Now go,come on go!
希望他已经在洞口等我们了 快走 走吧!
I'm tired of running,boys.
小子们 我已经不想玩躲猫猫了
More fun that getting drunk.
让我们来玩点真的吧
Last chance to turn back now!
现在你们滚回去还来得及!
We're taking him alive! The hell we are!
我们抓活的! 去你的!
Whoa!
真够劲!
Damn!
妈的!
No wonder there's no one left in this world.
怪不得所有人都被♥干♥掉了
Go that way.We'll circle around.
你去那边 包抄他
Drop the gun.Do it now!
把枪放下 现在!
Walk away.It's over!
滚吧 已经结束了!
Whatever you say,stranger.
随你吧 陌生人
No harm done.
和平解决
No harm at all.
是的 和平解决
Are they still following us?
他们还跟着我们吗?
I can't tell for sure but I hope so!
我不确定 但我希望如此!
Why?
他们为什么抓你?
Unfinished business.
老帐旧债了
We're almost there.
我们快到了
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Challenger!
查林杰!
This isn't any good!Where the bloody hell are you?
这可不妙!该死的你们在哪儿?
Roxton?
罗斯顿?
Where have you been? Learning to drive.
你又去了哪? 学开车去了
Who's your new companion?
这位新朋友是谁?
Companion!She robbed us,could have gotten us killed!
朋友!她不只打劫了我们 还差点害死我们
I let you go!You didn't have to come back for me.
我放你们走了!你们自己跑回来的
Finn,this is our very good friend,Lord John Roxton.
芬恩 这是我们的朋友 约翰·罗斯顿勋爵
John Roxton will do.Nice to meet you,Finn.
在下就是 很高心认识你 芬恩
Nice guns!
枪不错!
Can you get us out of here?
你能让我们从这里离开?
Yes,I'm certain I can.
是的 我确信我可以
All if have to do is set the co-ordinates back to zero.
我所需要做的应该就是把所有的坐标都清零
That'll be our best chance.
我想这样我们回去的几率最大
Well,I'm coming with you.
好吧 我要跟你们一起
It's time to move on. Oh,now wait a minute!
是时候继续了 哦不等等!
We saved your life!We don't owe you any more than that.
我们救了你的命!我们可不欠你什么
Oh,Marguerite,come on...
算了 玛格丽特 来吧...
Damn it!Who the hell is this?
见鬼!这些又是谁?
Slavers.They tried to grab Finn...
奴隶主 他们想把芬恩
back in the abandoned city we found.
抓回那个废弃的城市
New Amazonia? Most horrible place I've ever seen.
新亚马逊? 我见过的最糟糕的地方
Throw down your weapons!
放下武器!
How many are there? Two.
他们有多少人? 两个
Right.George,
好 乔治
you'd better go back and reset those co-ordinates.
你最好现在就去把坐标设好
I'll keep you covered.
我来掩护你
Go now!
快去!
Did you hear?The year is 2033!
你知道吗?现在是2033年!
The world has destroyed itself!
世界都已经毁灭了!
So I've been told.Where the hell is she going?
有人告诉我了 她又是要去哪?
Taking care of number one,by the looks of it.
看起来像是去搞定那个大人物
Like somebody else I used to know.
很像我认识的某人
Well,we're better off without her then.
我们最好别管她 自己走
The coordinates are set!Ready when you are.
坐标已经设好了!就等你们了
One down,one to go.
干掉一个了 还剩一个
Going someplace?
急着走吗?
Take it easy,Finn.You know I'd never hurt you.
别急 芬恩 你知道我从没伤害过你
Never again,that's for sure. Let me go.
再也不能了 我确信 让我走吧
You'll never see me again. This is for all our friends.
我再也不会回来找你了 这是为我的朋友们
The family you destroyed.
还有你亲手毁掉的那个家庭
I didn't have a choice.
我没得选
Hurry up,George,reset this thing to get us...
快 乔治 快把我们
back to 1922.
弄回1922年吧
Well,where is she? She took off!
她在哪里? 她走了!
We can't save her if she won't save herself!
我们救不了她 能救她的只有她自己!
It had better work this time,George.
希望这次能够成功 乔治
Our only hope to change this unfortunate future.
这是我们能够改变这不幸的未来的唯一方式
What are you doing here?!
你在这干什么?
I said I was coming with you.
我说过我要跟你们一起走
Well,are we back?Did we make it?
好吧 我们成功了吗?我们回来了吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Too much energy!This place is falling apart!
糟糕 能量太多了!这地方快塌了!
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
Where did it go?
洞去哪了?
There must be so much energy in that cave,
可能是因为能量太多
it's still traveling through time!
这个洞仍然穿梭在时空中!
So where does that leave us?
那我们在哪?
Still on the plateau.
应该还在高原上
But when?
但时间呢?
You hear that? It's a Trex!
你听到了吗? 是霸王龙!
We made it.
我们成功了
What is that?
那是什么?
That...is where we live.
那...就是我们的住处
Welcome to the past.
欢迎回到过去
Well,what do you think of your new home?
好吧 你觉得你的新家如何?
Not bad,It's better than what I left behind.
还不错 比我原来住的那个好
Well,I'd have to agree with you about that!
是的 我想我同意你所说的!
And what a miserable future we have to look forward to.
人类的未来真是悲惨
What was that you were saying about changing it,George?
你当时是怎么说要改变这个世界的 乔治?
When we get off the plateau,
当我们离开高原后
we have to warn the world...
如果我们不能找到一种
what lies ahead in the future,if we can't...
停止任何战争的方法 我们就必须要警告全世界
find a way to stop the war.
未来等待我们的是什么
What if we never get out of here?
如果我们永远都不能离开呢?
Oh we will.One day.
总有一天 我们会的
We have to.It's more important now than ever!
我们也必须离开 现在我们更得离开了!
I mean,
我的意思是
how else do we prevent the end of civilization?
除了我们 还有谁能阻止人类文明的毁灭?
We may have already started.
我们其实已经开始行动了
How so? By bringing Finn back with us,
怎么讲? 我们把芬恩带回来
we've made a small but hopefully...
我们其实已经在某种程度上
significant alteration in the course of history.
改变了历史的一点点
Are you saying that by saving one person's life,
你是说单单是救了一个人的命
we've changed the world?
我们就已经改变世界了?
We have to start somewhere.
我们必须从某个方面开始
She may be our brightest hope for a better tomorrow.
她可能是为我们创造更好的将来的唯一希望
If that's the case,I'm very glad you brought her with us.
如果是这样的话 我很高兴你把她带了回来
Oh,I think it was her choice,not ours.
我想这是她自己的选择 而不是我们的
So...which room is mine?
所以 哪个房♥间是我的?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表