剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
but you can't always smell it either.
同时也基本上是无味的
You really are trying to cheer me up here, aren't you?
你到底是不是真心想让我高兴起来啊?
Looks like the only way out is back the way we came in.
看起来 唯一的出口就是我们来时的路了
Oh, terrific.
噢 太棒了 彻底没救
That's a hell of a lot of rock to move by hand.
我们需要自己动手把巨石给搬开了
In other words, this is where we've come to die.
换句话说 咱们铁定得死在这儿了
Oh, Marguerite, let's not give into despair just yet, huh?
噢 玛格丽特 别太绝望了 好吗?
This looks like an altar to me! It does?
这看起来像是个祭坛! 是吗?
Well, look, this stone has obviously be hewn by hand!
你看 这石头显然是手工凿成的!
Well, maybe this place was used for religious sacrifices, or...
好吧 也许这地方是用来做宗教里的献祭的 或者...
Wasn't it you who said this place reminded you of a burial mound?
是不是你说的这个地方像一个古坟的?
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, Vee, watch this!
嘿 维姐 瞧瞧!
Pretty good, huh?
很厉害 对吧?
When I was a kid I could do a double back flip from there.
我小时候就能做双后空翻
Yeah? Let's see.
是嘛?露一手
Not right now, Finn, I'm reading.
现在不行 正看书呢
Maybe you can't do it anymore. Maybe I don't want to.
现在做不到了吧 或许我只是不想做而已
How about one of these?
那这个怎么样?
That's easy. Let's see you do one!
这太简单了 那你做一个!
Come on! Please!
来吧!拜托了!
Anything for a little peace and quiet!
为了让你安静点我就答应你吧!
Help me move the furniture, there's no point in destroying it.
帮我把家具移走 我可不想毁了它们
What's all this about? I'd forgotten all about these.
这是干什么的? 我都完全忘了
My mother put them here,
是我妈妈把他们放在这的
we used to play hide-and-seek when I was little.
小时候 我们经常玩捉迷藏
This was home.
这里就是基地
Cool.
酷
Why do you think someone wedged this rock in here?
你说为什么有人把石头楔在这?
I don't know.
不知道
Could be there to block out that gas, or...
也许是阻止煤气的泄露 或者...
Oh no, let's not make this any worse than already is.
噢 别 咱们还是别把状况搞的更糟了
Or it could also be a tunnel.
它也可能是一个出口
Or a tomb.
或者一个葬身之地
Well that is a good point.
好吧 也是
Best not disturb the dead. What are you doing?
最好让逝者安息吧 你想什么呢?
If there is another way out of here, then I want to know about it.
如果真的有另一条出路 我想去探索一下
Well, let's not get our hopes up.
你别让我充满希望可以不
Now who's being pessimistic?
现在是谁更悲观了?
It's jammed well.
完全嵌进去了
All right.
好咧
Oh, what a smell!
噢 这什么味道啊!
The good news is it's not coal gas.
好消息是 这肯定不是煤气味儿
Looks like a woman.
看起来像个女人
Seen enough? No, wait!
看够了? 不 等会儿!
What is it?
怎么了?
The symbol on the shroud.
那个裹尸布上面的记号♥
What symbol?
什么记号♥?
Marguerite?
玛格丽特?
I want to see it.
我想看看
All right!
好吧!
Oh! This means something to you.
噢!看来这对你来说有重大意义
It's the same as my birthmark.
这跟我胎记是一样的
Damn the blackguard...
该死的小流氓
who stole my rod and reel a pox...
偷走了我的钓竿 愿他老婆孩子...
upon his wife and children.
头顶生疮 脚底流脓
Can you see it?
看见了吗?
Yes I can see it.
嗯 看见了
And it's not a bit like the symbol on that shroud!
它跟那个裹尸布上的记号♥完全是两码事!
It's identical, Roxton! And you know it!
这很明显是完全一样的 罗斯顿!你知道的!
Coincidence, Marguerite. Nothing more to it!
巧合而已 玛格丽特 其中没什么玄机了!
Whatever it is,
不管这是什么
I don't want to look at it any longer.
我不想再看见它了
That's all right. I'll be fine, please.
没事 我一个人行
Fine.
好吧
Great!
这下好了!
Well, it's bloody heavy!
很重的好吗!
Now, what you've done?
看看你干得好事!
We've got to stop this gas!
我们得阻止这些气体泄漏!
How?
怎么阻止?
Well, I don't know, but we'd better think of something!
呃 我不知道 但是我们总得想想办法吧!
Asphyxiation is not a very pleasant way to go!
窒息可是个非常难看的死法!
What are you doing?
你干什么呢?
Mud!
泥巴!
Here! Give me a hand!
快!帮我一下!
All right. There's not much of it.
好吧 这没多少泥巴
Better than nothing! Come on!
总比啥也没好吧! 快点!
It's working!
起作用了!
Best hold it in place until it gets dry.
在泥巴干之前要好好的堵住才行
This was a good idea.
这真是个好想法
What? Coming into this cave?
什么?进来这个洞穴找死吗?
No! Using the mud to stop the gas.
不是!用泥巴堵住这些气体的想法
Well, as long as it holds.
好吧 只要能撑得住
This really isn't your fault you know.
这根本就不是你的错
My idea to go exploring.
是我要进来瞧瞧
Well, I was the one who stepped on the bloody switch!
可是 踩了该死机关的是我!
I was carrying the torch.
可当时是我拿着火把的
You win.
你赢了
Well, what have we got here.
看看这有什么
Oh yes!
噢 是的!
The bait!
鱼饵!
Oh, this could be a vital clue.
噢 这可是个决定性线索
G.E.C.
G.E.C.
Geoffrey Edward Chaucer
Geoffrey Edward Chaucer
Gustav Enrico Caruso!
Gustav Enrico Caruso!
George Elliot Ca...
George Elliot Ca...
Ah! What's in a name! Huh!
哎哟!管他的!哈!
A fish is still a fish.
鱼再怎么也是鱼
Scoundrels!
小流氓们!
Must have stolen my tackle box.
一定是把我的钓具箱给偷走了
This will have to do.
这就对了
What a resourceful fellow I am!
我可真是个小天才!
What ingenuity! A regular Huckleberry Finn!
我真是心灵手巧!真是当代的哈克贝利芬恩!
注:Huckleberry Finn
马克吐温的小说《哈克贝利芬恩历险记》主人公
Finn!
芬恩!
why is that name so familiar?
为什么这个名字那么耳熟呢?
Looks like it did the trick.
看起来成了
Hard to say how much gas is in the air.
空气里有多少煤气还不好说
Or how much oxygen we have left.
或者说 咱们剩多少氧气也不得而知
Yeah, well, there is that technicality to consider.
呃 好吧 你这么说也对
Have you noticed how quiet it is in here?
你有没有注意到这里安静的不对劲儿?
Meaning?
所以...?
Meaning, if Challenger had gone back to the...
所以 如果查林杰回到树屋...
treehouse to get Veronica and Finn, they...
叫上了维罗妮卡和芬恩 他们...
would have been here by now!
早就该回来了!
We'd be able to hear them digging us out.
我们应该就能听到他们挖掘的声音了
Maybe, maybe not.
也许能 也许不能
We're a hell of a long way inside the hillside.
我们可是在那个山丘非常下面
Roxton, you know as well as I do that there is no one out there!
罗斯顿 你跟我一样清楚那外面到底有没有人!
No.
不
Challenger would never abandon us, Marguerite.
查林杰不可能把我们丢下的 玛格丽特
So something has happened to him.
那就是说他也生死未卜了
You and I are alone.
我们孤立无援了
If that's the case, we'd best get back to work.
如果是这样的话 我们最好赶紧行动
Those rocks won't move themselves.
那些岩石可不会自己让路
What are you drawing?
你在画什么?
My mother,
我的妈妈
the way I remember her from the dreams I've been having lately.
我在画我最近梦到她的样子
Since you've been wearing the pendant, you mean?
是从你带上那个挂饰开始的么?
I've been dreaming about her every night.
我每天晚上都会梦见她
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表