剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表
不u3000 u3000 和我一起玩
Double or nothing.
赌上两个人 要不然什么都没有
If you win this round, I'll spare her and the man of science.
如果你赢了这轮 我会放了她和那个科学家
What twisted game is going to be this time?
这次不知道又要耍什么花样?
Oh, don't be angry.
哦 不要生气
Tell me why you value this simple creature so.
告诉我 你为什么珍惜这些生命?
She took us in when we were lost...
当我们迷路的时候 她救了我们...
brought us together as family and she is innocent.
我们在一起像一家人一样 她是无辜的
Family? What strength is there in that?
家人?这有什么用?
Can it put an end to war and strife or hold back the hands of time?
它能阻止任何战争和冲突吗?或是让时间倒流?
I can cut through its bonds as easily as putty...
我可以轻易切断人们的联♥系♥...
pluck a newborn from its parents...
夺走父母的小孩...
separate man and woman at the moment of their greatest happiness.
分散热恋中的男女
There is no security in family.
家庭没有任何保险
Not from death.
安全不是来自死亡
But security in life.
而是存在生活当中
A shoulder to lean on.
一个可以依靠的肩膀
A safe harbour from the dangers of the world.
危险世界中的一个安全港湾
A place where love grows and happiness abides.
一个有爱生长 幸福就住的地方
Are these things really important to you?
这些东西真的对你很重要吗?
I thought you were a man of action, a lone wolf!
我以为你是一个喜欢刺♥激♥的独行侠!
A hunter to do my bidding a man I can depend upon.
一个喜欢为我效劳的人 让我依靠的人
I am not your servant...
我不是你的仆人...
and never will be.
永远都不会是
Come into my arms enjoy the bliss I can offer.
来到我的怀抱 享受我给你的温柔
You have nothing I want.
你没有什么我想要的东西
Except the lives of your friends.
除了拯救你的朋友
I'll set the clock for another round.
我们再来一局
What game would be appropriate for a child of nature hmm.
对一个大自然的孩子来说 做什么游戏合适呢?
An egg perhaps?A raptor egg?
一个蛋?或许一个恐龙的蛋?
Bring one to me here unbroken...
完整无损的给我带过来...
and I will spare the child and release the man of science.
我就会放走这个孩子 放开这个科学家
Here we go again!
我马上就去找!
We have to keep looking!
我们需要继续找!
Where, Veronica?They vanished into thin air!
到哪里 维罗妮卡?他们凭空消失了!
Are you giving up?
你放弃了吗?
Would they give up on you? Don't lecture me!
他们放弃过你吗? 不要给我上课!
It's not my fault they disappeared.
他们消失不是我的错
Is that what you said when I was gone?
当我不见的时候 你就是这么说的吗?
That was different.You didn't just evaporate.
这不一样 你不只是消失
You didn't answer my question,
你没有回答我的问题
did you even care that I was gone?
当我不在了 你在乎过吗?
Or did you just figure I was dead and rearrange the furniture.
或者你只是认为我死了 开始安排家具
Go away!
走开!
You know I used to look up to you, admire you.
你知道我是多么的尊敬你 羡慕你
But I really don't know why when all you care about is you.
但是我真不知道为什么关心你?
Where are you?
你们在哪?
This is impossible!
这不可能!
where am I going to find a raptor egg around here!
我到哪去找一个恐龙蛋在这种地方!
Giving up so easily?
这么容易就放弃了?
Nothing could live here!
这里没有什么活物!
Not so, if you listen carefully,
不是这样的 如果你仔细的听
you'll hear their anguished cries.
你就会听到他们愤怒的叫声
They're as displeased as you to be trapped her in my...
它们像你一样被我困在我的
glorious domain.
光荣的土地上
Hurry! Time waits for no man or beast.
快点!时间不等人 或是野兽
Veronica, wait!
维罗妮卡 等等!
This isn't the time for fighting.
这不是斗气的时候
For all we know Challenger and Roxton could be off...
我们需要知道查林杰和罗斯顿有可能是在什么地方...
enjoying themselves somewhere.
享受呢
Oh, is that what you think? No.
哦你就是这么想的? 不
But we should stick together.
但是我们需要在一起
Why? Because you can't stand to be alone?
为什么?因为你无法忍♥受孤独?
No. Because there's only the two of us now.
不 因为现在只有我们两个人
We don't know where they are...
我们不知道他们在哪里...
or even if they are ever coming back.
我们甚至不知道他们会不会回来
They will!
他们会的!
They'd better, Or I'll kill them both.
最好是 不然我就杀了他们
Look I am sorry for what you thought I said back there.
看!我对在那里说过的话道歉
And I didn't rearrange the furniture.
还有我也没有动你的家具
Everything is exactly the way you left it.
一切都和你离开的时候一样
I know.
我知道
We WILL find them! Yes.
我们会找到他们的! 是的
And we won't stop looking until we do.
我们会继续找 直到找到他们
Come on!
快走!
It must be around here somewhere.
一定是在这什么地方
Oh! yes!
哦!棒极了!
Beautiful.
太美丽了
Faster!
快点!
Oh!
哦!
How unfortunate.
多么的不幸
We'll go back to the tree house and start from there.
我们回到树屋 看他们是不是在那里
Good idea.
好主意
Oh, you have got to be kidding! Get away from us!
哦 你开玩笑吧!离我们远点!
What do you want? You.
你想要干什么? 你
Veronica!! NO!!
维罗妮卡!! 不!!
Veronica, not you too!
维罗妮卡 不应该是你!
Roxton, help us!
罗斯顿 救我们!
No! No!
不!不!
No please!You stop this now!
不 求你了 马上停下!
Just let them go!
让他们走!
As you wish.
如你所愿
Shall we continue with our sport?
那么 我们可以继续我们的游戏了?
Do I have a choice?!
我还有选择吗?!
Oh, such a petulance!
噢 这么挑剔!
Most unbecoming in a man like you.
像你这样的男人应该有的不是大多数人都有
Your friends will be released if you win the next round.
如果你赢了下一场 你的朋友就可以离开了
If not I'll add one more to my collection.
如果不 我就进行下一场
Not Marguerite! Who else?
玛格丽特? 还会有谁?
Hello? Anybody here?
你好?有人在吗?
Please?
求求你了
Okay. Settle down, stay calm.
不 冷静点 镇定点
Show up here and I'll give you a damn fine welcome.
出来 我要给你一个该死的欢迎
What's what am I doing?
我这是在做什么?
I can't fight death.
我无法击败死神
But I will!
但是 我会的!
With every breath I have!
只要我有口气在!
Maybe it wasn't death.
或许它不是死神
Just some freak with an oversize hoe!
也许只是拿着特大号♥镰刀的疯子!
Oh! Roxton.
哦!罗斯顿
Challenger!
查林杰!
Veronica!Can you hear me?
维罗妮卡!你们能听见我吗?
Talk to me!
和我说话!
Tell me you can hear me?
告诉我你们可以听见我?
What is this? A brief respite.
这又是什么? 暂时休息一下
Intermission you might call it Nbefore we continue with our games.
幕间休息后 我们继续我们的游戏
Won't you join me?
你会和我一起吗?
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Ooh! That's better!
哦!这好极了!
What woman could resist a well-dressed man...
什么女人可以拒绝穿着得体的男人
and what man could resist a woman who desires him.
什么男人可以拒绝一个勾引他的女人
You're not a woman.
你不是女人
You're a demon, masquerading in a woman's dress!
你是恶魔 穿着女人衣服的恶魔!
Oh! Is that what you think?
哦!你是这么想的?
Come closer, and I'll show you how wrong you are.
过来 我会让你知道你是多么的错误
This is as close to Death as I want to be.
这是我最愿意接近死亡的最近距离了
And even if that day were to arrive,
如果真的有这一天到来
I can only hope I'd be somewhere else.
我真的希望是在别的什么地方
Good to see your sense of humour has been restored.
很高兴见到你的幽默感已经恢复
Come let me feed you grapes and nibble on your ear.
过来 让我喂你吃葡萄 亲吻你的耳朵
Not in this lifetime.
剧集 | 遗失的世界(1999) | 导航列表