剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
你们船长不在站里
I...
我想...
trust you'll assure Lord Churchill that we are more than...
请你转告丘吉尔爵士
capable of carrying out the mission on our own...
我们有能力独♥立♥完成这项任务
an engineer, a navigator and a female A-mechanic...
工程师,领航员,女机械师
Is it something missing from the mix?
是不是缺了点什么?
Say a pilot?
比如艇长?
Oh we'd flown in enough mission with captain Askwith ...
我们跟Askwith艇长飞了多次
to know we can handle the airship...
知道如何操控飞艇
Well, that does changes things...
哦,情况的确不一样了
Considering that for secrecy's sake...
为了保密
you sure were chosen from separate crews...
我们从不同的机组选中你们
to ensure that you have never served together...
确保你们以前互相不认识
Seems or security measures need improvement this mission is at risk...
看来我们的保密措施需要改进
I'm informing Lord Churchill that we'll be deploying his majesty's
这次任务不安全,我要报告丘吉尔部长
special aircrew number 2...
用国王陛下二号♥机组...
A backup crew?
后备机组?
No, you can't. Challenger.
不 查林杰
Perhaps it's time to be telling the truth.
不如和他说实话吧
Roxton, trust me, that always causes more trouble than it solves...
罗斯顿,相信我,这样反而会让事情更复杂...
Challenger, Roxton, how are you people?
查林杰,罗斯顿 你们是什么人?
May I suggest a more direct strategy?
我还是和你明说了吧
Let's get to the airship before the backup crew does.
我们得赶在后备机组之前登舱
Wait! We need the navigation maps.
等等!我们需要导航图
No one of you move.
谁也不许动
I know how this looks. But we can explain.
我知道这看起来很荒唐 但是我们可以解释
What? That you are who you say you are.
解释?说你们是冒名顶替?
That you possibly killed your own captain.
说你们杀死了艇长?
Actually, no our captain killed us.
不,是艇长杀了我们
Stay out woman.
没有你的事
The day they put your sex in uniform it was a dark day for the empire.
让你们女人参军,本身就是帝国的悲剧
You!
你!
Marguerite! Stay where you are.
玛格丽特! 不许动
Unless you want to be next
除非你想做下一个
John.
约翰
If you haven't notice I'm the one with the weapon.
你没有看见我手里拿着枪吗?
Nothing will save you from me!
我不会放过你
Roxton, this isn't real.
罗斯顿,这不是真的
None of it. Marguerite's dead, Challenger!
不是的 玛格丽特死了,查林杰!
We've changed the patterns of events! You said it yourself!
你说过,我们打破了这里时间的循环
You are as mad as March hares'.
你们是一群疯子
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
I thought I lost you.
我以为你死了
Where am I? But I felt the bullet.
我也是 我感觉到子弹打进来
I'm burning! No, Marguerite, It's all right.
我像燃烧了一样! 玛格丽特,没事了
We are ghosts like Askwith is in our world.
我们是鬼,像Askwith一样
We are together on.
我们又在一起了
I want an explanation.
究竟怎么回事?
I swear I shoot her dead.
我发誓,我打死她了
I believe they are spies.
我认为他们是间谍
They are not the crewmen that we selected.
他们不是我们选的机组
Lord Churchill, there is an explanation.
部长先生 我们可以解释
Captain.
舰长
How long would it taken to assemble a backup crew?
你要多久能组织起后备机组?
No more than half an hour.
半小时足够
Very well, Reburn...
很好
Whoever you are...
不管你们是谁...
you have 30 minutes to present your story.
你有三十分钟时间讲述你们的故事
Tick. Tock.
滴嗒,滴嗒
You are running out of time Askwith.
你时间不多了,Askwith
What you expect me to believe if that you are from the future.
你是想让我相信你们是来自未来?
More accurately, Lord Churchill...
准确的说 丘吉尔爵士
it's a different realities...
这是不同的世界
can be considered to be based upon...
可以认为它是相对论中的
relativistic frame of references which...
不同参考系...
Oh yes, seven years from the future.
来自七年之后
Yes, seven years from the future.
对,来自七年之后
I see, I see.
原来如此
And ah, is this war over?
战争结束了吗?
1918, the Allies won.
1918年结束了,同盟国胜
Hard thing to say for German spy.
你们德国间谍还盼着我们胜
Spies we are not!
我们不是间谍
So you say.
不是间谍
So you say.
不是间谍
But I guaranty you are no more travelers in time than...
可除非我当上首相
that I'm Prime Minister.
否则我不会相信你们来自未来
Ah, I don't know about that.
首相不敢说
But in a few years you will be Secretary of State for War.
可是再过几年,你会当上战争部长
If you really want to convince me you know the future...
你要是真让我们相信你们来自未来
then tell me something that's going to happen tomorrow.
就说一件明天发生的事
Then we shall see if it's coming to pass.
到时候也好做个验证
Tomorrow it will be too late, it has to be today within the hour.
明天太迟了,必须今天,一小时之内
Otherwise we are trapped for an eternity.
不然我们永远也回不去
Well I doubt it will take that long.
放心,不会是永远
The time has a way of running out.
凡事总有个结束的时候
Winnie, you must listen to us.
维尼,你必须听我说
Winnie?
维尼?
I want to tell you something else that happens in a few years...
我想告诉你一件几年以后的事情
something personal concerning you and me.
你和我之间的事情
I believe the details require a private conversation.
考虑到涉及隐私,只能你一个人听
Excellent!
好极了
Not even you wouldn't be able to reach me in there.
躲这连你也找不到我
Got you!
抓到你了
Imagine... I beg your pardon?
没想到... 请再说一遍?
our Marguerite and Winston 'Bloody' Churchill.
玛格丽特和丘吉尔也有联♥系♥
I'd rather not!
没有更好!
Oh He's going to be a great man someday. Full of promise.
他将来是个伟人,前途无量
A little too full of something, if you ask me.
我没看出他有什么前途
Absolutely fascinating.
真是太奇妙了!
Lorry's arrived, Sir. Captain.
车来了,先生 解开
I'll escort you out. What to the airship?
我陪你们出去 去飞艇?
Oh, no, no, I don't think so.
不,不,不去飞艇
Why not?
为什么?
Because you have convince me my dear.
你使我更加确信自己的想法
Come along! I don't know who you people are.
跟我走 虽然我不知道你们是什么人
Or how you know what you know.
怎么知道这些事的
But until I do, you are not going near that airship
但还没明白前,我不会让你们接近飞艇
Well-done Marguerite, well-done.
干得好,玛格丽特 干得好
Thank you my dear.
谢谢你 亲爱的
A little smoke should drive you out there.
一点烟就能熏你出来
Now I'll signalize the signals fire to guide your airship back.
现在我要点燃火堆,引导你的飞艇回来
One is for safety.
为了安全点一个
Two for luck.
保障运气点两个
Three, so they just can't miss.
三个保证他们会看到
Times up, Askwith. Your airship needs you.
时间到了,Askwith 你的飞艇需要你
Tanks are full, sir.
油箱满了 长官
Very good
很好
What about the lines?
缆绳怎么样?
The lines are secure ready for release.
全部准备完毕
That's our ride home.
那就是回去的船
Less than in a minute get to it.
只剩一分钟去赶上它了
All fueled and ready to go.
已经准备起航
We'd got those engines running in two minutes.
我们两分钟就能发动
All we need is a distraction.
得先引开他们
May 26, 1915, I remember.
1915年5月26日,我想起来了
You've already established you know the date.
被抓起来倒是想起来了
Two years from now, you will tell me...
两年后你告诉我
this was one of the worst days you ever lived during the war.
今天是你战争期间最糟糕的的一天
I'm beginning to see it that way.
的确开始糟糕
But it doesn't compares to what happened at the Dardanelles, does it?
可是比起达达尼尔战役,这不算什么吧?
的倡议者,英法联军在战役中没有获得胜利,
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表