剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
Well, then if you're not going to eat it, you're...
好吧 你不是为了吃 那你...
going to make something from it?
养它还有什么别的目的吧?
Medicine, jewelry?
做药?首饰?
Eat Arthur!
吃了亚瑟!
Make something of him!Good heavens, no!
别的目的!天哪!当然不是!
Well, if you're squeamish, I mean,
好吧 要是你有洁癖
I'll slice it up for you.
我可以帮你宰了它
Doesn't look like it'll put up much of a fight.
它看上去挺好下手的
Finn! That is quite enough!
芬恩!别闹了!
Arthur is well, he's...
亚瑟是...
like part of the family.
像我家人一般的存在
Which part?
家人?
Help me! Please! Help me!
救命!救救我!
That is not Marguerite!
那不是玛格丽特!
Hey! Over here!
嘿!这里!
Help me!
救救我!
Great Scott! Is she being pursued?
天啊!有什么东西在追她吗?
She sure thinks she is. ... is after me!
至少她是这么认为的 他在追我!
No, that's an electric fence! Don't touch the fence or you'll be...
别碰那些围栏!否则你会被...
electrocuted.
电死的
So, shall we invite her in?
我们要请她进来坐坐吗?
Miss Harper, I am stunned...
Harper小姐 我不明白...
that an entire archaeological expedition...
你们的考古队...
could ascend to this plateau without mishap.
怎么会来到这片高原 如果不是出了什么意外的话?
The only mishap was getting lost in the caves at the base of this plateau.
唯一的意外是我们在高原底下的山洞里迷路了
And these caves they brought you out where?
是那些山洞把你带到这儿的?
Somewhere in the jungle.
在丛林里的一个角落
I don't know how far away from here,
我不知道具体离这儿有多远
but I was running all night.
不过我跑了一整夜才到这儿
Because IT was after you.
因为"他"一直在追你
There were 20 of us on my dig.
我们队里一共有20个人
And when I escaped, there was only me and two others left alive.
当我逃走的时候 只有我和另外两个人幸存下来了
Because of this dead guy in a jar.
就因为罐子里的那个死人
It was a demon!
我说了那是恶魔!
Listen to me! I'm supposed to graduate next year...
听我说!我本来明年就该毕业了...
and become a woman of science and reason.
然后成为一个女科学家
What I saw last night...
昨晚我亲眼目睹...
what that thing... what it did to my colleagues and my friends.
我的同事 朋友 一个接一个的被杀死
What else can it be but a demon from hell?
除了是恶魔干的 还可能是什么?
I've come to understand that on this plateau,
我现在是知道了 在这里
the supernatural and the scientific are often two sides of the same coin.
迷信和科学就像是硬币的两面
We will help you, Miss Harper.
我们会帮助你的 Harper小姐
Thank you, Professor Challenger, I knew you would.
非常感谢 查林杰教授 我就知道你会的
At least they were telling the truth about being exhausted.
至少他们说累了不是骗我们的
Umm, No.
不用了
What's this? Turning down coffee?
怎么了?连咖啡都不喝了?
Fresh off the plateau. Not right now.
刚冲好的热咖啡噢 现在不喝
What's on your mind?
你在想什么?
Well as outlandish as their story is,
他们的故事尽管离奇
from everything we've seen on this plateau,
但在这个高原上
we can't just dismiss it out of hand.
我们知道什么都可能发生
Oh, I see.
哦 我懂了
Well, Marguerite, if...
听着 玛格丽特 如果...
one of them was really possessed by a murderous demon,
他们其中之一真的被残忍♥的恶魔附身了
why wouldn't they just kill the other?
他为什么不直接杀了另一个?
They had the guns aimed at each other, point-blank.
因为对方也瞄准了他
No matter who fired first, they both would have been shot!
不管谁先开枪 他自己也会中弹!
And what good is a dead body to a disembodied demon!
刚复活就脱离了肉体 那魔鬼会甘心嘛!
You DO believe them.
你还真信他们了
Is that why you wouldn't take a drink from the canteen after me?
所以你才不敢接杯子?
Is that why you don't want this coffee?
这就是你不想喝咖啡的原因?
Are you afraid to touch me?
你不想碰我?
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
Well, but what, Marguerite?
那是什么 玛格丽特?
Am I to think that after all this time,
我们经历了那么多后 你依然分辨不出
you don't know who I am?
我有没有被附身?
That you look at me and think I'm possessed...
你看着我想着我已经...
like some kind of monster? No, John! No.
被恶魔附身了? 不 约翰 不是的!
You're the same person you've always been.
你还是原来的那个你
I can see it in your eyes.
我能从你的眼神中确信
Oh, damn this plateau! It brought us together.
这该死的高原! 它让我们走到一起
Yeah. And it keeps pushing us apart.
然后又不断地分开我们
Only if we let it.
只要我们努力就能在一起
Get away from him! Move!
放开他!放开!
I will not let this demon live.
我不会让恶魔活下去的
There is no demon! Not in me there isn't.
根本没有恶魔! 我身上是没有
And why would any demon want to possess...
有哪个恶魔愿意附在...
a body as weak as Campbell's.
Campbell那样的废人身上
Not when you and your friend here...
正好你和你的朋友来了...
so healthy and so strong!
如此的健康强壮!
I'm not even going to count to three.
这次我不会数到三了
Even that hesitation proves that the demon is not in you.
看你这么犹豫 恶魔肯定不在你身上
Otherwise a single shot would kill both of us,
否则你一开枪 我们两个都会死
and make your deception so much easier.
而杀人恶魔的诡计就成了
Which means I was right all along.
我一直没猜错
The demon is in Lord John Roxton!
恶魔就附在约翰·罗斯顿勋爵身上!
Let him go. Not before I make sure...
放开他 不干掉他...
that he can't infect anyone else.
我就不放手
No! No!
不!不要!
Last chance!
再给你最后一次机会!
John! Get down!
约翰!快趴下!
Go back to hell where you belong!
滚回十八层地狱去吧!
Get down!
趴下!
No, don't touch me! Stay away!
不 不要碰我!别过来!
There's no bloody demon.
根本就没有杀人狂恶魔
Bravo, bravo!
精彩 真精彩!
Damn fine performance!
干得太他妈漂亮了!
Oh, no. Miss Krux, that's not how it goes.
不 科鲁兹小姐 你最好冷静点
You put down the weapon...
快把你的武器放下...
or I'll put down Lord Roxton.
不然你的朋友就没命了
Come on.
快点儿
That's better.
好极了
Oh, do you see the wonderful possibilities here?
你们意识到了奇妙的可能性吗?
Miss Krux has relinquished the weapon...
科鲁兹把武器扔了...
in order to prove to me that she's not the one...
是为了证明她...
possessed by the demon.
没有被恶魔附身
None of us is possessed.
根本没有人被恶魔附身
But you've all made contact...
但你们之间都有过接触...
direct, skin to skin.
直接的身体接触
So maybe Miss Krux is the one...
可能恶魔就是科鲁兹小姐...
and she's merely thrown her weapon away...
她扔了她的武器
to convince me that theNdemon is in one of you two!
让我相信恶魔在你们两个之间!
You're not making sense, Campbell.
你在胡说 Campbell
Oh, Hamilton, is that you?
Hamilton 是你吗?
Or is that the demon talking? Which one?
还是说是恶魔在说话?哪一个?
Listen, if the demon was in one of us,
听着 如果恶魔真在我们中间
wouldn't he have killed the rest of us...
他不该早就杀了我们...
by now and been done with it?
把另外三个都杀掉?
No, no. I learned the answer to that last night.
不对不对 我昨晚就想到答案了
You see, as powerful as the demon is,
要知道 恶魔尽管厉害
he's only as powerful as the body that he inhabits...
还要附身的人够强壮
so from what I've just seen, that makes...
所以...
it you, Lord Roxton.
罗斯顿勋爵 你被附身了
Oh, well that's very clever.
真聪明
So what you're saying is...
你的意思是说
that if three of us combine our might,
只要另外三人合力
and attack it with a rock pick or...
用石块砸他...
shoot it enough times.
或者多开上几枪
Yeah, that's right. Then the demon...
没错 这样恶魔就...
would be trapped in a lifeless body once again.
再次被囚禁起来了
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表