剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第三季 第十一集
遗失的世界
Campfire, a nice hot meal under a starry sky,
星空下的篝火再加上热乎乎的饭菜
all in the company of two fine gentleman.
还有两位绅士作陪
What more could a woman want?
身为女人你还奢求些什么?
Hot bath, soft bed... preferably in the south of France,
热水澡 软乎乎的床...最好我还身在法国南部
But at the moment the tree house would do.
但是现在树屋就够了
Marguerite, if I remember correctly,
玛格丽特 如果我没记错的话
this expedition to find Malone was as much your idea as anybody else's.
让探险队出发去找马龙不只是我们的主意
Yes, but as both of you pointed out, lost men don't leave notes.
是啊 但是你们俩都说 失踪的人都没留下线索
Malone's gone off on some crazy adventure.
马龙已经开始搞他那个疯狂的冒险
He'll be back when he's ready.
他要是想回来那自然会回来的
What about Veronica?N Should we abandon the search for her as well?
那维罗妮卡呢?难道我们也要放弃寻找她吗?
She's been gone for over a month now.
她都已经离开一个月了
Vanished without a trace or so it seems.
啥线索也没留下 至少看起来是这样
We'll find Veronica and Malone,N we just have to keep on looking.
只要坚持不懈 我们会找到他们的
But enough for one day, huh? I mean tonight, let's just...
但是今天差不多了吧?我看今天晚上我们就...
relax and enjoy the meal and...
休息一下 再好好美餐一顿
be thankful that at least the three of us are still together.
至少咱们仨还在一块儿 我们就该谢天谢地了
Quite right, Roxton!
说的没错 罗斯顿!
I'm going to go up the hill and have a look.
我准备到那边的山丘上去看看情况
When I get back we can sit around a roaring fire...
等我回来之后 咱们就可以烤着篝火
and howl against the great unknown.
面对一片未知大吃特吃
Now don't you go off without me!
你们可不能撇下我先开始!
How long do you think he'll be?
你说他要去多久?
What do you have in mind?
你在想什么?
Oh, I don't know.
噢 我说不好
Oh, a game of cards perhaps. Or spin the bottle.
玩会儿牌 或者 转瓶子游戏
Shouldn't you light the fire?
你差不多该去生火了吧?
I'm trying...
现在就在点呢
No sign of them.
还是一点儿线索都没有
Veronica?
维罗妮卡?
Is that you, Malone?
是你在那儿吗 马龙?
Not unless you've put on an extra two hundred pounds.
怎么可能是 除非你赌200磅
Damn dinosaurs...
该死的恐龙...
let's hope it's a raptor.
但愿是迅猛龙
T. Rex! I thought they only hunted during the day!
霸王龙!它们不是只在白天捕食的吗!
I'm going to have to amend my notes.
看来我那笔记得改改了
Careful, it's hot.
小心点 很烫
Roxton, Marguerite! T-Rex!
罗斯顿 玛格丽特!霸王龙来了!
That's not funny, George.
笑话有点冷 乔治
It's right behind me!
它就追在我屁♥股♥后头呢!
Fight it with fire!
用火把把它赶走!
Mother of science!
科学之母啊!
That is one big meteorite.
那是一块大陨石吧
Largest of any I've ever seen.
这是我见过的最大的陨石了
Astonishing!
太惊人了!
Journeying through space for thousands of years,
在太空穿梭了上万年
and finally crashing to earth here on the plateau.
最后却轰然坠落在了地球这片高地上
And not a moment too soon.
而且还跟瞬间移♥动♥似的
At the dawn of the last century
世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world
一队探险者踏上征途 想要证明存在一个史前世界
Driven by ambition
野心的驱动
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对冒险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每一天都在寻找通往现代文明的路 逃出这个...
遗失的世界
诗舞清歌♥ Avenger 伤人的卓一航
审核
2276♥4♥7215 212357829 198871929
讨论群
Look lively you two!
你们俩睡得可真死!
Roxton, Marguerite!
罗斯顿 玛格丽特!
We're already awake, George.
我们醒着呢 乔治
Time to get moving.
我们该动身了
Boy oh boy, it's a little brisk this morning!
哎哟喂 今天早上咋这么冷!
A brisk walk will get your circulation going.
起身运动一下 促进血液循环
What time is it? Six o'clock!
现在几点了? 早上六点
Oh! Oh, come on, Marguerite.
不是吧! 该起来了 玛格丽特
We have a meteorite to explore!
我们可是有一颗陨石去勘探!
First thing in the morning, you said!
这是早上的首要任务 这可是你说的!
I meant closer to lunchtime.
我说的是快到中午的时候
What we have here is an opportunity to explore one of...
这可是一个探索...
the great mysteries of the universe.
宇宙奥秘的大好机会
I don't know about you but I didn't sleep a wink.
我管不着你们 反正我是激动的睡不着的
I'm not going anywhere without a cup of coffee.
没有咖啡我哪都不去
You drank it all last night.
我们已经没有咖啡了
It's freezing!
冻死了!
Yes, I don't recall it being this cold on the plateau before.
是啊 以前在这里还从没这么冷过
It's possibly something to do with that meteorite...
也许是那颗陨石的坠落
bringing about a temporary change in the atmospheric conditions.
暂时改变了大气层的状况
Are you ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗? 好了
What do you reckon, Roxton? Two or three-hour trek?
你怎么估计的 罗斯顿?要走大概两三个小时?
Oh I said about three.
嗯 三个小时比较靠谱
Maybe I'll go back to the tree house...
那我最好还是回树屋去了
and let you two enthusiasts have your fun.
让你们这两个狂热分子玩儿去吧
You go right ahead.
随便你咯
I'm sure that T-Rex we saw last night is miles away by now.
我估计那个霸王龙已经离这里几英里远了吧
The T-Rex would be a fool to tangle with Marguerite...
跟没喝咖啡的玛格丽特纠缠不清...
before she's had her morning coffee.
那霸王龙摊上大事了
You've got yourself a good point there, George.
乔治 说得好
Is it my imagination, or is it getting colder?
到底是我的错觉 还是真的变冷了?
It's been so long since any of us have experienced cold,
我们太长时间没有经历过天寒地冻
that our senses are confused.
所以这突如其来的冷天把咱们感官迷惑了
We just perceive it being colder than it actually is.
让我们感觉到比实际的温度更冷
Try thinking warm!
别老想着冷!
That's very scientific. Do you hear that?
你真是个砖家 你们听到了么?
No!
没有!
I don't hear anything. Exactly, no...
我啥也没听到啊 就是没听到才奇怪
no birds, no monkeys... nothing at all.
没有鸟叫 也没有猴子...什么声音也没有
All flown south for the winter perhaps!
也许它们都飞去南方过冬了!
Monkeys don't fly, Marguerite!
猴子会飞吗 玛格丽特!
I was making a joke, George!
我开个玩笑也不行啊 乔治!
Sulphur spring, by the look of it.
看看 硫磺温泉!
Care for that hot bath? NJust how you like it, hot and swampy.
你不是想洗个热水澡嘛?热乎乎的泥巴浴
After you.
还是你先去吧
No doubt teeming with all sorts of life.
怪不得附近什么活着的玩意也没有
Although it doesn't smell like sulphur.
闻起来不大像是硫磺啊
Ow! It's a very very hot spring.
噢!这水真是太烫了
Must be coming from deep underground.
肯定来自非常深的地下
Did I mention how much I dislike the cold?
我有没有说过我很怕冷?
If you were a gentleman, Nyou'd offer me your shirt and vest.
如果你还算个绅士 就把衣服和背心脱下来给我
If I did that, you'd want my trousers too!
如果我脱了 你还会要我脱裤子!
And who knows where that might lead!
谁知道你会不会扑上来推倒我!
Come on you two! It can't be that much further!
你们俩别闹了!应该没有多远就到了!
Oh, it's fantastic! Look what we have here!
噢 太奇妙了!我们找到它了!
What? All this shivering for this?
啥?我们如此受冻就为了找这个破玩意儿?
It must be just a fragment of the meteorite.
这只是那个陨石的一小部分
As you know, meteors break up and burn...
你知道 陨石在穿过大气层的时候
when they enter the earth's atmosphere. They rarely make it to ground.
会剧烈燃烧并且裂开 很少有能落到地面上来的
We learn something new every day.
我们真是每天都学新知识啊
This frost around the edge is most curious!
太奇怪了 这陨石边缘居然结了霜!
I can hardly contain my excitement.
我激动的心情溢于言表!
So I've noticed.
这我倒是注意到了
If you don't stop being so damn cheerful I'm going...
如果你再这么"鼓励"我
to come over there and hit you!
我就会过去打你!
Just trying to stop my teeth from chattering.
我正想闭嘴
It's freezing cold!
这石头也太冷了吧!
Well by jingo! It's as cold as an ice block!
我的个神呐!这石头冷的跟冰块似的!
Well, most meteorites are cold...
啊大多数陨石在刚到达地球时
to the touch when they first reach the earth.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表