剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
第三季 第十三集
遗失的世界
So far away again.
我们再次分开
Sometimes I think I hardly knew you.
有时我觉得我几乎不了解你
They were scampering off into the jungle like
看他们俩慌忙跑进树丛
well, like two frightened schoolchildren!
像两个吓呆的小孩!
They were raptors, Challenger!
他们可是翼龙 查林杰!
Baby raptors. Oh, Veronica, you should have seen them.
只是翼龙幼崽 哦 维罗妮卡 你该去看看
Maybe I will. I'm going for a swim.
也许待会吧 我正要去游泳
Oh, do you want some company? Not really. But thanks.
哦 用我陪你吗? 不用了谢谢你
Okay. Veronica?
那好 维罗妮卡?
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Uh-huh, I'll be back in a little bit.
恩 过一会就回来
I think you broke the poor girl's heart, Malone.
你伤了这可怜姑娘的心 马龙
You know, I've been thinking about that myself,
你知道我心里一直都这么觉得
despite her denials,
虽然她一再否认
I think she may well be in love with him.
我想她应该已经爱上他了
I'm not so sure about that.
我对此还不太确定
Well, we talked about it a little while ago.
以前我们谈起这个话题
Good friends, she said. No more than that.
她说 我们只是好朋友 别的没什么
Afraid to take a chance if you ask me.
要我说 她是因为害怕冒险
No!
错!
Veronica's just reach a time in her life when she wants...
维罗妮卡只是到了人生的一个阶段而已 她渴望...
to fall in love, but not necessarily with Malone.
爱情 但对象不一定是马龙
But it's definitely with someone.
不过 必须要有一个人
Where am I?
我是在哪?
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
At last you've come to see me.
你终于肯来见我了
Do I know you?
我认识你?
Oh, I've been waiting for your visit ever since...
哦 从我第一眼见到你的那天开始
I first laid eyes on you.
我就一直等着你的到来
Do you like my music?
你喜欢我弹得曲子吗?
Yes, I like it very much.
是的 非常非常喜欢
I wrote it just for you.
我只为你而写
For me?
为我?
My dream come true.
我的梦实现了
At the dawn of the last century
在世纪之初
A band of explorers searched for a prehistoric world
一队探险者踏上征途,想要证明存在一个史前世界
Driven by ambition
野心的驱动
Secret desires
秘密的欲望
A thirst for adventure
对于冒险的渴望
And seeking the ultimate story
并寻求最终的故事
They are befriended by an untamed beauty
他们结识了一位野性美女
Stranded in a strange and savage land
被困在一个奇怪野蛮的土地
Each day is a desperate search for a way out...
每一天都在寻找通往现代文明的路 逃出这个...
诗舞清歌♥ 小新 伤人的卓一航
审核
2276♥4♥7215 212357829 198871929
讨论群
That's that was incredible.
太不可思议了
You wrote that just for me.
你只为我而写
Yes. I did.
只为你
I've never seen a real piano before.
我之前没见过真的钢琴
Can I touch it? Certainly.
可以碰吗? 当然
Sit down. Don't be afraid.
坐下 不要怕
Who are you?
你是谁?
My name is Thomas Ducart.
我叫 Thomas Ducart.
I've seen you many times in the village.
我在村子里见过你很多次
Perhaps you've noticed me as well?
也许你也一样注意过我?
No, I've never been here before.
不 我从来没有来过这
I live in the jungle that surrounds this place.
我住在这儿附近的丛林里
Jungle? That's where I was born.
丛林? 我在那出生
I've been through this valley lots of times...
我到过这山谷很多次
and I've never seen your village here.
但都没有看到过你们的村子
Ah, such an imagination.
哦 想象力真丰富
But I'm afraid there aren't...
但我恐怕...
many jungles in Germany these days.
德国近些年里丛林已经不多了
Not Germany! South America!
不是德国! 这里是南美!
A lost plateau in the Amazon jungle?
亚马逊丛林里的一片高地?
My parents came here before I was born.
我父母在我出生前就来了
And how long ago was that?
那是多久以前的事了?
1♥8♥9♥5.
1♥8♥9♥5年
1♥8♥9♥5! Its only 1822!
1♥8♥9♥5年!现在刚1822年
No, it's 1922! Eighteen...
不 是1922年! 1822...
twenty two was a hundred years ago.
是一百年前
We should be back by late tomorrow afternoon.
我想明天下午能回来
I don't know why you don't wait for the morning...
你们不如明天再去
and make an early start.
已经这么晚了
My sentiments exactly. Well we could,
我也是这么劝他的 是可以明早走
but either way it'll take more than a day to get there...
但来回需要一天多的时间
and back so we may as well get started.
所以应该早去早回
Did I really volunteer for this?
我真的说过要去吗?
We all need bullets, Marguerite, and without sulphur...
我们需要子弹 玛格丽特 没有硫磺
we'll soon be out of gunpowder.
我们就做不了火♥药♥
Wouldn't you rather go alone?
你自己去不行吗?
Well, I need someone to carry the sulphur.
得有人帮我拿硫磺
Do I look like a pack mule to you!
你觉得我很像骡子吗!
Absolutely not!
当然不是了!
Which is why I'm anxious for your company.
其实我是渴望你的陪同
So, get off that fine tush of yours and let's get going.
好了 别磨磨蹭蹭得了 我们这就出发
See you tomorrow, George. Good luck!
明天见 乔治 你们好运
Are you sure you don't need my organizational skills around here?
你真的不需要借用我的组织能力?
Oh, I think I can manage without you, Marguerite.
哦 我想我自己能应付得来 玛格丽特
Although I will miss your sunny disposition.
尽管 我会想念你亲切的部署
Well, whatever force brought us together,
无论什么力量带你来这
we were destined to meet.
一定是上天的安排
But you think I'm someone else.
但是你认错人了
Well, yes, yes, I thought...
是的 我以为
you were a young woman I've often seen here, but...
你是那个我经常看到的女人
hey! I'm clearly mistaken.
嘿!显然我弄错了
You're nothing like her at all.
你和她一点都不像
It must be your clothes that caused the confusion.
一定是你的衣服引起了我的错觉
I don't even know how I came to be wearing these clothes.
我都不知道怎么会穿上这身衣服的
You're from another place or time or...
这是另一个空间 时间
a ghost or something.
或者鬼镇什么的
This whole place it can't be real.
不可能是真的
Well, you know, I feel alive, very much so.
可是 我却觉得很真实 非常真实
I mean, don't I feel alive to you?
你看 你能感觉到我吗?
Yes. I can't stay.
是的 我得走了
I have to get back to my friends.
我必须回朋友那去
Well, then, may I come with you?
那我能跟你一起去吗?
I want to meet your friends and...
我想认识你的朋友
see for myself this...
还有亲眼看看
strange world you talk about.
你说的那个陌生世界
I'd like that very much.
我很乐意带你去
What happened to your clothes?
你的衣服怎么了?
This is what I always wear.
这才是我自己的衣服
You're beautiful!
你太美了!
A goddess.
像女神
Thank you.
谢谢
And this place! It is a jungle!
就是这里吗!这就是丛林!
Everything you said, it's true!
你跟我说的一切 都是真的!
So you're not disappointed?
你没觉得失望吗?
No, no, far from it.
哦 不不不 正好相反
It's like I've been given a second chance to live life.
我感觉自己好像获得了第二次生命
It's wonderful! It's extraordinary.
真是太棒了 太神奇了
I'm glad you like it.
很高兴你喜欢
What like? I love it!
是的 我喜欢这
It's all because of you, the most...
这都是因为你
amazing thing that's ever happened to me!
你是上天赐给我的最美好的东西!
How, how can this be?
这 这是怎么形成的?
My friend Challenger might be able to explain it.
我的朋友查林杰也许会跟你解释
Come on.
快来
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表