剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
and let my blood flow into him.
然后让我的血流进他身体
Then we can use the clamps to control the blood flow.
接着我们可以用这些小夹子控制血流速度
It'll stop the pressure from building in him.
这能阻止他体内血压过高
Come on, Challenger you have to pull through this.
加油 查林杰 你必须撑过这一关
With my blood, he'll be as good as new.
有我的血 他将会完美如新
His pulse is getting stronger.
他的脉搏变强了
I'll always love you, George.
我会永远爱你 乔治
Come back to me. I will, Jess,
回来吧 我会的 Jess
I promise.
我保证
Who's he talking to?
他在跟谁说话?
His wife!
他的妻子!
Her name is Jessie.
她的名字是Jessie
She... She was here.
她...她在这
Welcome back to reality, George.
欢迎回到现实 乔治
You gave us quite a scare.
你吓死我们了
Me too.
我也是
You know, I think I put too much potassium in that formula.
我觉得配方中钾的含量太多了
Did you really see your wife?
你真的看到你妻子了吗?
I certainly thought I did,
我当然觉得看到了
I do believe she's still waiting for me back in London.
我还是相信她还在伦敦等我回去
Do you think she'll wait forever?
你觉得她会一直等下去吗?
Oh, that's too much to ask of anybody.
那要求对任何人来说都很过分
But I know how very important she is to me.
但是我知道她对我是多么的重要
And how much I want to get home to her one day.
我是多么想有一天能回家跟她团聚
Do you think you ever would?
你觉得你会回去吗?
I'm eager to learn more...
我很想知道更多
about your life on the plateau in the twenty-first century,
关于你在二十一世纪平原上的生活
Between now and then,
中间某一次
someone obviously found a passage to the outside world.
显然是有人找到了通往外面世界的路
Don't ask me where it is. We'll find it together, I hope.
别问我路在哪 我希望我们一起找到
All of us.
我们全部一起
Are you ready for a little plant classification, George?
你做好准备给植物来个分类吗 乔治?
Before we all...
在我们都
rush off into another day's toil,
去忙另一天工作之前
I think we deserve...
我觉得我们
a small break from our labours, don't you?
劳动了半天 应该休息一下 不是吗?
Are you sure you're feeling okay, George?
你确定你没事吧 乔治?
I feel marvelous, I assure you.
我感觉很棒 我保证
You don't have some important scientific experiment to finish?
你没有要去完成的重要科学实验吧?
No invention to invent? Well, yes. But they can wait.
没有要发明的东西? 当然有 不过不用急
So you're saying you want to take some time off.
所以你是说你想要休息下
Yes. That doesn't sound so horrible, does it?
是的 听起来没那么可怕吧 是不?
Spend some time with friends...
跟朋友们相处相处
Oh, yes, he feels perfectly normal.
是啊 他挺正常啊
How perfectly abnormal!
是多么反常才对!
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表