剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
How dare ... Get away from me!
你怎么敢 快滚!
I gave your immortality and I can take it away again.
是我让你长生不老 我也可以把你打回凡人
Is that what you want. No!
这是你想要的吗? 不是!
Go away with the horses.
带着马一起滚
Forgive me. Sometimes emotions run a little high.
请原谅 有的时候情绪会小小失控
I'll forgive you if you let me go.
你放我走我就原谅你
No!
不!
Blum will be leading your friends this way.
Blum会带着你的朋友来这
We'd better hurry. Marguerite!
我们最好快点 玛格丽特!
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Right this way my lady. Marguerite!
请这边 我的女士 玛格丽特!
Where are they? No sign of the horses.
他们在哪? 马到哪去了?
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
No! No!
不!不!
We're too late!
我们来晚了
What do you mean we're too late!
为什么说我们来晚了!
Don't you see, they're headed for the portal! We've got to stop them!
你没看到吗 他们朝时空通道去了!我们得阻止他们
Come on! Hurry!
快!快!
Portal? What the hell is he talking about?
时空通道?他到底在说什么?
I don't know, but we'd better go after him.
我不知道 但是我们最好跟上他
Where is he taking us?
他要带我们去哪?
I don't know, but he's in a desperate hurry.
我不知道 但是他相当着急啊
What's the matter? I don't like this.
怎么了? 我觉得不对
I'm going back. You stay on him.
我回去看看 你们跟上他
Oh come on.
来吧 快
Drowning is relatively painless
溺死相对来说不痛苦
Condillac and Blum can vouch for that.
Condillac和Blum已经验证过了
You drowned them?
你淹死了他们?
I made them immortal, and now they are mine forever.
我让他们长生不老 从此以后他们就是我的人了
Who are you? Don't you know?
你到底是谁? 你不知道吗?
Haven't you figured it out, yet?
你还没猜出来吗?
I am Olmec, of the Checo people.
我是Checo人所说的奥尔梅克
They tried to vanish me but I tricked them.
他们试图消灭我 但我却糊弄了他们
I laughed as I watched them die.
我笑着看着他们死掉
Brother against brother, man against woman,
手足相博 自相残杀
They slaughtered each other. And I
他们互相屠♥杀♥ 而我
danced in their blood.
在他们的血泊中起舞
They are right behind me.
他们就在我后面
Where is Olmec?
奥尔梅克在哪?
Still on the temple with that damn woman.
和那个该死的女人一起还在神庙里
I create a diversion
我来吸引火力
You go round back. All right.
你从后面包抄 好
Take my treasure, all of it! Just let me go!
拿走我全部的财宝吧!只要放我走!
I don't your jewels, Marguerite, I want your heart and soul.
我不要你的珠宝 玛格丽特 我要你的心脏和灵魂
You'll live forever, ravaged by your passions,
你会得到永生 被你的激♥情♥蹂躏
consumed by your lust for...
被你的对权力和物质的欲望
power and material possession....
消耗殆尽...
No! Please, No!
不!不要!
You'll have the rest of eternity to ...
你下辈子再
regret the choice you made.
对你所作出的选择后悔吧
NO!
不要!
Marguerite!
玛格丽特!
Breathe!
呼吸!
Breathe!
呼吸!
You mean nothing to this woman.
你对这个女人而言一文不值
She abandoned you for gold.
她因为金子而放弃了你
How many pieces you are cut into.
你要切成多少份?
Where is your sense of humor?
你的幽默感呢?
Very good.
非常好
You should have let her go.
你早该放弃她
Never!
绝不!
AH! Ah!
偶!哈!
You shot me.
你击中我了
I was aiming for your heart.
我可是对准心脏的哦
Is that any way to say goodbye?
一定要用这种方式说再见吗?
Now go. Before I change my mind.
快滚吧 在我改变主意之前
Thank you!
谢谢你!
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
I am now.
现在好了
My gems!
我的宝石!
Where are they?
他们在哪?
There is one of them.
那有一个
Drop your guns!
放下武器!
Time to go!
该走了!
No.
不
Hold it! Right there.
在那别动!
Shoot him! He's got my treasure.
打他!我的财宝在他那里
Get off the horse! You know I can't miss from here.
下马!你知道在这里我可不会打偏
It's an open portal!
是个时空隧♥道♥!
London!
是伦敦!
Way off the plateau.
离开高原的路啊
You had your chance.
你自己的选择
Au revoir Marguerite!
后会有期 玛格丽特!
Damn!
该死!
You would have died to go through there?
这么过去的话你可能会死的
Not me, I'm happy where I am.
我不会 我在这里很开心
So is she. She's just upset about losing her jewelry...
她也是 她只是因为丢了珠宝不开心罢了...
Yes.
是的
Well, that's what quite and scape Marguerite!
这可真是千钧一发啊 玛格丽特!
Oh, I've never want to see this place again.
我再也不想来到这个地方了
You know, I had no idea who he really was.
要知道 我真没搞懂他到底是什么人
Malone tried to warn us.
马龙曾试图警告我们
Malone did?
马龙?
Yes, he wrote a message on the table at the treehouse.
是的 他在树屋的桌子上留了张字条
Yes. Beware of cads and silver-tongued devils.
是的 小心那些卑鄙而且油嘴滑舌的恶魔
OH
哦
Olmec left you this.
奥尔梅克给你留下了这个
How very generous.
真是慷慨
His intentions were to destroy you,
他的目的是要毁灭你
just like he destroyed the others with him.
就像毁灭和他一起的那些人一样
I'd consider yourself lucky.
我觉得你是幸运的
Lucky? I lost my entire treasure! Take it!
幸运?我所有的财宝都丢了!这个给你!
Not quite.
也不全是
What's that? A secret.
那是什么? 一个秘密
Perhaps your most precious treasure of all.
或许是你的宝贝中最珍贵的一个
You think I want to be your wife?
你觉得我会做你的妻子?
I think there's a lot of...
我觉得你有很多
things you want to keep well hidden.
想要藏好的东西
Lady Marguerite Roxton, I wasn't thinking of you.
玛格丽特·罗斯顿夫人 我不是指的你
I was thinking of your fortune.
我是指的你的财产
I'll keep it as evidence, just the same.
这个我留作证据 反正都一样
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表