剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
I should have done this a long time ago.
很久以前就该这么做
A place for everything...
把东西摆好
and everything in its place.
还要分门别类
I can't wait for you to meet him.
我等不及让你见他了
Challenger!
查林杰!
He's probably in his lab. It's incredible!
他可能在实验室 真不敢相信!
Challenger!
查林杰!
What happened?
怎么了?
Oh, are you all right?
哦 你怎么样了?
Where am I?
我在哪?
I must have banged my head when I fell off the ladder.
我一定是摔下来的时候 撞到头了
You've got quite a bump.
哦 好大一个包
Well, who's your friend?
他是你朋友?
You're lucky you didn't fracture your skull.
幸好没有摔裂头骨
I'm not sure you didn't.
现在还不好说
I dare say I have a slight concussion, no more than that.
我敢说只是轻微脑震荡 没什么严重的
Well, a concussion can be serious,
脑震荡也很严重的
and sudden movements can make it worse.
突然活动可能加重症状
You tell him.
说得对
You should take it easy for a few days at least.
至少你应该在家里休养几天
I hope you're listening.
希望你听进去了
How is it that a musician knows so much about medicine.
真没想到 音乐家在医学上这么在行
Well, I studied medicine briefly at the university.
大学时 我学过一点医学
But music has always been my passion.
不过 音乐一直都是我的爱好
You should have heard him play, Challenger. It was amazing.
你没听他演奏 查林杰 太动听了
I could have listened to him play for hours.
我愿意连续听几个小时
And I could play for you forever.
我愿意永远为你演奏
Yes, well I would like to visit this village of yours myself.
我想亲自去拜访一下你们那个村子
Not until your head's better.
等你好了再说
Your appearance here seems to defy rational explanation.
你的突然出现违反理性
No it doesn't, well, not for you.
不 是你太多心了
Strange things happen all the time around here.
这里的事总是出人意料
Well, yes.
哦 是的
I suppose it could have something to do with harmonics.
据我猜测 这可能和和声学有关
Etheric vibrations caused by your music could..
你弹奏音乐时产生的声波振动
have ripped you and your village from their natural...
改变了你和你的村子在时空上的
place in time and space. See...
本来位置 看...
I told you I could explain it.
我说他能解答吧
I'm not sure that I have.
我不确定是这么解释
You could still be no more than some...
仍然有可能这只是
supernatural apparition.
一种超自然幻影
Well, Veronica and I have already...
维罗妮卡和我
established that I'm not a ghost.
已经证实我不是鬼魂
What do you recall of your life in Germany?
你记得在德国的事吗?
I remember growing up, going to school, studying music...
自己如何长大 如何读书 学习音乐
everything right up until this morning.
每件事都记得
Did you recall anything unusual?
有什么不寻常的事吗?
Well, no, not until Veronica walked into my life.
没有 除了维罗妮卡
I see.
我懂了
The conditions that led to your sudden appearance here...
让你出现在这儿的力量
may not be permanent.
可能不是永久的
Are you saying I could disappear again.
你 你是说我会再次消失
As quickly as you arrived.
像你来的一样快
But until I know more about this phenomenon,
不到我了解足够多的情况
I can't possibly draw any logical conclusions.
我不能下任何合理的推论
Do we have to talk about this right now?
不能不讨论这个吗?
Come here. I want to show you something.
过来 我想给你看样东西
What is it? Wait and see.
那是什么? 等着看吧
It's Mozart!
是莫扎特!
Concerto number 21!
他的第二十一钢琴协奏曲!
Isn't it amazing? Absolutely!
还不错吧? 当然!
Whatever is this machine? It's called a gramophone.
这是什么机器? 我们叫它留声机
Such clarity!
是这么清晰!
It's like actually being in an orchestra pit!
就像管弦乐队在你面前演奏!
Isn't he fantastic?
他很风趣是吧?
I can see how attracted you are to him, Veronica.
我看得出他为你神魂颠倒 维罗妮卡
But he may not be as charming as he appears to be.
不过 他未必如外表那样迷人
What are you saying? Just be careful.
你说什么? 总之你要小心
And stay out of that village.
不要再去那个村子了
As I said, it could vanish as quickly as it materialized.
我说了 他消失的速度会像他出现的一样快
And you do not want to be caught in it if it does.
你最好不要陷进去
I can take care of myself, Challenger.
我会照顾好自己 查林杰
Are you okay? Yeah, no no, no.
你没事吧? 哦 不不不
Are you hurt? I'm I'm fine. I'm just afraid...
有没有受伤? 我很好 到是你的机器
I've broken your machine, that's all!
恐怕已经被我摔坏了!
It's okay. Challenger can fix it.
没关系 查林杰能修好它
It must have been lonely living here all by yourself.
你自己在这生活的时候一定很寂寞吧
Sometimes.
有时候
But I got to know a lot of the tribes that live here...
不过我熟悉这儿的很多部落
as well as most of the animals.
以及这里大部分的动物
But you never found out what happened to your family.
你不知道你的家人出了什么事吗?
Oh! Not yet.
还不知道!
But I think they'd like to meet you.
但他们一定愿意见你
What is it? Triceratops, I think.
什么声音? 十有八♥九♥是三角龙
What?
什么?
A dinosaur! Come on!
一只恐龙!快走!
Thomas!
Thomas!
Thomas!
Thomas!
Are you all right?
你怎么样?
No broken bones.
应该没有骨折
Well, that was one of the less friendly inhabitants.
它是这里不太友好的居民之一
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
We really should be going in case he comes back.
我们该上路了 免得再遇到恐龙
I never thought it could be like this.
我从没想过有这么一天
Better than this it could never be.
没有比这更美好的时刻了
I feel like I'm in a dream.
我觉得我好像是在做梦
Oh you feel wonderful to me!
你是我心目中的女神!
Well, it's still there.
你看 它还在
The mist at least.
至少雾还在那
Oh, I'm sure my village is there.
我敢说我的村庄也在
Do you think Challenger's right about it being unstable?
查林杰说它会消失 是真的吗?
Well I hope not!
我希望不会!
I must see you again tomorrow.
明天无论如何我要见到你
I'll be waiting right here for you.
我会在这等着你的
Good morning, Challenger. How's your head today?
早上好 查林杰 你的头怎么样?
Oh, a little better, I think...
我觉得好一些
though I had a splitting headache last night.
但是昨天晚上还是疼的厉害
You should take it easy for a couple of days,
你应该听Thomas的话
like Thomas suggested.
在家好好休息几天
I take it you're going off to see him again.
我猜你又去见他了 是吗
Yes, if it's all right with you.
是的 你不会反对吧
He broke this on purpose, you know.
他是故意摔坏它的
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做?
To interrupt our conversation.
因为他想打断我们说话
He didn't like what I was saying about his intentions.
他不想你听我分♥析♥他的意图
Neither did I! You're wrong about him.
我也不想!你对他的判断不对
You don't think you're rushing things a little?
你不觉得这太草率吗?
No!
不!
I don't trust him, Veronica!
反正我不信任他 维罗妮卡!
You need to be more careful.
你还是多加小心
I can take care of myself, Challenger! I always have.
我会照顾自己的 查林杰! 我一直自己照顾自己
We all make mistakes...
我们都会犯错误
especially when it comes to matters of the heart.
特别是在动感情的时候
Mistakes! Is that what you think he is?
错误!你就这么看他?
No. Worse than that. I think he's dangerous.
不 还要糟 他是个危险人物
You don't know what you're talking about!
我不知道你在说些什么!
He makes me very happy!
他让我很开心!
I think you should stay away from him.
我觉得你最好离他远点
I'm not a little girl, Challenger! And you're not my father!
我不是一个小女孩 查林杰! 你又不是我父亲!
If I were I wouldn't let you leave this treehouse.
如果是 我不会让你离开树屋半步
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表