剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
其人思前不顾后、只想到眼前需要
以扫:是以撒和利百加所生的长子,身体强壮而多毛,而被起名以扫,
Coyote is to the North American Indians.
北美印第安人眼中的土狼
Olmec tricks people, tempting them with their greatest desires.
奥尔梅克欺骗人类 用他们最强烈的欲望引诱他们
Testing their moral fortitude,
测验他们的毅力
and more often than not, leading them to ruin.
多数时候 他引领他们走向毁灭
Malone warned us of this! Beware of the trick, he said.
马龙曾经警告过我们!他说小心那些骗术
That's right.
对
The hideous laughter...
那个可怕的笑声...
the disappearing tents, the horses that don't leave any hoof prints.
那些消失了的帐篷 那不留马蹄印的马
Must as I hate to admit this,
我不得不承认
I believe we are dealing with some kind of supernatural powers.
我们在和某种超自然力量打交道
What are you suggesting he left this...
你觉得他把这个留下是为什么
thing as a warning?
是警告吗?
More likely to taunt us,
更像是在嘲笑我们
because that's the job the trickster god does best.
因为那是骗神最拿手的
Double back! be sure we are not followed this time.
你们俩回去看看!确认这次他们没有跟来
Why did we stop here?
我们为什么在这里停下?
This is what you could never find without me.
这就是没有我你永远找不到的东西
A way off the plateau.
离开高原的路
What are you talking about? there isn't anything here.
你到底在说什么?这里什么都没有
Exactly.
的确
Olmec, the trickster,
奥尔梅克 那个骗子
what kind of game is he playing with Marguerite?
他拿玛格丽特又是玩什么花样
Blast! must them can loose.
该死!一定是他们掉的
Ah terrific!
非常好!
Now what?
现在怎么办?
So far, they've been heading East.
到现在为止 他们一直在往东走
I suggest we split up.
我建议我们分头行动
Circling ahead, heading in that direction.
包围前进 向那个方向
Rendezvous in a couple of hours.
每隔几小时碰头一次
To two hours due East of here.
两小时后 在这碰头
I suppose I owe you some kind of explanation.
我觉得我还欠你一个解释
The truth would be nice.
真♥相♥总是好的
I am immortal.
我长生不老
Here we go again.
又来了
Spirit of the forest in human form, and unless I die by violent means,
我是这丛林的灵魂 只是看起来像人 只有暴♥力♥才能将我杀死
I'll live forever, never age.
我会永远活着 永不衰老
Nice work if you can get it.
说的比唱的好听
This plateau is my home, where it all began.
这个高原是我的家 一切都从这里开始
And I can travel through time and space...
我可以在时间和空间之间旅行
as easily as you walk through this forest.
就像你在这丛林里行走这样简单
Of course, and you have proof of all this. Right?
当然 而且你也证明过 对吧?
As you shall see.
你马上就能看到了
Now that you have decided to join us, you too will become immortal,
现在你决定加入我们 你也会长生不老的
like Condillac and Blum before you.
就像Condillac和Blum那样
you made them immortal.
你把他们变得长生不老
Condillac was a greedy little accountant,
Condillac本是一个贪婪的小会计
when I first met him some 300 years ago.
我第一次见到他是300年之前
And Blum,
还有Blum
Blum was Louis the fourteenth chef.
Blum曾是路易十四的厨师
There have been many others.
还有其他很多人
Why have you chosen me?
你为什么偏偏选中我?
I enjoy people who like to pursue their passions.
我喜欢那些跟着激♥情♥走的人
Especially when their passions happen to benefit me.
特别是当他们的激♥情♥对我有好处时
Blum loves to cook, Condillac needs all the money in the world.
Blum喜欢做菜 Condillac想得到这世上所有的钱财
And me? What is my passion?
那我呢?我的激♥情♥是什么?
Wealth, power,
金钱 权利
and survival at any cost.
和不择一切手段求生的欲望
You're the most like me.
你是最像我的一个
You know, I don't believe a word you're saying, don't you?
要知道 我还是不相信你说的任何一个字
Then I shall just have to show you.
那我演示给你看
You see him?
看到他了吗?
No where in sight.
没有
Must being lucky last time.
这厮上次还真幸运
Even luckier this time, on your knees.
这次还要更幸运点 跪下
Get down!
跪下!
Through away the weapons, Do it!
把武器丢掉 快!
No need to be hostile. Your lady friend made her own decision,
淡定点 你的那个美女朋友自己已经决定了
just as we did. Quiet!
就像过去的我们一样 闭嘴!
What are you going to do to us?
你想把我们怎么样?
You're taking us to Marguerite
你们要带我去见玛格丽特
Drop it!
把它放下!
I saw them running of the hill I got here as quick as I could.
我看到他们朝山这边来了 我就马上赶来了
It's all right. We still got this one.
没关系 我们抓到一个
I'll go see if i can go back and signal Challenger.
我回去给查林杰发信♥号♥♥
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
This was once a beautiful temple built in my honor.
这曾经是为了纪念我而修的美丽神庙
How do you do that? I don't know.
你怎么办到的? 我不知道
How very strange...
真奇怪
Assuming everything you say...
假设你说的所有事情
actually is possible...
都是真的
how do you propose to make me immortal?
那你怎么让我长生不老?
I have the power in my hands,
我有这个神力
As soon as Condillac and Blum return, we can begin.
等Condillac和Blum回来后我们就开始
Is this ritual... painful in any way?
这会是个仪式吗?或者会很疼吗?
Painful? No. Not really.
疼?不 一点都不
How?, not really.
那是怎么办到的?
All these questions, Marguerite.
玛格丽特 所有的这些问题
I thought we'd reach some kind of understanding.
我想我们在某种程度上已经达成了共识
Sorry. Must have missed that part.
抱歉 我觉得我还是不太明白
As I trust you, so you must now trust me.
就像我相信你一样 现在你必须相信我
Well... yes... of course, I do.
好吧 当然 我相信你
With your life. My life?
用生命保证? 用生命保证
To become immortal, first you must die.
要变得长生不老 你首先得死
He's going to kill her?
他要杀了她?
It's the only way to become immortal.
这是唯一可以变得长生不老的方法
It's incredible but it works.
这难以置信 但却是是的
Immortal are we. Let's see.
长生不老是吧 那用这个试试
No please, please, I'm immortal.
请不要 我是长生不老
Unless I should die by violent means.
但除非被暴♥力♥的方法所杀
Even better Take it easy, Roxton.
那就更好了 淡定 罗斯顿
You can trade me for her.
你可以用我来交换她
Olmec is only having fun with her.
奥尔梅克只是拿她寻开心
So he is the trickster god.
所以他就是那个骗神是吧
No, Locke. I mean Locke.
不 是Locke 我是说Locke
What have we here?
看看我们有了什么?
One of Olmec's victims by the looks of it.
看上去像是奥尔梅克的其中一个受害者
Well, now that I finally have something to bargain with.
好吧 现在我有讨价还价的筹码了
I'm hoping for a more peaceful solution.
我希望有更和平的解决方式
Pray that we get there in time. Let's go!
希望我们能够及时赶到 走吧!
How will I die?
我要怎么死?
out of curiosity?
是出于好奇?
Or you finally beginning to accept the fate you've chosen?
还是你已经开始接受你自己选择的命运了?
Gets in Mr. Immortality.
躺下吧 长生不老先生
Timing is everything.
真是时候
Let me go.
让我走
You can find another companion.
你可以另外找一个同伴
Probably one that is a lot less trouble.
一个少很多麻烦的人
It's out my hands.
差点让你溜了
Why give up Blum for her, when she doesn't even want to go?
为什么要因为她放弃Blum 她甚至都不想去?
He's right. You should trade me for your chef.
他是对的 你可以用我来交易你们的厨子
I'm a terrible cook.
我做菜可不咋地
Chef's are as plentiful as sheep.
我们厨子多了去了
I'll soon find another. A woman of your fine qualities...
我可以很快找到另外一个 但像你这样的好女人
that's a much rarer thing.
要珍贵得多
I will fight you every step of the way! It isn't worth it!
我会用尽全力拼到最后!这不值得!
Immortality changes people.
长生不老会改变人的想法的
Blum's been faithful to you for almost three hundred years.
Blum已经效忠你三百年了
If you're so concerned about Blum, why don't you go save him yourself.
如果你这么关心Blum 你为什么不自己去救他
Maybe I'll just shoot her dead myself!
或许我只需要打死她就可以了!
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表