剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
And this place called Avalon you think she lives in?
她生活在所谓的阿瓦隆?
She does!
她确实住在那!
I don't know, Vee. I mean,
我不知道 维姐 我是说
I know you believe all this stuff about your mom...
我知道你相信你妈妈...
being the Protector of the Plateau and all but...
是高原守护神什么的 但是...
it sounds kind of weird to me.
我觉得有点诡异
It doesn't matter what you think, Finn.
你怎么想不重要 芬恩
Not everything is black and white!
不是所有事情都非黑即白!
Some things are very complicated.
有些事情很复杂
My mother is the Protector of the plateau...
我母亲是高原的守护神...
just as I will be one day.
有一天我也会是
But you don't even know what that means!
可你不明白它的意思!
This is getting us nowhere!
完全没用!
We're doing fine.
我们做的很好了
Fine?! We've moved what, two rocks!
很好?!我们搬了多少 才两块!
Three! Three rocks to be precise.
三块!严格说是三块
Now come on, let's get on with it. We don't have a choice.
好了快来 继续搬吧 我们别无选择
Come on, on your feet...
快点 站起来
let's get back to work! Stop ordering me around!
我们继续! 少命令我!
I am NOT ordering you around!
我没命令你!
And if you're going to rest, get out of the way!
如果你要休息 别在这儿碍事!
Is this far enough for you?!
够远了吧?!
You know, sometimes Marguerite,
有时候 玛格丽特
I really don't know what I see in you.
我都不知道看上你哪儿
Well, sometimes I know exactly what I dislike about you!
有时候 我很清楚我讨厌你什么!
Now what? Get back to the main cave!
又怎么了? 快回那个大洞穴去!
Brilliant!
你做的好啊你!
Oh, damn it!
噢 该死的!
Is that all you have to say?
这就是你想说的?
Well, what do you want me to say, Marguerite?
好吧 你想让我说什么 玛格丽特?
Do you think I made this happen?
你觉得我是故意的吗?
You did!
你就是!
Let's get back to work.
我们接着搬吧
You have got to be kidding me!
你玩儿我呢吧!
No, I am not kidding.
没有 我认真的
Why? Are you giving up?
怎么了?你这就放弃了吗?
We're not exactly making progress.
我们真的一点进展都没有
Well what are you going to do, Marguerite?
好吧 那你说该怎么办 玛格丽特?
Sit around and wait until we run out of oxygen?
就这么坐等着窒息?
No, I thought I'd read a book.
不啊 还是读本书比较打发时间
Then again, maybe we don't need...
所以你是说 我们并不需要...
to wait until we run out of oxygen.
坐下来等着氧气用光
Maybe this cave will start filling up with gas,
因为这里马上就会被煤气填满
then we can inhale it until we both pass out and die!
然后咱们啥都不用做 直接一吸就能死的干脆利索了!
You know,
你知道么
sometimes I wonder why I even bother talking to you!
有时候我都不知道哪根筋搭错了才会费劲跟你说话!
You know, I've followed you around like a faithful servant,
我每次跟着你 我都像个忠心的仆人
I've put up with your contradictions,
我受够了你的颐指气使
your deceptions, mixed signals, bloody secrets!
你的欺骗 你的敷衍 还有你那该死的秘密!
But if you are just going to throw your hands up in the air and...
但是如果你打算只是傻站在那儿什么也不做...
just give up, you are on your own!
那你还是靠自己吧!
The way I have always been.
我一直是靠自己
I'm getting out of here, with or without you!
我要离开这 不管你怎么样!
Good luck! Oh, I don't need luck!
那祝你好运! 噢 我才不需要运气!
Anger is enough!
怒气倒是有一堆!
Call me when you see the light of day!
等你挖到出口了再嚷嚷吧!
You know, I didn't think you were a coward,
我可不觉得你是个胆小鬼
I thought life was precious to you!
生活对你来说太珍贵了!
You don't know anything about me!
你根本不了解我!
I know more about you than I ever wanted to know!
我了解你 比我想要了解的多多了!
But I give up! You hear me?
但是我放弃了!听清楚了?
You're just not worth the effort.
你根本不值得我去努力
Because all you do is take!
因为你只知道索取!
You never give one miserable inch!
你根本不知道怎么付出!
You're cold, you're empty,
你冷漠 你毫无内涵
and if we ever get out of here...
如果我们有机会出去了...
we are finished! Do you hear me? I mean it!
我们就分手!清楚了吗?说话算话!
So my aquanautical fiend,
水里的小恶魔们
a frypan awaits you,
煎锅等着你们呢
I'm just not quite sure where.
至于具体在哪就不确定了
Come on!
来吧!
Come on!
上钩!
I must have snagged it on a rock!
线一定是缠在岩石上了!
It's bad enough that I can't catch a fish.
连条鱼都钓不到
This is just embarrassing.
有点丢人啊
Great nibbling Neptune!
天啊 大水怪!
I'm not afraid of you!
我才不怕你呢!
Overgrown minnow!
只是被喂过肥的鲦鱼罢了
I suppose,
我觉得
I could have been a pugilist.
我曾经应该是个拳击手
Giving up?
放弃了?
I thought you were getting out of here, with or without me.
你不是说你要离开这 不管我想不想么
Looks like you're stuck with me.
看样子你是没法摆脱我的
Not for much longer.
用不了多久就可以摆脱了
You mind if I sit down?
不介意我坐下来吧?
So this is how it ends.
所以这就是结局了
Three years struggling to survive on this plateau, to end up here,
在高原上挣扎了三年 最后却死在这儿
trapped in some miserable cave running out of oxygen.
在一个不知道哪来的洞穴里面憋死
Say something, Roxton.
说话啊 罗斯顿
Please.
拜托了
I'm sorry I lost my temper,
我很抱歉我失控了
I'd never leave you behind.
我不可能丢下你不管的
As much as I'd like to sometimes...
有些时候我...
I don't care about your temper.
我不关心你失控与否
I won't forget those things that you said.
我不可能忘了你说过的那些话
I'd give my last breath for you, Marguerite.
我会把最后的生存机会留给你 玛格丽特
You know that.
你很清楚这一点
Then tell me you're going to get us out of here!
那你就告诉我 我们会离开这里!
Tell me everything is going to be all right!
告诉我 所有的事情都会好起来!
I wish I could.
我很想这么说
Why can't you? You always have before!
那说啊?你一直都这么说的!
There's nothing I can do to save us.
我没有一点办法能救咱们俩
I never thought it would come to this.
我从来没想过事情会变成这样
Oh, God.
噢 老天
I'm so tired!
我真的好累!
All I want to do is sleep.
现在我只想睡一觉
Is this your idea of an apology?
你是想跟我道歉吗?
Finn?
芬恩?
Finn, where are you?
芬恩 你在哪?
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢?
How do you spell black?
黑色这个词怎么拼来着?
B-L-A-C-K, Why?
B-L-A-C-K 怎么了?
One of Challenger's experiments.
这是查林杰做过的一个实验
He was watching them change colour or something.
他看着他们变色或是其他的什么
Said he had to check them every 6 hours.
他说他每六个小时得观察一次
So, you're helping him out.
所以 你在帮他的忙
Well, he should have been back by now,
嗯 他也差不多该回来了
I'm just making some notes for him.
我只是帮他记下一点笔记而已
Four black.
四黑
What does that mean?
这什么意思?
It means it's four o'clock and the gunk in these tubes has gone black.
意思就是现在四点了 那些黏糊玩意已经变黑了
Oh. Right.
噢 好吧
Weren't they heading for the inland sea or something?
他们是去调查关于内海的一些事情对吗?
Well, that's what they said.
呃 他们是那么说的
Maybe we should go look for them.
也许我们该去找找他们
I could use a swim.
我可以游泳
So could I, Come on.
我也可以 来吧
What is it?
怎么了?
Strangest dream I've ever had.
做了个非常奇怪的梦
Strange in a pleasant way, I hope.
但愿这个奇怪是乐观的奇怪
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表