剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
And your pulse is racing
脉搏加快了
Perhaps when this second sight is more
也许等你的能力增强
fully developed you won't have these side effects
就不会有副作用了
Fully developed! You think I'm ever touching that thing again?
等能力增强? 你觉得我还会碰匕♥首♥吗?
This really is incredible This latest vision of yours
不可思议 你第二次看到的幻象
concurs with a theory widely held at the time
和当时一个很出名的说法不谋而合
This woman you saw Dr Gull speaking to
跟Gull医生说话的女人
Do you remember her name?
还记得她的名字吗?
Oh God!
欧 上帝!
That was the worst part She called herself Catherine!
这就是最糟的部分她叫自己Catherine!
Catherine Eddows The Ripper's fourth victim Catherine Eddows
是开膛手杰克的受害者之一
But it wasn't a streetwalker!It was Veronica!
但我所见到的那个人不是什么"站街女" 那是维罗妮卡!
See your camp wasn't that far at all it's not much left of it
我说吧 营地不远 不过东西大都没了
Where is it?
它在哪里?
It's must be here somewhere! What's this all about?
一定在这里的! 这是什么?
We got hungry Had to eat something
我们饿了不得不吃东西
Where the hell are my instruments?
该死的 我的器械呢?
Looks like someone got to them before we did
看来之前有人拿走了
I have to find them You must help me
我必须要找到它们你一定要帮我
They could have been taken by anyone There are lots of tribes on the plateau
谁都有可能 高原上有很多部落
Then let's start with the ones that live in the immediate vicinity
那我们从最近的找起
Come on Let's get started
快点 现在就找
It's going to be dark soon
天马上黑了
It's not a good idea to be wandering around in the jungle at night
夜晚在丛林里游荡可不是什么好主意
I know all about the bloody dinosaurs!
不就是那些嗜血的恐龙吗!
I'm not going back to that treehouse of yours without my instruments
找不到我就不跟你回树屋
I'm not sure if I want you to come back to the tree house
我还不确定我是否想要带你一起回树屋
How dare you talk to me like that!
你怎么敢这样跟我讲话!
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?
Obviously not the person I thought you were
显然不是我之前认识的那个“人”
If you want to wander around in the jungle all night go right ahead
如果你想整晚在丛林里游荡 随你的便
Come right back here you hussy!
你给我滚回来 你这个贱♥货♥!
Don't you ever touch me again!
别再碰我!
Are you? Don't press your luck
你? 你的好运到头了
And don't try to follow me
你也别企图跟踪我
Goodbye Dr Gull
再见 Gull医生
You stop right where you are
站着别动
You're no better than the streetwalkers in London
比起伦敦的"站街女" 你好不到哪里去
So smart so knowing
如此"聪明" 如此"世故"
I told you not to touch me!
我警告过你别碰我!
I've been chasing Jack the Ripper for 34 years
我追踪开膛手34年了
first through Europe then Africa and now on the Amazon
从欧洲追到非洲 接着到了美洲
And now to here the very ends of the earth
然后追到了这里 大♥陆♥的尽头
How fortunate for us
我们真幸运
Your dedication is remarkable
您的奉献精神着实让人敬佩
One must to pursue one's passion
一个人应该跟着激♥情♥走
I'm sure Lord Roxton can understand
我想罗斯顿勋爵一定理解
Lord Roxton quite frankly is tired of your endless yammering
实际上他已经被你无尽的抱怨烦死了
That was completely uncalled for!
没想到你会这样说!
My companion is not always as civil as he could be
我的这位同伴偶尔也会粗鲁一下
That's quite all right
没关系
You must be exhausted
你一定累坏了
Roxton I think we should camp here for the night and continue in the morning
罗斯顿 x7f我们今晚应该在这扎营 明早再继续走
We'll keep on going thank you very much
我们继续走 非常感谢
What is the matter with you?
你怎么回事?
You're behaving like a jealous schoolboy!
就像个吃醋的小男生!
Jealous I am not!
吃醋 才没有!
However your infuriating habit of fawning over
但你奉承每个遇见的男人
every man you meet does leave me a trifle weary
的确让我厌倦
Might I remind you that Inspector Anderson knows a way off the plateau!
提醒你 Anderson知道离开高原的路!
Oh please Marguerite! How many times do you have
哦拜托玛格丽特 你还想为此
to fall for that stuffy refrain!
“中招”多少次!
I'll tell you what!
告诉你!
You go back to the tree house
你回树屋去
I will stay and flirt with the handsome inspector!
我留下来跟这位英俊的警探继续打情骂俏!
Fine! You're on your own!
好!你自己看着办!
Fine! I'll see you in the morning maybe
好!或许明早见
Fine!
很好!
Fine!
很好!
I hope I'm not the cause of any unnecessary conflict
希望我没有引起你们无谓的争吵
No not at all
不 完全没有
Lord Roxton tends to be over protective
罗斯顿保护欲过强了
It's charming in a quaint sort of way
虽然这样还挺有魅力
This looks like as good a place as any
这里看起来不错
Let's start a fire Splendid idea!
我们架堆火! 这主意不错!
I'll get some firewood
我去找点柴火
And you met this Dr Gull
你遇到了那个 Gull医生
He showed up here asking me to help find his camp
他来到树屋前求救 叫我帮他找到宿营地
Good heavens How old is he?
我的老天爷他多少岁?
I'd say late fifties
大概五十多岁
Are you telling me he really is this horrible killer?
他真是那个可怕的杀人凶手?
That's the right age
年龄对得上
But what he's doing here is baffling in the extreme
但他来这的目的让人困惑
Well He said he was here studying the plants and animals
他说他来这研究动植物
More like mutilating and dissecting
更像是来残杀和解剖的
Yes I saw what he did to that raptor!
对我看见了开膛破肚的迅猛龙!
You were fortunate to get away from him
你能逃脱太走运了
No he was fortunate
不 是他走运
If I'd know who he was he'd be in need of reconstructive surgery himself
如果一开始我就知道他是谁 他就等着给自己做手术吧
I missed you Veronica
我真想你 维罗妮卡
Your separation of right and wrong is refreshing
你明辨善恶让我感到精神振奋
It is good to have our little family reunited I agree
家庭重聚是很棒
But we really must get to the bottom of this mystery
但我们得解开这个谜团
What mystery?
什么谜团?
If this knife belongs to the disgusting doctor
如果匕♥首♥是那个恶心医生的
all we have to do is catch him
抓住他就好了
If being the operative word Veronica
用侦探的话讲
Malone and I saw two very distinctive sets of
马龙和我看到了两种脚印
footprints when we were tracking them
在我们追踪他们的时候
There's someone else?
还有另外一个人?
There's more to this than we know
我们所见只是冰山一角
And I believe it's all connected to this knife
我相信匕♥首♥会告知一切
Oh no No way!
哦 不 绝不!
I realise the physical danger Malone
我明白可能造成身体损伤 马龙
I don't want to experience these horrible crimes again!
我不想再体验可怕的犯罪!
Nor do any of us!
我们也不想!
Especially not here in this world
特别是不要在这个高原上
thus far untouched by such atrocities!
尽管我们遭遇连连!
But we have an obligation!
但我们有义务!
Tea?
喝茶吗?
We seem to have started off rather on the wrong foot
我们之间从一开始就搞不到一起去
If not that I don't like you I just don't trust you
我不是不喜欢你 我只是不信任你
I don't say I blame you
我可没说我怪你
a woman like Marguerite is a rare treasure indeed
她这样的女人确实是奇珍异宝
I don't blame you for guarding her from other men
我能理解你对她的保护
I most certainly would
我也会这么干
Then consider yourself warned
那么记住我的警告
I can see you are not a man to be trifled with
我看得出你是个不容易对付的人
Feeling ill?
不舒服了?
Perhaps youNshould lay down
或许你应该躺下
Poison!
有毒!
I poisoned you yes
我下毒了对
Very good
很好
Marguerite will think you abandoned her
玛格丽特会认为你遗弃了她
But don't worry
但是不要担心
The poison won't kill you
这种毒药不会要了你的命
Curare paralyses you
箭毒会麻痹你
but leaves you completely conscious
但意识清醒
We'll be leaving this camp in the morning
我们早上就出发
But you won't be able to stop us
但你阻止不了我
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表