剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
coincidence make of all that?
还不相信是巧合?
You don't suppose it's possible...
你不觉得...
that we're not all here by accident.
我们来这里不是巧合
Oh, nonsense.
胡扯
Our involvement with this iridium...
我们跟铱扯上的联♥系♥...
followed by our presence here on the plateau...
以及现在在这个平原上...
is nothing more than random happenstance.
不过是意外
Well, what have you two been up to?
你们两个在干什么?
Oh, just trading stories.
互相聊聊
About men, mostly.
大多数都关于男人
Oh it is good to hear your laughter again.
再次听到你的笑声很开心
You have being missed.
大家都很想你
Oh, tell me about it, Veronica knew this, Veronica did that.
可不是嘛 维罗妮卡知道这 维罗妮卡做了那
These guys wouldn't last a month without you.
他们离开你一个月都不行
Your new pendant is very beautiful.
你的新吊坠很漂亮
It was her mother's.
是她母亲的
That symbol is the same as on Summerlee's mask. May I?
那标志跟萨莫瑞的面具上一样 我可以看看吗?
Oh, that is odd!
好奇怪!
I believe that this pendant is made of iridium!
我觉得这吊坠是铱做的!
Well, George if...
乔治 如果...
you can believe that all the mysteries of the...
你认为那平原上所有的谜题...
plateau might have one answer,
也许有一个答案
why can't we believe we were brought here for a specific purpose?
我们凭什么不信我们来这儿是有原因的?
Whatever could that purpose be?
不管是什么原因?
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表