剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
你知道吗 乔治
a few days ago you were convinced Malone's presence was
几天前你已经相信马龙的存在
moving journals around to help us out.
移♥动♥日记帮助我们
Then an hour ago you were laughing at...
可是一个小时之前你又笑话
Marguerite's Ouija board.
玛格丽特的通灵板
I mean, what do you believe?
我搞不明白你到底怎么想的?
Roxton, I'm a scientist.
罗斯顿 我是个科学家
I don't let what I believe get in the way of what I observe.
我相信眼见为实
Maybe so. But just for a moment,
也许确实应该如此 但能不能有一小会儿
forget science, forget logic.
忘记科学和逻辑
Give me your best gut instinct, a seat of the pants wildest guess.
告诉我你内心深处的直觉 你最大胆野性的猜测
Now what do you think made that pyroglyph?
现在告诉我你认为麦田怪圈是怎么形成的
My best guess. Yes.
我最大胆的猜测 没错
The pyroglyph is a series of...
麦田怪圈是一系列...
hitherto undocumented phenomena...
迄今为止都无法♥论♥证的现象...
that a series of chemical analyses might explain.
一系列的化学检测都无法进行解释
Sometimes, Challenger, you're not fun at all.
有些时候 查林杰你真是不怎么可爱
Raptors!
迅猛龙!
More than one!
不止一只!
Stampede!
跑得这么匆忙!
It's almost as if something frightened them!
看起来好像是什么东西把他们吓着了
Yeah. But what in the hell can frighten a raptor?
是 可是什么东西连迅猛龙都害怕啊?
There, that's exactly who we saw on the mirror.
那儿 那个就是我们在镜子里见到的人
Marguerite. Did you also see this?
玛格丽特 你也看见这个了吗?
Yes.
是的
You cannot do this! This is a sign of Saros!
你们不能这么做! 这是Saros的标志!
Saros? That's who we saw?
Saros?我们看见的人是Saros?
Who's Saros?
Saros是谁啊?
A bloodthirsty warlord who was...
一个嗜杀成性的军阀
burned alive when the zanga rose up against him.
赞加部族发起起义的时候把他烧死了
But we didn't try to reach Saros! We called for Malone!
但我们压根没想召唤Saros啊 我们召唤的是马龙!
And Malone heard us. He did?
马龙也听见我们俩了 他听见了吗?
Well, you said it yourself there were two spirits in the room!
噢 屋子里出现了两个灵魂这句话可是你说的!
Unseen spirits!
看不见的灵魂
Well, he was here.We saw him in the mirror.
可是 他就在那儿 我们在镜子里能看见他
And someone drove him awaybefore he could harm us.
并且在他想要伤害我们之前 有人把他赶走了
Malone.
是马龙赶走的
But this time we're going to get Malone back without Saros.
这一次 我们要把马龙单独召唤回来 不召唤Saros
Veronica, no! It is too dangerous!
维罗妮卡 不要! 太危险了!
Would Malone wish you to endanger the lives of all the zanga?
难道马龙会希望你把整个赞加族置于危险的境地吗?
Listen, we can't do anything until midnight anyway.
听着 在午夜之前我们什么都做不了
That's the witching hour.
午夜才是施法的时刻
Would either of you like a cup of coffee?
两位想要杯咖啡吗?
The roasting pan...
烤盘...
No, right, okay. Well, I'll make tea.
不用 好吧 那么 我来泡茶
Well.
好吧
Now we know what sends raptors into a stampede.
现在我们知道迅猛龙为什么没命的跑了
What do you say, Challenger?
查林杰 你怎么看?
A ball of lightning or some kind of electrical whirlwind?
一个闪电球或者是什么电子旋风?
That's not important. Look at the pattern it's making!
那不是关键 看看它的图案
That's identical to the first one.
和第一个一模一样
Which means this is not a natural process.
那就说明它不是自然现象了
Whatever that ball of light is,it's under intelligent control!
无论那个光球是什么 肯定有智慧在操控它
Challenger,
查林杰
this is the one time I don't think we find answers in your test tubes.
这次我觉得我们没法从你的试管里找答案了
We found a second pyroglyph.
我们找到了第二个麦田怪圈
Yeah quite incredible. We saw it being burned into a field.
是啊太难以置信了 我们眼睁睁的看它形成的
You saw who made it? No, not a person,
看见谁制♥作♥的了? 不 不是人
More like a sphere of light.
更像是一个光球
I was only joking about holding a séance, Marguerite!
举办通灵会这种事我就是开了个玩笑啊 玛格丽特
It's no joke, Roxton.
根本不是玩笑 罗斯顿
Veronica and I, when we used the Ouija board,
我和维罗妮卡使用通灵板的时候
we both saw this dead zanga warlord.
我们都看见了死去的赞加军阀
Saros
Saros,
That's the same pattern was saw in the pyroglyphs.
这是我们在麦田怪圈中看到的相同图案
How's that for a scientific observation.
科学观察对此想要发表什么看法?
We'll proceed with the séance.
我们继续举♥行♥通灵会
Finally, a voice of reason!
终于理性说话了!
I wouldn't put reason and séance in the same category.
我可不会把灵魂聚会和理性这两个词同等对待
Sometimes, with extraordinary phenomena,
在超乎寻常的现象里 有时
it requires investigation by extraordinary means.
需要更加高超手段的观察
Professor Challenger, It is too dangerous.
查林杰教授 这太危险了
Not if Marguerite knows exactly what she's doing.
如果玛格丽特知道怎么做的话就不危险了
Don't I always?
我不是一向很清楚吗?
We've gone some time before midnight,and that's the witching hour.
现在距离午夜 也就是所谓的巫术时间还有一段时间
I've got things to square away in my lab.
我先到实验室里去理顺点东西
You know, everything is upside-down.
你看 什么事都乱七八糟的
You were the only one of us who though Malone was truly dead.
你是这里唯一一个以为马龙死了的人
Challenger's the last person to believe in séances!
然后查林杰是最不相信通灵会的人了
The truth is, I don't know what happened to Malone,
事实上 我不知道马龙究竟怎么了
and neither does Challenger.
查林杰也一样
Which means we're the only two with open minds around here.
也就是说 我们是唯一两个思想开放的人
I think it's fair to say I have an open mind.
我认为我也一样
It's your heart that's open, John.
你开放的是心 约翰
You've been holding out hope that if we keep looking,
其实你一直假装着认为 如果我们继续寻找
somewhere we might find Malone.
然后会在某地找到马龙
It's not because you truly believe it.
并不是因为你真的这么认为
You don't want to take that hope away from Veronica.
你只是不希望维罗妮卡失去希望
Perhaps you are right.
也许你是对的
But don't you believe that there's...
但是此刻你难道不相信
something more to life than the here and now?
有些东西比活着还要重要吗?
Sometimes when I think about what my life has given me,
有时我思考生活给了我什么
in the here and now,
而现在
Now I wonder what more I could possibly ask for.
现在我不奢求更多
Challenger says it's time.
查林杰说时间到了
Challenger, I don't think this is the time for a group portrait.
查林杰 我觉得现在不是照全家福的时间
Right you are.
你说的没错
Oh, Marguerite, light the candles ?
哦 玛格丽特 点上蜡烛?
Challenger,
查林杰
how does a scientist know so much about séances?
一个科学家怎么会知道这么多关于通灵会的事情?
I spent several months in Chicago...
我在芝加哥待过几个月...
with a good friend of mine, Harry Houdini.
和我的一个好朋友哈里·胡迪尼住在一起
注:哈里·胡迪尼(1874-1926),是现实中真实存在的一个人,N著名魔术师,擅长表演逃生魔术,揭穿N了许多通灵骗局,导致了和之后开始相信通灵的柯南道尔的友谊破裂
Harry know it all Houdini?
“无所不知”的哈里·胡迪尼?
Two-bit meddling magician?
爱管闲事的三流魔术师?
I attended a dozen séances with Harry,
我和哈里出席过一打的通灵会了
and worked with him to debunk the fraudulent mediums...
和他一起揭穿了多个骗子女巫...
and mystics who prey upon gullible people.
还有欺骗善男信女的邪教
I take it you're acquainted with him as well.
我以为你也认识他呢
Let's just say that when Houdini was in England,
我要告诉你的是 胡迪尼在英格兰的时候
my séances survived his best efforts. And leave it at that.
他多么高深的知识也没有撼动我的通灵会 现在停止争论
What you actually took money from grieving...
你就欺骗人们你能通灵...
people who thought you could talk to the dead?
然后在那些心碎的人身上榨取钱财?
I call it giving people what they want.
我习惯把它称为各取所需
Let's not forget that this séance is Challenger's idea.
查林杰现在不也想搞通灵会吗
It's Roxton's actually. And it's not a bad idea.
实际上是罗斯顿的注意 并且不是什么馊主意
What?
啥?
Are we all ready? first join hands.
准备好了吗?首先拉起手
Okay, close your eyes.
好 闭上眼睛
Okay.
好的
Clear your minds.
摒除杂念
I call Edward T. Malone.
我召唤爱德华·T·马龙
Ned, can you hear me? Are you there?
内德 听见我了吗?你在那儿吗?
Did you feel that?
你们感觉到了吗?
It's like the temperature dropped 20 degrees.
好像温度骤降了20度
That means it's working. I really think something is going to happen!
那说明起作用了 我真希望会发生什么事!
Malone!
马龙!
If you are among us, knock once.
如果你来了 就敲一下
One very exuberant knock!
敲的可真响啊!
This is so wrong!
这样做不对!
Perhaps you could ask him if we are at risk here.
也许你应该问问他我们是不是有危险
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表