剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
注:1915年2月19日-1916年1月9日,丘吉尔是此战役
Yes that right.
没错
Four British warship sent by mines.
四艘英国战舰触雷沉没
A Navy force to withdraw in total defeat.
海军被迫全线后退
It's a national tragedy.
是一场国家悲剧
I quite aware what were wrong.
我很清楚错在哪里
I took the risk.
我太冒险
The failure was my responsibility.
这件事全都是我的责任
And today is the day the Prime Minister made you paid for it.
今天首相将要和你算账
By relieving you of your duty...
解除你的职务
as First Lord of the Admiralty.
撤掉你的海军部长之职
He would not dare. Call him!
他不敢 你问他!
Call him!
给他打电♥话♥!
Get your hands of me cha.... Hit him.
把你的手拿开 打他
But it's Winston 'Bloody' Churchill. So?
他可是温斯顿丘吉尔 那怎么呢?
Sorry, Winnie.
抱歉,维尼
Oh, I do love a woman in uniform!
我真的爱上了穿军装的女人
I might just believe you.
我也许会当真
Oh the backup crew is taking off.
后备机组要起飞了!
Excuse me, this bus pass over Victoria Station?
请问,维多利亚站停吗?
I don't think so.
看来不停
Right, of course neither put anyway that makes sense.
见鬼,操作杆怎么都不贴标签
Just try this one.
试试这个
Shhh, trying to concentrate.
别分散我的精力
Fine!
好!
Roxton!
罗斯顿!
No!
不!
Stop the engines, please.
引擎快停下
One of us is going for a swing.
我们俩得留下来一个
And it won't be me.
不会是我,你留下吧
Marguerite release the mooring ropes.
玛格丽特,快松开缆绳
Great work, Marguerite! Hi!
干的好,玛格丽特! 嗨!
Time to fly.
该起飞了
Sorry First Lord, I...
抱歉部长我...
Sir!
长官!
First Lord?
什么事?
It's from the Prime Minister office.
首相办公室打来的
I've been relieved of my duties.
我被解除了职务
That young woman was right.
那个女人说对了
About everything.
全都说对了
So, Marguerite, tell me...
玛格丽特,告诉我...
What did happen when you meet the First Lord Churchill?
你和丘吉尔之间怎么了?
We had a perfectly lovely time. And he gave me a medal.
一段快乐的时光 他授予我勋章
I had drinks with his wife. All in all, it was a delightful evening.
我和他夫人喝酒,令人兴奋的夜晚
Drinks?
喝酒?
with his wife.
和他夫人
So you, never... Never.
所以,你和他没有... 没有
Because that Churchill back there, well...
可是刚才那个丘吉尔...
He certainly think something.
好像有想法
Well, why wouldn't he, Lord Roxton?
啊为什么不呢,罗斯顿勋爵?
Given the right incentive,
有些男人就这样
some men will believe just about anything.
给他点暗示,他就什么都敢想
Ready to go home?
想回家了吗?
You know you can't kill me, Veronica.
你知道的,我死不了的,维罗妮卡
I don't need to kill you.
我不必杀死你
I just need to slow down.
拖住你就行
Where are we? You don't recognize it?
我们在哪? 不认识了?
This is were your airship first landed when you came to the plateau.
你第一次来的时候就是在这降落
I'm guessing there's where it'll come back.
我想这次也会在这
How can you of all people confine me to be alone for ever.
你为什么非要把我送回去?
You better keep you story straight.
因为欺骗我
You told me that when your ship comes back I ended up on it with you.
你说飞艇回来之后,我也会跟你一起上去
But you know that's not true, don't you?
可是你心里知道不会是吧?
You've always known that you are the one who's cursed, and not your ship.
你很清楚,被诅咒的是你,不是飞艇
Ned Malone died a coward.
马龙死得像个胆小鬼
No he didn't. I tore the parachute from his hands.
他不是 我抢过他的降落伞
I heart him scream like a frightened child.
听见他吓得大喊大叫
I found his body.
我还看见了尸体
Not far from those cliffs.
就在悬崖那边
I don't believe you.
我不相信
Torn apart by raptors by now, I expect.
可能应经被恐龙吃了
But you might find a few scattered bones to mourn.
也许你还能捡回几块骨头
Stop it!
住嘴!
The ship.
飞艇
It's coming back.
它果然来了
It's the storm all right.
这是暴风雨
Is the same we went pass through when we first come to the plateau.
就是我们第一次来时遇到的那个
Same kind of storm that sent us into the cliff.
把我们送到悬崖上那个
That's this means we are back in our own reality yet.
这是我们回到自己的世界了吗?
We'll know it when we three thousand six hundred feet.
等到了三千六百英尺就知道了
That when Askwith said all stars to begin.
Askwith说就是从这儿开始的
Almost there.
快到了
Almost there!
快到了
Malone!
马龙!
Malone!
马龙!
Malone!
马龙!
Malone!
马龙!
We're there.
我们到了
It's coming, I can hear it.
来了 我听见了
No.
不
Here it is, I knew it.
来了,我知道会回来
I've never though I be happy to see this again.
我的衣服又回来了
I can see signals fires. Where's Malone?
看见信♥号♥♥了 马龙在哪?
I don't know. We only had enough fuel to land this
不知道 我们的燃料只够降落一次
thing once, if we don't get out then...
要是下不去
nothing will stop us for racing back into the storm forever.
我们还会飞回暴风雨里去
Blood!
血!
Looks like your ship doesn't want me anymore.
看来飞艇不需要我了
I'm not gonna be able to land this thing.
这样我落不下去
I'll go back to low the ramp.
我去后面 放下绳子
Yeah.
好
Challenger!
查林杰!
There's someone down there by the fire.
下面的火边有人
It's Veronica and Askwith, Veronica.
是Askwith和维罗妮卡,维罗妮卡
Damn you. Already taken care.
你去死 我已经死过了
Looks like the pilot is back on board.
真正的船长回来了
I hold it steady you two get out...
我在这扶住 你们两个下去
I'm not going without you, George.
我不会扔下你的,约翰
I'll be right behind you, now go!
我马上就来,快走!
Come on! Come on!
快点!快点!
Down here!
快下来!
Jump Marguerite, jump!
跳啊,玛格丽特 跳啊!
Come on Challenger.
快查林杰
Get off!
下来!
Where's Challenger and Malone?
查林杰和马龙呢?
Challenger's still on the ship.
查林杰还在艇上
Come on Challenger.
快点,查林杰
Get off that thing!
快下来!
Where's Ned? We don't know!
马龙呢? 不知道
Where is he?
他在哪?
Please, hold steady for ten more seconds.
拜托,再坚持10几秒
Going somewhere?
你想走吗?
You are the only one who belongs here, Askwith.
只有你一个人属于这里
Haven't you heart? misery loves company.
没听说过祸不单行吗?
Come on, George, hurry on.
快下来,查林杰 快点
We are heading back to 6,100 feet Challenger.
我们就要回到三千六百尺了,查林杰
It's getting to high.
太高了
It's not going to make it.
他下不来
How does it feel?
感觉如何?
Knowing that you are going to spent the next 7 years in hell.
你也要在这地狱里过上七年了
This one belongs to you.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表